TO ALL REPS - 1 SUPP ON A CUT!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    TO ALL REPS - 1 SUPP ON A CUT!!!!!!!!!


    On a serious cut or recomp, what is the one supplement no one should be without

    iv got some serious business coming up cut wise, im armed with

    evis
    liqui clen
    ibcaa
    endoamp
    lots of protein like map and ultra peptide
    creatine (aps cn, con-cret)
    gplc

    even...cyx3


    question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

    I WILL BUY IT AND ADD IT TO MY ARSENAL

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Liquid Clen, cycle 2 on / 2 off throughout the cut.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,879
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    a testosterone booster like testopro. Beyond the lower cal and usually lower carb diet cutting your testosterone levels, testopro helps me with overall mood too (likely because of the raised testosterone)
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3530
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%

    Erase.
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stack the TestoPro, Erase and use clen, that is a cut boys!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm not a rep, but Erase and/or Shred Matrix!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1498
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    peanut butter
  8. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    I USE ALMOND BUTTER
  9. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    i need to try this erase, its everywhere....a friend used the testopro with tcf-1 and really liked it, so did his wife
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    i need to try this erase, its everywhere....a friend used the testopro with tcf-1 and really liked it, so did his wife
    You should! It's one of those products that I absolutely LOVE and recommend above all others! Add it in - you won't be disappointed!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    i trust you...you look the part, and iv seen your 'list' lol......but the second that waist of yours is replaced with a tire, things may be different
  12. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    On a serious cut or recomp, what is the one supplement no one should be without

    iv got some serious business coming up cut wise, im armed with

    evis
    liqui clen
    ibcaa
    endoamp
    lots of protein like map and ultra peptide
    creatine (aps cn, con-cret)
    gplc

    even...cyx3


    question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

    I WILL BUY IT AND ADD IT TO MY ARSENAL
    Bro Need2slin all the way!!! Send me a pm with your name and address and I will send you a free bottle. I got no problem putting my money where my mouth is every damn time....
  13. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    if itll go to canada, sure ill try it....i used anabolic pump n it hurt my stomach tho, heard good stuff bout glycobol tho....that need2slin is everywhere it seems...iv even seen some guy do a video presentation on it (sketch tho)
  14. Senior Member
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    5861
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    if itll go to canada, sure ill try it....i used anabolic pump n it hurt my stomach tho, heard good stuff bout glycobol tho....that need2slin is everywhere it seems...iv even seen some guy do a video presentation on it (sketch tho)
    Yeah I saw that video too, eh. But need2slin does get some solid reviews on the forums. Anabolic pump was good to me, glycobol was great, but definitely had to slowly ramp the dose up otherwise I was on the toilet.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can't comment because I have never tried an insulin/nutrient partitioner product.

    You have a pretty complete listing there, should be a good cut. Only thing I personally would add is CLA and Green Tea, but I consider them staples of any cut.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    i trust you...you look the part, and iv seen your 'list' lol......but the second that waist of yours is replaced with a tire, things may be different
    Been there, done that, and no, things are not different - right now I am the biggest re girths I have ever been in my life, but with more muscle than I have ever had as well, even as I continue to recomp with that 'tire' (you and I obviously have very different definitions of what a "waist" looks like). In the end, supplements are NOT what get you results, even if they can help - and you know the ones that work, because you still see some effects when nutrition and training are not as it should be - and your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to be the primary factors determining your success! I can say that from experience as well!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Been there, done that, and no, things are not different - right now I am the biggest re girths I have ever been in my life, but with more muscle than I have ever had as well, even as I continue to recomp with that 'tire' (you and I obviously have very different definitions of what a "waist" looks like). In the end, supplements are NOT what get you results, even if they can help - and you know the ones that work, because you still see some effects when nutrition and training are not as it should be - and your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to be the primary factors determining your success! I can say that from experience as well!

