evis
liqui clen
ibcaa
endoamp
lots of protein like map and ultra peptide
creatine (aps cn, con-cret)
gplc

even...cyx3

question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

I WILL BUY IT AND ADD IT TO MY ARSENAL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid Clen, cycle 2 on / 2 off throughout the cut.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a testosterone booster like testopro. Beyond the lower cal and usually lower carb diet cutting your testosterone levels, testopro helps me with overall mood too (likely because of the raised testosterone)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack the TestoPro, Erase and use clen, that is a cut boys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a rep, but Erase and/or Shred Matrix!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I USE ALMOND BUTTER

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i need to try this erase, its everywhere....a friend used the testopro with tcf-1 and really liked it, so did his wife

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to try this erase, its everywhere....a friend used the testopro with tcf-1 and really liked it, so did his wife
You should! It's one of those products that I absolutely LOVE and recommend above all others! Add it in - you won't be disappointed!

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i trust you...you look the part, and iv seen your 'list' lol......but the second that waist of yours is replaced with a tire, things may be different

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a serious cut or recomp, what is the one supplement no one should be without

iv got some serious business coming up cut wise, im armed with

evis
liqui clen
ibcaa
endoamp
gplc

even...cyx3

question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

Bro Need2slin all the way!!! Send me a pm with your name and address and I will send you a free bottle. I got no problem putting my money where my mouth is every damn time.... :dance::dance:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if itll go to canada, sure ill try it....i used anabolic pump n it hurt my stomach tho, heard good stuff bout glycobol tho....that need2slin is everywhere it seems...iv even seen some guy do a video presentation on it (sketch tho)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
if itll go to canada, sure ill try it....i used anabolic pump n it hurt my stomach tho, heard good stuff bout glycobol tho....that need2slin is everywhere it seems...iv even seen some guy do a video presentation on it (sketch tho)
Yeah I saw that video too, eh. But need2slin does get some solid reviews on the forums. Anabolic pump was good to me, glycobol was great, but definitely had to slowly ramp the dose up otherwise I was on the toilet.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't comment because I have never tried an insulin/nutrient partitioner product.

You have a pretty complete listing there, should be a good cut. Only thing I personally would add is CLA and Green Tea, but I consider them staples of any cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i trust you...you look the part, and iv seen your 'list' lol......but the second that waist of yours is replaced with a tire, things may be different
Been there, done that, and no, things are not different - right now I am the biggest re girths I have ever been in my life, but with more muscle than I have ever had as well, even as I continue to recomp with that 'tire' (you and I obviously have very different definitions of what a "waist" looks like). In the end, supplements are NOT what get you results, even if they can help - and you know the ones that work, because you still see some effects when nutrition and training are not as it should be - and your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to be the primary factors determining your success! I can say that from experience as well!

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Been there, done that, and no, things are not different - right now I am the biggest re girths I have ever been in my life, but with more muscle than I have ever had as well, even as I continue to recomp with that 'tire' (you and I obviously have very different definitions of what a "waist" looks like). In the end, supplements are NOT what get you results, even if they can help - and you know the ones that work, because you still see some effects when nutrition and training are not as it should be - and your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to be the primary factors determining your success! I can say that from experience as well!

~Rosie~
jk..you are tight as hell rosie..cmon...you know it! i mean tdifferent as in dont let up....im thinking you dont pick up my humor:crying:

you are definately right on the supps, imo, best used at the end when all dietary and training avenues have been exhausted, for an extra last kick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jk..you are tight as hell rosie..cmon...you know it! i mean tdifferent as in dont let up....im thinking you dont pick up my humor:crying:

you are definately right on the supps, imo, best used at the end when all dietary and training avenues have been exhausted, for an extra last kick
Then you've obviously never seen ~125 pounds at 11.7% bodyfat on my short frame, LOL...Seriously, thanks for the kind words, but I am definitely NOT comfortable being as big as I am right now...Give me a few weeks doing everything right re nutrition and being back at Maintenance training though and it'll be a different story...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look around you bro. I don't give a phuck about the country you are in, I am not the cheap Bi$ch every other place is. Send me your name and address and its on the way. :approve: People matter not sales and you will not find a place in the industry like me beleive that :dance::dance:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You mean I can't just take supplements and lose/gain weight as I please, I have to eat right and train hard? Well looks like I need to do more reading...

