Need 2 Slin

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Who here has used it? What kind of results did you get from it? Were you cutting or bulking? I might throw this into my cut stack but its pretty expensive so I want to hear some feedback before I buy it.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Great product,I have a log some where here in this forum...

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of n2s from NP. I haven't used it enough but it definitely has one of the best nutrient repartitioner formulas in my opinion, with an emphasis on fat loss with the added forskohlii and synephrine. The price is more premium but I believe well warranted.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who here has used it? What kind of results did you get from it? Were you cutting or bulking? I might throw this into my cut stack but its pretty expensive so I want to hear some feedback before I buy it.
here are few threads to get you going.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/168217-need-2-slin.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/163254-my-need-2-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/162623-need2slin-crazy-powerful.html

here is a review by John Romano its a long but very good read

NEED2SLIN IS THE NEXT GREAT BODYBUILDING SECRET REVEALED!

Written by John Romano

NEED2SLIN IS THE NEXT GREAT BODYBUILDING SECRET REVEALED!

need2slinYou want to:

• Increase lean body mass

• Lower body fat

• Optimize metabolism

• Boost thyroid output

• Increase testosterone

• Improve Insulin Sensitivity

• Increase Energy

• Enhance blood flow to the muscle

Don’t you? Then read on….

Identifying the prime directive of bodybuilding is quite simple: build muscle and burn fat. Merely saying so is the easy part. Actually doing it is a whole other story. That’s because the optimal (not to mention successful) execution of the endeavor requires that you do both concomitantly.

Anyone who’s ever cinched up a lifting belt knows that’s no easy task. That’s because bodybuilding is a complete departure from what your body wants to do. Our bodies are programmed for efficiency and survival, not bodybuilding. What that means is that your body is constantly striving for an equilibrium that keeps metabolically active tissues to the bare minimum. Your body’s natural adaptive response is to rid itself of excessive metabolically active tissue (muscle) and maintain adequate energy stores (fat). In other words, it only wants what it needs. If you have ever broken a bone and been in a cast you know what I’m talking about. The adaptive response to your arm being in a cast will be atrophy after several weeks of not using it. And the lack of activity the injury caused you will likely make you a bit fatter than before the mishap.

Basically, the inevitable complexity in bodybuilding is that while you are trying to build muscle and burn fat, your body would rather do the opposite: Burn muscle and build fat. This creates the inherent difficulty of walking around looking like Mr. Olympia or anything close to him.

need2buildlogoTo combat Mother Nature, bodybuilders employ a host of tricks to maximize their effort in the gym. The hope is to create a favorable adaptive response to all the weight they lift (build muscle). In order to do that, they must not only maintain ever increasing physical stress (intense weight training), but they must also fuel the endeavor by taking advantage of everything they eat. They want the carbohydrates they eat to fuel their workouts and replenish glycogen stores, the protein they consume to be available to build and repair muscle, and they want to do that without gaining body fat.

One way to create such an optimum synergy is to take Need2Slin. Insulin is one of the body’s most potent anabolic hormones. It plays a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat.

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and unfortunately, fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into a muscle, then the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients move away from the muscle and into fat, then it’s stored as body fat!

The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean. Your body likes the insulin sensitivity you have and depending on your diet, might even try to be a little insulin resistant over time. Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want: push macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat cells.

In order to accomplish this, Need2Slin has been scientifically formulated with seven powerful proven ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant.

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or “sugar destroyer.” The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity; for this same reason these acids show strong potential to curb diabetes.

NaR-ALA is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline can enhance Nitric Oxide production which has been shown to improve blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training.

Coleus forskholii can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass.

Synephrine HCL has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores, and used for energy.

Banaba leaf has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used it, but if it actually contains what it says.. its a super potent supplement at what it is designed to do.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I'm thinking of trying it.

I have gone through 2 bottles of recompadrol and to be honest didn't notice much, if at all.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id run it if it didnt have forksohli in it. that stuff kills me

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of trying it.

I have gone through 2 bottles of recompadrol and to be honest didn't notice much, if at all.
sounds like need 2 slin is in your future :dance:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need2slin FTW. I am almost out and soon getting my third bottle my self.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I found some pretty good reviews and have decided to order two bottles. Hopefully this stuff goes on sale some time soon cause i'd like to pick up a few more bottles.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I found some pretty good reviews and have decided to order two bottles. Hopefully this stuff goes on sale some time soon cause i'd like to pick up a few more bottles.
I can't wait to try this out for myself, and I just ordered my first bottle of it yesterday.

From everything that I have read from logs and user feedback, you can't go wrong with it. ;)