    ~Rosie~
    jk..you are tight as hell rosie..cmon...you know it! i mean tdifferent as in dont let up....im thinking you dont pick up my humor

    you are definately right on the supps, imo, best used at the end when all dietary and training avenues have been exhausted, for an extra last kick
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    jk..you are tight as hell rosie..cmon...you know it! i mean tdifferent as in dont let up....im thinking you dont pick up my humor

    you are definately right on the supps, imo, best used at the end when all dietary and training avenues have been exhausted, for an extra last kick
    Then you've obviously never seen ~125 pounds at 11.7% bodyfat on my short frame, LOL...Seriously, thanks for the kind words, but I am definitely NOT comfortable being as big as I am right now...Give me a few weeks doing everything right re nutrition and being back at Maintenance training though and it'll be a different story...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    if itll go to canada, sure ill try it....i used anabolic pump n it hurt my stomach tho, heard good stuff bout glycobol tho....that need2slin is everywhere it seems...iv even seen some guy do a video presentation on it (sketch tho)
    Look around you bro. I don't give a phuck about the country you are in, I am not the cheap Bi$ch every other place is. Send me your name and address and its on the way. People matter not sales and you will not find a place in the industry like me beleive that
  20. Senior Member
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    5861
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You mean I can't just take supplements and lose/gain weight as I please, I have to eat right and train hard? Well looks like I need to do more reading...

    I had a guy I played football with in college, came back from Christmas break and was 30 lbs heavier but all fat. He took dbol and said he forgot to workout, just ate a ton and drank booze everyday. What? Forgot to workout? Oh brother.
  21. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Then you've obviously never seen ~125 pounds at 11.7% bodyfat on my short frame, LOL...Seriously, thanks for the kind words, but I am definitely NOT comfortable being as big as I am right now...Give me a few weeks doing everything right re nutrition and being back at Maintenance training though and it'll be a different story...
    kind words are deserved, iv seen pics of those wheels when you are in shape, put alot of guys to shame....pretty much everything is tight and alot of work is evident

    obviously you hold yourself to a higher standard, we all do....

    -you are never as bad as you think you are, but never as good as people say you are- imo it sums up alot of us physique wise, and keeps the pressure on to improve

    good luck (just ordered a bunch of assault, i told you i trust you lol)
  22. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Look around you bro. I don't give a phuck about the country you are in, I am not the cheap Bi$ch every other place is. Send me your name and address and its on the way. People matter not sales and you will not find a place in the industry like me beleive that
    how do you think your forma compares to erase.....if people matter, formastanzol would be sweeter lol (cant blame a guy for trying lol)

    thanks for the offer btw
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    kind words are deserved, iv seen pics of those wheels when you are in shape, put alot of guys to shame....pretty much everything is tight and alot of work is evident

    obviously you hold yourself to a higher standard, we all do....

    -you are never as bad as you think you are, but never as good as people say you are- imo it sums up alot of us physique wise, and keeps the pressure on to improve

    good luck (just ordered a bunch of assault, i told you i trust you lol)
    Thanks

    True - but when you've competed at the top you have to be, or you get crushed and left behind, especially when you survive off it (my cycling days and habits have not completely left me). Regardless, in everything, you are your own harshest critic, and I'll be honest when I say that I generally only see the flaws and what I hate and has to be improved. However, the next time I go below 10% bodyfat I am going to damn well stay there, just get leaner and leaner and try my best to maintain that leanness at ~8% bodyfat - I am done building more mass on my frame and will be content to just maintain leanness (i just want that upper body mass to stay and not be sacrificed as I lean out for this competition, even as I want to lose ALL the lower body mass I gained!)

    Assault is definitely an awesome product! Gets me through the tough times - to be able to do that without loads of stims is a small miracle in itself!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211241
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PES Erase.
  25. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    how do you think your forma compares to erase.....if people matter, formastanzol would be sweeter lol (cant blame a guy for trying lol)

    thanks for the offer btw
    As for what bro? for lowring estrogen and progesterone? Well I know formastane has plenty of studies proving it works and we got one of if not the best transdermal in the industry. Add in the other ingredients and its a bomb product. It works and that is all I will say...
  26. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23083
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    On a serious cut or recomp, what is the one supplement no one should be without

    iv got some serious business coming up cut wise, im armed with

    evis
    liqui clen
    ibcaa
    endoamp
    lots of protein like map and ultra peptide
    creatine (aps cn, con-cret)
    gplc