I had a guy I played football with in college, came back from Christmas break and was 30 lbs heavier but all fat. He took dbol and said he forgot to workout, just ate a ton and drank booze everyday. What? Forgot to workout? Oh brother.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Then you've obviously never seen ~125 pounds at 11.7% bodyfat on my short frame, LOL...Seriously, thanks for the kind words, but I am definitely NOT comfortable being as big as I am right now...Give me a few weeks doing everything right re nutrition and being back at Maintenance training though and it'll be a different story...
kind words are deserved, iv seen pics of those wheels when you are in shape, put alot of guys to shame....pretty much everything is tight and alot of work is evident

obviously you hold yourself to a higher standard, we all do....

-you are never as bad as you think you are, but never as good as people say you are- imo it sums up alot of us physique wise, and keeps the pressure on to improve

good luck (just ordered a bunch of assault, i told you i trust you lol)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Look around you bro. I don't give a phuck about the country you are in, I am not the cheap Bi$ch every other place is. Send me your name and address and its on the way. :approve: People matter not sales and you will not find a place in the industry like me beleive that :dance::dance:
how do you think your forma compares to erase.....if people matter, formastanzol would be sweeter lol (cant blame a guy for trying lol)

thanks for the offer btw

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kind words are deserved, iv seen pics of those wheels when you are in shape, put alot of guys to shame....pretty much everything is tight and alot of work is evident

obviously you hold yourself to a higher standard, we all do....

-you are never as bad as you think you are, but never as good as people say you are- imo it sums up alot of us physique wise, and keeps the pressure on to improve

good luck (just ordered a bunch of assault, i told you i trust you lol)

True - but when you've competed at the top you have to be, or you get crushed and left behind, especially when you survive off it (my cycling days and habits have not completely left me). Regardless, in everything, you are your own harshest critic, and I'll be honest when I say that I generally only see the flaws and what I hate and has to be improved. However, the next time I go below 10% bodyfat I am going to damn well stay there, just get leaner and leaner and try my best to maintain that leanness at ~8% bodyfat - I am done building more mass on my frame and will be content to just maintain leanness (i just want that upper body mass to stay and not be sacrificed as I lean out for this competition, even as I want to lose ALL the lower body mass I gained!)

Assault is definitely an awesome product! Gets me through the tough times - to be able to do that without loads of stims is a small miracle in itself!

~Rosie~

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you think your forma compares to erase.....if people matter, formastanzol would be sweeter lol (cant blame a guy for trying lol)

thanks for the offer btw
As for what bro? for lowring estrogen and progesterone? Well I know formastane has plenty of studies proving it works and we got one of if not the best transdermal in the industry. Add in the other ingredients and its a bomb product. It works and that is all I will say...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

evis
liqui clen
ibcaa
endoamp
gplc

even...cyx3

Our Fat Loss Stack is simple in some ways but very effective. Green Tea Extract, CLA, and DermaTherm Target make up the stack.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
As for what bro? for lowring estrogen and progesterone? Well I know formastane has plenty of studies proving it works and we got one of if not the best transdermal in the industry. Add in the other ingredients and its a bomb product. It works and that is all I will say...
sseing its not being used as an ancillery on cycle, im interested in form for its ai properties, cutting water and its leaning effects

i know its apples and oranges, but for my goals, the products would serve the same purpose.....its a planned 8wk attack give or take, id even do 1month erase 1 month form, stacked with the other stuff

the goal is to really tighten **** up (im coming off a canadian winter so.....)and may-ish plan to cycle before the summer, i like being in very good conditioning, the 10% range, 12 max, before i touch anything.....im 15% give or take now

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sseing its not being used as an ancillery on cycle, im interested in form for its ai properties, cutting water and its leaning effects

i know its apples and oranges, but for my goals, the products would serve the same purpose.....its a planned 8wk attack give or take, id even do 1month erase 1 month form, stacked with the other stuff

the goal is to really tighten **** up (im coming off a canadian winter so.....)and may-ish plan to cycle before the summer, i like being in very good conditioning, the 10% range, 12 max, before i touch anything.....im 15% give or take now
FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formatane and now added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscrition drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you cn understand why I will recommend this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido [rpblems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin,estrogen,progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage. FORMA-STANOZOLOL Increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26% In doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL Decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-****” type side effects and increases fat loss. Through "clinical studies its been proven to lower progesterone. Effect of 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione on Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Steroidogenesis -- Zimniski et al. 51 (14): 3663 -- Cancer Research

Effect of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on murine Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis.

