DAA and other test boosters

fieldt76

Awards
It's been quite a while since I've visited the forum. Did some searches but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I ordered some DAA today and decided that I should probably run an AI along with it. Any suggestions?

I don't mess with prohormones and am usually sensitive to potent natural test boosters, so I'm a little reluctant about DAA. Is there a good, natual test booster that would not require an AI?

Tried stoked- it's ok (results wise)
Tried pink magic- less ok

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had good results on Titanium and LG T-911. I ran each of these solo so I know that it was working: intense workouts, increased strength and endurance, and T-911 gives GREAT energy.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our Phyto testosterone is a great supplement with impressive feedback.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using 6 grams of DAA and 2 caps erase has been enough. I know we're all different but I'm just sayin

fieldt76

Awards
Right now I'm taking Jacked preworkout and zma before bed, so do I replace Jacked with DAA and Erase with ZMA, or can I run them all in conjuction?

Also, what is the best cycle length for DAA and should I run Erase for a length of time after stopping DAA?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole is also a good product to look into.

I have never had any estrogen side effects even at 6grams a day but it is possible that it could occur and it would probably only take a mild AI or anti-estrogen to keep thigns in check.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I'm taking Jacked preworkout and zma before bed, so do I replace Jacked with DAA and Erase with ZMA, or can I run them all in conjuction?

Also, what is the best cycle length for DAA and should I run Erase for a length of time after stopping DAA?
You can take it all together-I would.

I've been on 6 grams coming up to 3 weeks and still going strong. I was planing on going for 8 weeks but I think I'm gonna stop at 4.

I'll let natty answer on how long you should stay on erase. I am planning on running erase for the full 8 weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, you can keep using Jack3d and ZMA. Just dose DAA first thing (with or without meals) and Erase at 2 caps first thing and 1 cap either ~8 hours post-Dose 1 or pre-bed (with ZMA).

Run DAA for 8-12 weeks.

Erase can be run for 8-12 weeks before I recommend taking a 2-4 week break.

If you're concerned, use DAA for ~8 weeks and then continue Erase for 2-4 weeks after stopping use of DAA.

~Rosie~

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to still fieldt76's thunder, but I got I3C (200mg) to fight estro. What would you all recommend for dosage and when to take. I'll also be starting DAA in a few weeks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Some people respond differently to DAA. DAA jacks my estro through the roof. Even with the use of a good AI (Formadrol) I had problems. If you do a little research you will find that others have the same problem.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I like using daa with resveratrol, libido is huge. Great for pct in addition to a SERM.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like using daa with resveratrol, libido is huge. Great for pct in addition to a SERM.
Thats pretty much my PCT for my AMS cycle, test boosting and estro control:

clomid
daa
AromX (resveratrol in it)
Anadraulic State

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always combine Recycle with DAA, its one of my favorite natural stacks and one I have posted is my go to PCT (with SERM)