jack3d with Diesel Test Pro Cycle?

halchka99

Awards
you guys think it would be okay to use the pre work out supplement jack3d with Diesel Test Pro Cycle?

Thanks!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
no question, i did it when i had both supplements.

halchka99

Awards
suresha, thank you for the reply, how far apart from each other did you take them?

or does that not matter

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes no difference, you are talking a pre-workout and a test booster. If it was a hormone or DS like superdrol then yes you should be cautious with stims, DTPC is of no concern with stims. IMO, there are A LOT better choices out there as well than DTPC.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It makes no difference, you are talking a pre-workout and a test booster. If it was a hormone or DS like superdrol then yes you should be cautious with stims, DTPC is of no concern with stims. IMO, there are A LOT better choices out there as well than DTPC.
Such as??

droyal

Awards
you guys think it would be okay to use the pre work out supplement jack3d with Diesel Test Pro Cycle?

Thanks!
Diesel Test Pro Cycle sucks dude, did nothing for me, definitely there are better test boosters out there...like Testopro or Activate Xtreme

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such as??
Kitchen sink formulas are a waste IMO as each person responds different to ingredients so all the DT products are a crap shoot at best plus what is the amount of each ingredient again??? Yeah, move on.

Titanium (or Adamantium) from Athletix - Very high dose of testofen and LCLT.
T-Force by Omega (Fadogia, that's all it is)
Phytoserms 347 - (Bulbine)
Activate Extreme/Triazole (use together)
Erase by PES - use with any good t-booster but not with Triazole, too much estro suppression.
DAA - Lot's of options, Adamantium is looking STELLAR if you ask me.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen sink formulas are a waste IMO as each person responds different to ingredients so all the DT products are a crap shoot at best plus what is the amount of each ingredient again??? Yeah, move on.

Titanium (or Adamantium) from Athletix - Very high dose of testofen and LCLT.
T-Force by Omega (Fadogia, that's all it is)
Phytoserms 347 - (Bulbine)
Activate Extreme/Triazole (use together)
Erase by PES - use with any good t-booster but not with Triazole, too much estro suppression.
DAA - Lot's of options, Adamantium is looking STELLAR if you ask me.
While I agree with you on the propriety blends, that's what Chuck does. He's stated it himself...he does propriety formulas where the amounts of each are known only to him. Just throwing that out there for consideration...The Diesel Test products have been getting great reviews for quite some time. It seems he must be doing something right withi his prop blends.

Titanium and Adamantium def. do look solid.

I've never used Fadogia so I can't comment, but would like to stack it with something (possibly Testforce 2) in the future.

The Bulbine products are sketchy to me. Bulbine is awesome for rats....but what about us? Too early in the game for me to really even pay any attention to the bulbine products.

I have some Erase. Will be saving it for when I run some Testforce 2.

The Activate and Triazole stack have been getting killer reviews and Triazole is near the top of my list of things to try.

I'm starting DTP on Saturday (my first run with it) so that's why I asked. I'm not a fan of prop blends either, but like the fact that there's some adaptogens and anti oxidants in there as well. I've heard good things...

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
a good combo in my experience. DTP can make u a lil more sensitive to stims ( n also seems to a mild stimulative effect on its own- mild but i feel less of a need or desire to consume stims when taking it n a 2 tab dose upon rising has me awake n ready for the day) so that is the only thing to pay attention to, if anything at all. I have used it in conjunction with JP8, Jack3d, n jus recently w/ White Flood, pumps, energy etc are crazy in each case. I jus started another bottle of DTP this week, i find it to be very effective (i prefer it to DTH). Honestly, "kitchen sink" can be a very good thing with herbals...synergy. Granted sufficient quality/potency n amounts are there, n it seems to me Chuck knows what he's doing+has ethics, n simply doesn't want others biting off his formulations, everything from GD i have tried has been top notch, other than I find that i am less responsive to DTH than DTP. Enjoy the stack...