    even...cyx3


    question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

    I WILL BUY IT AND ADD IT TO MY ARSENAL
    Our Fat Loss Stack is simple in some ways but very effective. Green Tea Extract, CLA, and DermaTherm Target make up the stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  27. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    pharma clen
  28. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    As for what bro? for lowring estrogen and progesterone? Well I know formastane has plenty of studies proving it works and we got one of if not the best transdermal in the industry. Add in the other ingredients and its a bomb product. It works and that is all I will say...
    sseing its not being used as an ancillery on cycle, im interested in form for its ai properties, cutting water and its leaning effects

    i know its apples and oranges, but for my goals, the products would serve the same purpose.....its a planned 8wk attack give or take, id even do 1month erase 1 month form, stacked with the other stuff

    the goal is to really tighten **** up (im coming off a canadian winter so.....)and may-ish plan to cycle before the summer, i like being in very good conditioning, the 10% range, 12 max, before i touch anything.....im 15% give or take now
  29. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    sseing its not being used as an ancillery on cycle, im interested in form for its ai properties, cutting water and its leaning effects

    i know its apples and oranges, but for my goals, the products would serve the same purpose.....its a planned 8wk attack give or take, id even do 1month erase 1 month form, stacked with the other stuff

    the goal is to really tighten **** up (im coming off a canadian winter so.....)and may-ish plan to cycle before the summer, i like being in very good conditioning, the 10% range, 12 max, before i touch anything.....im 15% give or take now
    FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

    The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. ************ FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
    25mgs DIM
    7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
    chrysin 4mg
    Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg


    Because of the formatane and now added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

    All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscrition drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of **** and ************ its more powerful then ever.


    Now you cn understand why I will recommend this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido [rpblems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

    Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin,estrogen,progesteron e induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

    FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage. FORMA-STANOZOLOL Increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26% In doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.


    FORMA-STANOZOLOL Decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-****” type side effects and increases fat loss. Through "clinical studies its been proven to lower progesterone. Effect of 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione on Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Steroidogenesis -- Zimniski et al. 51 (14): 3663 -- Cancer Research


    Effect of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on murine Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis.

    Zimniski SJ, Brandt ME, Melner MH, Brodie AM, Puett D.

    Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101.

    The murine Leydig cell tumor (M5480A) possesses high levels of estrogen receptor and is known to produce estrogens. In these studies we examined the effects of the potent aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) on Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. The addition of 4-OHA to Leydig tumor cells in primary culture resulted in a dose- and a time-dependent decrease in media progesterone levels. The observed decrease was most likely due to impaired synthesis of progesterone, inasmuch as no alteration in progesterone metabolism was seen when progesterone levels were diminishing. However, 4-OHA inhibited progesterone conversion to testosterone following 1 h of incubation, but this effect disappeared coincident with 4-OHA metabolism. Analysis of pregnenolone production revealed a biphasic dose-dependent effect of 4-OHA. At low doses (0.01-0.1 microM), 4-OHA was found to decrease pregnenolone concentrations, while at higher doses (1-10 microM) pregnenolone levels were elevated. Therefore, the actions of 4-OHA on Leydig cell steroidogenesis in vitro appear to be multifocal. Other experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of 4-OHA on tumor-bearing male mice in vivo. In these studies, the predominant effects of 4-OHA were to act as an aromatase inhibitor and to inhibit progesterone production. Thus, while 4-OHA is a potent aromatase inhibitor, we have found that this compound may alter steroidogenesis in Leydig tumor cells at several sites prior to aromatization.

    PMID: 2065323 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]



    Aromatase inhibition: 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA, CGP 32349) in advanced prostatic cancer.
    Comparison of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodyn... [Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1990] - PubMed result
    Biochemistry and function of sterols - Google Books
    Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione in ma... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1993] - PubMed result
  30. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    123687
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    jk..you are tight as hell rosie..cmon...you know it! i mean tdifferent as in dont let up....im thinking you dont pick up my humor

    you are definately right on the supps, imo, best used at the end when all dietary and training avenues have been exhausted, for an extra last kick
    lol I just assume everything you say is dead pan.

