creatine nitrate with pre workout?? - AnabolicMinds.com

creatine nitrate with pre workout??

1. Advanced Member

creatine nitrate with pre workout??

Hey peeps can you take creatine pills or creatine nitrate along with your pre workout or is the extra creatine a waste?

A few of my friends take creatine pills with their pre workout drinks but isn't their enough creatine in the pre workout shake

I know some people take two types of creatine at once but I remember seeing somewhere that over five grams per day Is a waste ...

Basicly I have creatine nitrate pills and was wondering if its worth taking with my pre workout shake or would they just be wasted cus I already get five grams of mono??

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, if you are already getting the effect you wanted from the preworkout you wouldn't have bought the creatine nitrate right? so try it, see how it goes.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Hey peeps can you take creatine pills or creatine nitrate along with your pre workout or is the extra creatine a waste?

A few of my friends take creatine pills with their pre workout drinks but isn't their enough creatine in the pre workout shake

I know some people take two types of creatine at once but I remember seeing somewhere that over five grams per day Is a waste ...

Basicly I have creatine nitrate pills and was wondering if its worth taking with my pre workout shake or would they just be wasted cus I already get five grams of mono??
    Well many pre-workouts have a very underdosed amount of Creatine.

Creatine Nitrate works much differently then just creatine mono pre-workout, I would try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and take your other creatine post-workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Creatine Nitrate works much differently then just creatine mono pre-workout, I would try 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and take your other creatine post-workout.
    I use muscle pharm assualt and when I switch I use jacked can I take my creatine nitrate pills with those or is it a waste?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That depends on whether or not your preworkout product contains creatine or not, and if it does, how much.

If your preworkout product does NOT contain creatine, then yes, use a separate creatine product.

If your preworkout product contains 3-5 grams of creatine in a serving, then there is no use to use a separate creatine product.

If your creatine product contains 2-3 grams of creatine, then you could use a separate creatine product if you wanted, but it is not really required.

You can use several types of creatine in a product or spread throughout several products, but 2-3 grams of creatine daily is adequate to maintain your creatine muscle threshold once it has been reached. 5g is a general recommendation for daily dosage, and you don't even have to go that high (I covered the reason for this in another thread here last year), and certainly not MORE than that. You canNOT saturate your creatine muscle threshold once it has been reached, and this goes for EVERYone!

I use muscle pharm assualt and when I switch I use jacked can I take my creatine nitrate pills with those or is it a waste?
    Both Assault and Jack3d contain creatine. Assault contains 5g of creatine per serving, and Jack3ed under that, but still about your daily dose of creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with either of them.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Adequate creatine supplementation for the body to replenish creatine stores is 0.03 g (Creatine) per kg (lean body mass) per day.

200 lb. individual = 2.7g creatine per day.

Values above this suffer steep diminishing returns or are wasted.

I still dose @ 10g per day because its cheap.
  7. Advanced Member

Thank you again Rosie your knowledge has helped me come along way :-) and thank you to everyone else aswell :-)
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you again Rosie your knowledge has helped me come along way :-) and thank you to everyone else aswell :-)
    No worries and you're welcome - I'm glad I can help you

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

its exactly my plan, nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Creatine Nitrate
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By eddiejerom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:41 AM
  3. Replies: 6