Zimniski SJ, Brandt ME, Melner MH, Brodie AM, Puett D.

Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101.

The murine Leydig cell tumor (M5480A) possesses high levels of estrogen receptor and is known to produce estrogens. In these studies we examined the effects of the potent aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) on Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. The addition of 4-OHA to Leydig tumor cells in primary culture resulted in a dose- and a time-dependent decrease in media progesterone levels. The observed decrease was most likely due to impaired synthesis of progesterone, inasmuch as no alteration in progesterone metabolism was seen when progesterone levels were diminishing. However, 4-OHA inhibited progesterone conversion to testosterone following 1 h of incubation, but this effect disappeared coincident with 4-OHA metabolism. Analysis of pregnenolone production revealed a biphasic dose-dependent effect of 4-OHA. At low doses (0.01-0.1 microM), 4-OHA was found to decrease pregnenolone concentrations, while at higher doses (1-10 microM) pregnenolone levels were elevated. Therefore, the actions of 4-OHA on Leydig cell steroidogenesis in vitro appear to be multifocal. Other experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of 4-OHA on tumor-bearing male mice in vivo. In these studies, the predominant effects of 4-OHA were to act as an aromatase inhibitor and to inhibit progesterone production. Thus, while 4-OHA is a potent aromatase inhibitor, we have found that this compound may alter steroidogenesis in Leydig tumor cells at several sites prior to aromatization.

PMID: 2065323 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Aromatase inhibition: 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA, CGP 32349) in advanced prostatic cancer.
Comparison of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodyn... [Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1990] - PubMed result
Biochemistry and function of sterols - Google Books
Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione in ma... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1993] - PubMed result

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol I just assume everything you say is dead pan.

Formestane is a pretty sweet choice though. I'm using CEL formestane atm and it's definitely helping with this mild cut. I think it's a bit more powerful than erase, but erase is more convenient.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
killing of all estrogen though is somewhat harmful in my opinion.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
lol I just assume everything you say is dead pan.

Formestane is a pretty sweet choice though. I'm using CEL formestane atm and it's definitely helping with this mild cut. I think it's a bit more powerful than erase, but erase is more convenient.
More convenient ?! How ? Every time I want to order some it's out of stock. I think next time I'll just get 3 bottles at once !
Ran erase for a month on 3 a day and it was wicked awesome. Coupled with eca and at-2....nothing beat it. At least that I've taken yet.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on that Formastanzol to tighten up bro...

If you're looking for some power in your arsenal without resorting to a full PH or DS formastanzol is a steroidal AI and you will definitely see results with it almost instantly in physique and strength. Can't say you'll see instant results with proteins and bcaa's lol.

Need2slin is also great for cutting but I personally can't run any sort of stack with something anabolic in there to make the stack worthwhile. Formastanzol is my base to any lighter natty type stacks I put together to really add some anabolism.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've definitely got a pretty nice list. What type of diet are you going to be following on it? I think a nutrient repartitioner would definitely aid in your goals. I use them all the time cause I've just been carb sensitive, but they're fantastic for keto refeeds and cheat meals in particular (wouldn't dare take in 150g of carbs in one sitting without one now).

CLA and EGCg can definitely benefit, but for me, they've always been minor help. I'd save the money for other things (just my opinion).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More convenient ?! How ? Every time I want to order some it's out of stock. I think next time I'll just get 3 bottles at once !
Ran erase for a month on 3 a day and it was wicked awesome. Coupled with eca and at-2....nothing beat it. At least that I've taken yet.
Bro, I DID order 3 bottles at once. Best decision of my life (ok, one of the best supplement decisions lol)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Clen is some potent stuff, pretty much the best(besides DNP and T3) but ive found anti-cortisol to really help as well. x-lean if you dose higher is sick. Im about to try erase for myself after reading all these review as it should help with cortisol or even some basic 7-keto would be beneficial on this front.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

evis
liqui clen
ibcaa
endoamp
gplc

even...cyx3

Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use, thats if your body reponds ok to strong fat burners, it's stronger then the EC stack imo, I don't respond well to strong fat burners like Yellow Thunder but many people like that intense feeling.

Erase would be a great addition it's great for drying out, but I must say Forma-Stanozol looks very impressive.