    Formestane is a pretty sweet choice though. I'm using CEL formestane atm and it's definitely helping with this mild cut. I think it's a bit more powerful than erase, but erase is more convenient.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,474
    Rep Power
    997386
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    As for what bro? for lowring estrogen and progesterone? Well I know formastane has plenty of studies proving it works and we got one of if not the best transdermal in the industry. Add in the other ingredients and its a bomb product. It works and that is all I will say...
    killing of all estrogen though is somewhat harmful in my opinion.
  32. New Member
    mmacrazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    1150
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    lol I just assume everything you say is dead pan.

    Formestane is a pretty sweet choice though. I'm using CEL formestane atm and it's definitely helping with this mild cut. I think it's a bit more powerful than erase, but erase is more convenient.
    More convenient ?! How ? Every time I want to order some it's out of stock. I think next time I'll just get 3 bottles at once !
    Ran erase for a month on 3 a day and it was wicked awesome. Coupled with eca and at-2....nothing beat it. At least that I've taken yet.
  33. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    killing of all estrogen though is somewhat harmful in my opinion.
    yup...
  34. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not a rep, but try exemestane (aromasin)

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...4/?tool=pubmed
  35. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get on that Formastanzol to tighten up bro...

    If you're looking for some power in your arsenal without resorting to a full PH or DS formastanzol is a steroidal AI and you will definitely see results with it almost instantly in physique and strength. Can't say you'll see instant results with proteins and bcaa's lol.

    Need2slin is also great for cutting but I personally can't run any sort of stack with something anabolic in there to make the stack worthwhile. Formastanzol is my base to any lighter natty type stacks I put together to really add some anabolism.
  36. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    You've definitely got a pretty nice list. What type of diet are you going to be following on it? I think a nutrient repartitioner would definitely aid in your goals. I use them all the time cause I've just been carb sensitive, but they're fantastic for keto refeeds and cheat meals in particular (wouldn't dare take in 150g of carbs in one sitting without one now).

    CLA and EGCg can definitely benefit, but for me, they've always been minor help. I'd save the money for other things (just my opinion).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  37. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    123687
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    More convenient ?! How ? Every time I want to order some it's out of stock. I think next time I'll just get 3 bottles at once !
    Ran erase for a month on 3 a day and it was wicked awesome. Coupled with eca and at-2....nothing beat it. At least that I've taken yet.
    Bro, I DID order 3 bottles at once. Best decision of my life (ok, one of the best supplement decisions lol)
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Clen is some potent stuff, pretty much the best(besides DNP and T3) but ive found anti-cortisol to really help as well. x-lean if you dose higher is sick. Im about to try erase for myself after reading all these review as it should help with cortisol or even some basic 7-keto would be beneficial on this front.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  39. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    On a serious cut or recomp, what is the one supplement no one should be without

    iv got some serious business coming up cut wise, im armed with

    evis
    liqui clen
    ibcaa
    endoamp
    lots of protein like map and ultra peptide
    creatine (aps cn, con-cret)
    gplc

    even...cyx3


    question is besides the stapes of bcaa and protein and mulit, whats the one supp a serious cut is missing......

    I WILL BUY IT AND ADD IT TO MY ARSENAL
    Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use, thats if your body reponds ok to strong fat burners, it's stronger then the EC stack imo, I don't respond well to strong fat burners like Yellow Thunder but many people like that intense feeling.

    Erase would be a great addition it's great for drying out, but I must say Forma-Stanozol looks very impressive.

    The CN your using should work great with your stack



    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

    The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. ************ FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
    25mgs DIM
    7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
    chrysin 4mg
    Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg
    I must say Forma-Stanzol looks awesome, I may just have to pick a bottle up.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35757
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use, thats if your body reponds ok to strong fat burners, it's stronger then the EC stack imo, I don't respond well to strong fat burners like Yellow Thunder but many people like that intense feeling.

    Erase would be a great addition it's great for drying out, but I must say Forma-Stanozol looks very impressive.

    The CN your using should work great with your stack





    I must say Forma-Stanzol looks awesome, I may just have to pick a bottle up.
    its on the waythanks btw
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any LG reps?
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
  3. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in