ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK

Wanting to get my body fat back down once again and looking for a good cutting stack. Any suggestions? If suggestions not post friendly emails accepted at ebro721@hotmail.com

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by biggerthantex View Post
    Wanting to get my body fat back down once again and looking for a good cutting stack. Any suggestions?
    There are many effective products and stacks out there that can be used for fat loss. Before you look at supplements, though, make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss for you, and I also recommend making sure you're under ~10% bodyfat before resorting to "fat burners", etc.

If you want to see some of the stacks I have personally used and/or recommend, check out some of my logs.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.06%

Honestly--I think you could spend all day searching through the database on that one.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.36%

Erase, HGH UP, and DAA.

You can FreeTest as a kicker.
  6. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Once you get your nutrition and training in check which I think you already do, here's some stacks I can recommend.
    There are proven to be very effective.

Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium)

Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Alpha-T2 & Erase Stack

^My favorite.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Erase, HGH UP, and DAA.

You can FreeTest as a kicker.
    HGHup + Free Test + Lit up (has DAA in it so ur set there)
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Once you get your nutrition and training in check which I think you already do, here's some stacks I can recommend.
    There are proven to be very effective.

Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium)

Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units)
    I agree with this post^^^

you could throw in some Need 2 Slin as well to get the fat burning nicely.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.2%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ANDROHARD or Stano-drol stacked with 25mg of atd.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There are many effective products and stacks out there that can be used for fat loss. Before you look at supplements, though, make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss for you, and I also recommend making sure you're under ~10% bodyfat before resorting to "fat burners", etc.

If you want to see some of the stacks I have personally used and/or recommend, check out some of my logs.

~Rosie~
    Jeez, under 10%? Thats very low. They wouldn't be selling many fat burners if everyone was following that rule.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Jeez, under 10%? Thats very low. They wouldn't be selling many fat burners if everyone was following that rule.
    Like I said, my opinion. Anything over ~10% bodyfat for a male and 12-15% bodyfat for a female, and you're not going to notice the difference a fat burner makes - if any - and if you're higher than that re body composition then your nutrition and/or training are not right, and you should sort those factors out first. However, most people want to get the answer in a pill and will consistently look for the "magic cure" instead of being consistent with nutrition and training and hard work.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

for the first time ever i have to say i do not agree with rosie i am at 15 to 20% bodyfat and i am on the triple crown stack an i can tell i that it is HELPING me loose weight and hold muscle.which i have never been able to do with diet and exercise only.but yes my diet and work-out is on point like never before but the supplments are for sure doing what they say they do you cant ask for more than that.i am probally at closer to 15% bf now coming to the end of my stack one month.i have loost close to 4inches on my waiste while gaing 5 ilbs muscsle.i will say for me alph2 is the best supplment i have taken to date fatburner wise in my 15 years of being in the game.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

Geez...

I know of a pretty sweet search function that this forum has... And I also know it is utterly annoying for someone to post the same topic in like 4 different subdivisions of the board.

Seriously, do you also want me to buy the good cutting stack for you? Maybe feed them on a daily basis?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.36%

Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    for the first time ever i have to say i do not agree with rosie i am at 15 to 20% bodyfat and i am on the triple crown stack an i can tell i that it is HELPING me loose weight and hold muscle.which i have never been able to do with diet and exercise only.but yes my diet and work-out is on point like never before but the supplments are for sure doing what they say they do you cant ask for more than that.i am probally at closer to 15% bf now coming to the end of my stack one month.i have loost close to 4inches on my waiste while gaing 5 ilbs muscsle.i will say for me alph2 is the best supplment i have taken to date fatburner wise in my 15 years of being in the game.
    Key words in bold. I'm sure the sups are speeding it up but as Rosie said, fine tune that diet.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

yea my diet is on point i was just saying i think that supplment can help even if your way from you goal.i like to use every tool i can to make results faster and better.which is hard work ,diet and then last supplments.i still get result with just the first two but just not as fast or as good is all. just like in sports i like the best equiment i can get yes if i am good i can hit a homrun with a walmart bat but with a reall good bat i might be able to hit maybe that one more homerun.but thats just me i hope that made since
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.36%

Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    yea my diet is on point i was just saying i think that supplment can help even if your way from you goal.i like to use every tool i can to make results faster and better.which is hard work ,diet and then last supplments.i still get result with just the first two but just not as fast or as good is all. just like in sports i like the best equiment i can get yes if i am good i can hit a homrun with a walmart bat but with a reall good bat i might be able to hit maybe that one more homerun.but thats just me i hope that made since
    I understand what you're saying. You're doing it the right way. A lot of people will continue bad eating and use a sup to make themselves lose weight. When the sup runs out, due to the bad eating the fat comes right back. Then it's &%#( didn't do a thing for me.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

I think the theory Rosie is talking about goes kind of like this. It's two parts, first that if you're around 11% you will already have ab definition. Losing a few bf% will dramatically enhance this look, and going to around 7% or lower you'll start to get real cut obliques, hamstrings, etc. These are dramatic changes from losing only a few bf% points. The other reason is that it is rather pointless to use such products at the beginning of a cut. You can't use most of them indefinitely, so if say you use it at the start of a (long) cut from 20% bf - you're probably going to drop 10 pounds pretty quick anyways from water weight. The rest will also be pretty easy given proper diet and workout regiment. Dropping that fat starts to get harder though the lower your bf% becomes, and this is where supplements really shine. But if you've already used said supps for 8 weeks at the beginning of your cut, and have to cycle off them, then this will likely be an excruciatingly hard period for you that would have been much easier if you had waited till now to start with the thermo stacks discussed above.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

thanks for all your input. believe it or not you all brought something to the table in which i can make a good judgement and evaluation. i will be sure to rep you guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK?
    By biggerthantex in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. is this a good cutting stack?
    By sampson15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Good cutting stack?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17