Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Testforce2/Free Test

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright I've narrowed it down to these four stacks to add to my torem during pct after 15 weeks of test/eq. Which do you all think is the best as far as results, quality, price, etc?

Triazole/Activate Xtreme

TRS/tcf-1

Titanium/Admatium/Erase

Testforce2/free test

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm between the trs/tcf-1 and titanium/admantium/erase right now, the other two options just don't stack up in my opinion.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trs/tcf-1 and titanium/admantium/erase

Both are great stacks, imo you'll be satisfied with either. I think the Titanium/erase would be great AFTER PCT with adamantium during and tcf-1 after and trs during. Either stack is great as i said...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, TRS with free test....but TRS is enough by itself if used with a SERM. if you cant get a serm, add free test.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
PP TRS and MAN Prometheus Rising (Awesome DAA formula)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Triazole + Testforce.....used that with clomid after my last cycle and really brought me back with a vengeance...if you know what i mean :)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am going with cycle assist by cel and then ai post cycle support (i think thats the name of it)and the lg formadrol extreams with erase and of cource have a serm on stand by and a lot of other supporting supps.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRS and TCF-1.

You should take a look at Phyto Testosterone too. Bumping up protein synthesis natty wise after a cycle is something worth considering.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
IMO, TRS with free test....but TRS is enough by itself if used with a SERM. if you cant get a serm, add free test.
thanks bro, I always get a SERM. Trs is solid though, free test looks promising. Honestly I have plenty of toco 8 from a bogo sale a while back. I might just get some sustain alpha and try the free test with it.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
TRS and TCF-1.

You should take a look at Phyto Testosterone too. Bumping up protein synthesis natty wise after a cycle is something worth considering.
how would the phyto compare to bioforge, which i have used successfully in the past for the same purpose

right now im loving your tcf-1 , finishing up 2nd consec bottle, overlapped torem pct, coming off of 13wk of test/var, it has worked excellent pct wise

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would the phyto compare to bioforge, which i have used successfully in the past for the same purpose

right now im loving your tcf-1 , finishing up 2nd consec bottle, overlapped torem pct, coming off of 13wk of test/var, it has worked excellent pct wise
Does Bioforge actually have an impact on Test? If so then it is different than phytotest which mimics the effects of test, but doesnt actually disturb your natural levels.