Bpi A-50 Are they kiddin???

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Googled Bpi A-50 and it took me to product review @BB.com
Are they serious? Around 19 people are all saying there's serious strength increases in a short period of time. Are they settin folks up for their presale or are folks there really getting results?

I'm not tryin to get in a debate about what is and what's not in it (a lot of stuff).
Just wondering if anyone here at AM boards has actually tried it and got results.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm not interested in buying it but I'd be curious too. I've actually always been very skeptical of the bb reviews.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea right. I laugh at anyone who thinks herbal products produce significant results in lean muscle tissue & strength.

but anyways, thats my worthless opinion. here's a quote on it.

Found this on Anthony Roberts info doesn't look good

Last night I received an email from MuscularDevelopment.com, advertising a new product called A50. And, since I’d already gotten a couple of emails about this product, produced by BPI, asking me what the 3 main ingredients are, I thought this was a good time to answer.

Here’s how the ingredients, in a 50mg prop blend, are listed on the label (seperated by color):

7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid

Wow…those big names…like…totally look scientific and stuff. But here’s what these three ingredients actually are, all of which have been available for several years in other products, none of which are even slightly original or worthwhile, and won’t do anything to make you bigger or stronger:

* Puerarin (an isoflavone derived from Daidzein, not anabolic at all)
* Baicalein (an anti-inflammatory flavonoid, not anabolic at all)
* Undecylenic acid (an ester, not biologically active per se, frequently used in gelcaps and other oral medications)

As for the other 24 ingredients, since they comprise a whopping 400 milligrams or so, doing some quick math, they’re each dosed around 15mgs/serving (more or less) - far too low to have any effect (and similarly dosed to the first 3 ingredients, which average about 16 milligrams each).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbry went for the knockout punch!

:fing02:

coontentment

Awards
for those that bought it and had massive strength gains:

i have some scum in my sink i can dry out and sell. it's 2000X as anabolic as test e.

if you're interested, just send me your credit card number.

sheesh. how many sub-par test boosters are out there now?

Renagade860

Awards
the gains might be due mind psychie thinking they are getting stonger and therefore he lifts more weight than normal and gets gains

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's funny how all these supp companies name their products after real gear. When I first read the thread title, I was thinking it was about A-bombs. Well, nevermind, I'm unsubscribing!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
It wasn't to long ago, the first articles on NO said it was bad for you and probably wouldn't do much.....like Boron. So since only 3 ingredients out of a dozen or so have been identified, to be fare I'm really interested in people that have actually tried it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I work at a wholesale supplement shop once or twice a week. My store manager has been running it. He said that he had to run it at 4+ caps to see any results. He noticed strength gains and said he felt tighter while on it.

The store owner (IFPA pro), hasn't started running it yet....but said he was going to run it at 6 or more per day.

Just goes to show that any time you buy/use a natty t-booster you have to run it at 2-3x the recommended dosage to see any kind of result.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yea right. I laugh at anyone who thinks herbal products produce significant results in lean muscle tissue & strength.

One of the strongest thread ending posts I've ever seen. It doesn't take a well rounded scientific mind like Roberts to dissect this supplement, but coming from him it's all the more obvious what a laughable hoax this all really is. I'm saddened a little, because bpi had the potential to do something good in the industry with the excitement they created with One-More-Theophylline... oops, I mean, ahem, Rep. ;)

glockgod

glockgod

Awards

hmm sounds like a repeat of Arimedex.

I really like their RX6, but it seems like the rest is more hyped and blown up then Muscletech (and i didnt think that was possible)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
...but it seems like the rest is more hyped and blown up then Muscletech (and i didnt think that was possible)
Wow, you actually have a good point there. I just realized you're right. A company has finally surpassed Muscle Tech in the shameless prostituting of their products - in every conceivable distribution channel in print and media.

I guess their 1MR with their undisclosed ingredient Theophylline really built up their marketing budget ;)

Theophylline... oh my, if only the general public knew how many 'ultra concentrated' scoopers contained this substance.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
:hail: :bsflag: I hate this product, the company that produces it and this thread. I'm outta here! :saw:

sean11112222

Awards
hey, i took a50, expecting it to be like anadrol :laugh: i know i know, wasnt the smartest thing, but yeah, its good, but its good for a test booster, not juice. it gave me a bit more drive in the gym, i gained like 2 pounds :laugh2: instead of like 25 :p but one thing it did very well was make me vascular, did a great job at that, my veins were going crazy, but definitely not the supplement they make it sounds like, and for the price, better just get a cycle

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so wait, whats the deal with the theophylline?? i thought it was similar to caffeine, now im reading its banned (i didnt know it was in 1mr until now)..... whats the deal?

hmm... maybe it accounts for me feeling like a crackhead after taking a sample pack of 1mr and swearing it off because i could hardly workout in fear i was having a heart attack

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
a50 should literally do nothing for you. if you experienced ANYTHING, you are a normal human being as you experienced placebo