The CN your using should work great with your stack:D

FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg
I must say Forma-Stanzol looks awesome, I may just have to pick a bottle up.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use, thats if your body reponds ok to strong fat burners, it's stronger then the EC stack imo, I don't respond well to strong fat burners like Yellow Thunder but many people like that intense feeling.

Erase would be a great addition it's great for drying out, but I must say Forma-Stanozol looks very impressive.

The CN your using should work great with your stack:D

I must say Forma-Stanzol looks awesome, I may just have to pick a bottle up.
its on the way:dance:thanks btw

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it seems ERASE is very popular, and of course the need2 guys like NEED2SLIN, altho besides the usual product pushing.....the formastanzol looks interesting

i know someone mentioned the fat loss stock and green tea....im gonna pick that up from primordial when i restock my map n other powders

i just got my smoulder and original evis, so im gonna start tomorrow....if i happen to get some forma in the mail from need2, yeah itd work nicely for what i want and ill review, even log the whole cut....meh im leaning erase seeing its got such solid feedback

and all the clen posts.....lol, i got that covered

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep. But here are my staples often utilized for a cut: CLA, ALA, DAA, Green Tea extract (EGCG), and my favorite of the bunch, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (get it in bulk form @ NP). You could run Clen simultaneously with these all, except for the EGCG, which I would run alongside a thermogenic, or utilize within the ECA stack, during your off weeks.

-Another option-

Clen (pharmacy grade, liquids are ok) coupled anavar will slice and dice you up nicely, especially if your at a low bf%, and your diet and training is in check. Test base is optional, not necessary IMO. Some of the clinical studies with anavar that were the most successful with weight lost and LBM maintained were observed in those with lower test levels. Run hCG throughout the cycle in order to aid in recovery. Anavar, like all AAS's is extremely suppressive, and just 15mg administered over 5 days will begin to cause suppression (generally speaking); hCG will help to slightly counteract the negative effects of AAS induced suppression and aid in future PCT recovery.

Need2slin is great especially on a cut, and helps you to get the most out of your carbs; its particular helpful on a reduced carb diet! I usually dose Need2Slin around my workouts, taking 2 caps pre-workout, 45 minutes after my pre-workout meal, and then 2 caps during my workout with my BCAA's in order to better utilize its carbohydrate shuttling properties during my post-workout feeding. Need2Slin is generally 1 cap @ 30 grams of carbs, 2 caps @ 60 grams carbs consumed; its particuarly useful on a keto diet as well, during refeed days. Forma-Stanzol is great as well. I went on a huge calorie deficit and was able to maintain and slightly increase strength while on Forma-Stanzol and Clen. Plus it drys incredibly quick, and doesn't smell, like some other transdermals on the market! If you do use the Forma-Stanzol follow standard AI tapering protocol as well to prevent skyrocketing estrogen levels after its discontinuation.

PES Erase is also great, I occasionally use it between cycles or during PCT, and I've never been disappointed. Just make sure to dose the Erase properly and don't over do it. I generally use standard AI tapering protocol, in order to prevent estrogen rebound. Stacking the PES Erase alongside a natural test booster is great, I had some great results when coupled with Athletix Titanium. You could also throw Clenbuterol into this mix as well.

Last edited:
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im no rep but ill say a nutrient partitioner. glycobol gets rave reviews. my stomach could not handle it no matter how i dosed. ive been using slin-sane for about 6 weeks now and the stuff is the bomb

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane???
not a supp but it pretty much does everything: keeps you anabolic and it kicks the $#!t out of estrogen.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am wanting to try some of the need to build muscle stuff i would love to try some samples.if yall do that.i really want to try the forma-stanazol but i am sure they dont give samples of that away.but there are a lot of there other stuff i have really been looking into lately.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo
Furuza
Clen or Albuterol
T3

6 weeks
5% bf
:)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i meant hcgenrate (sp) and i just seen where ntbm has where you can pay 5 dollars and get a sample.i am going to try some of there stuff.but will a sample be a enough to see if it works?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i am wanting to try some of the need to build muscle stuff i would love to try some samples.if yall do that.i really want to try the forma-stanazol but i am sure they dont give samples of that away.but there are a lot of there other stuff i have really been looking into lately.
its one thing to come into the thread and pimp need2 products, and in some cases offer them free (not sure my status on that with regards to the offers, unless its all show i dunno)...but no thread hijacking now, that was weak:eek:fftopic:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in here taking notes on all the good info and suggestions you been getting for my future cut.