creatine nitrate with pre workout??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey peeps can you take creatine pills or creatine nitrate along with your pre workout or is the extra creatine a waste?

A few of my friends take creatine pills with their pre workout drinks but isn't their enough creatine in the pre workout shake

I know some people take two types of creatine at once but I remember seeing somewhere that over five grams per day Is a waste ...

Basicly I have creatine nitrate pills and was wondering if its worth taking with my pre workout shake or would they just be wasted cus I already get five grams of mono??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you are already getting the effect you wanted from the preworkout you wouldn't have bought the creatine nitrate right? so try it, see how it goes.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey peeps can you take creatine pills or creatine nitrate along with your pre workout or is the extra creatine a waste?

A few of my friends take creatine pills with their pre workout drinks but isn't their enough creatine in the pre workout shake

I know some people take two types of creatine at once but I remember seeing somewhere that over five grams per day Is a waste ...

Basicly I have creatine nitrate pills and was wondering if its worth taking with my pre workout shake or would they just be wasted cus I already get five grams of mono??
Well many pre-workouts have a very underdosed amount of Creatine.

Creatine Nitrate works much differently then just creatine mono pre-workout, I would try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and take your other creatine post-workout.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

Creatine Nitrate works much differently then just creatine mono pre-workout, I would try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and take your other creatine post-workout.
I use muscle pharm assualt and when I switch I use jacked can I take my creatine nitrate pills with those or is it a waste?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That depends on whether or not your preworkout product contains creatine or not, and if it does, how much.

If your preworkout product does NOT contain creatine, then yes, use a separate creatine product.

If your preworkout product contains 3-5 grams of creatine in a serving, then there is no use to use a separate creatine product.

If your creatine product contains 2-3 grams of creatine, then you could use a separate creatine product if you wanted, but it is not really required.

You can use several types of creatine in a product or spread throughout several products, but 2-3 grams of creatine daily is adequate to maintain your creatine muscle threshold once it has been reached. 5g is a general recommendation for daily dosage, and you don't even have to go that high (I covered the reason for this in another thread here last year), and certainly not MORE than that. You canNOT saturate your creatine muscle threshold once it has been reached, and this goes for EVERYone!

I use muscle pharm assualt and when I switch I use jacked can I take my creatine nitrate pills with those or is it a waste?
Both Assault and Jack3d contain creatine. Assault contains 5g of creatine per serving, and Jack3ed under that, but still about your daily dose of creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with either of them.

~Rosie~

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Adequate creatine supplementation for the body to replenish creatine stores is 0.03 g (Creatine) per kg (lean body mass) per day.

200 lb. individual = 2.7g creatine per day.

Values above this suffer steep diminishing returns or are wasted.

I still dose @ 10g per day because its cheap.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thank you again Rosie your knowledge has helped me come along way :) and thank you to everyone else aswell :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you again Rosie your knowledge has helped me come along way :) and thank you to everyone else aswell :)
No worries and you're welcome - I'm glad I can help you :)

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

its exactly my plan, nice