Is a Dicana/DCP/Titanium/Erase/Lean Xtreme too much?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to run a month long stack of Dicana/DCP together with the Erase/Titanium that I'm a few weeks into. Is that too much or would it work nicely?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm wanting to run a month long stack of Dicana/DCP together with the Erase/Titanium that I'm a few weeks into. Is that too much or would it work nicely?
You could run all that. However, I wouldn't make a recommendation on it if you've never used all of the products separately before. Not to mention that you can get a few effective stacks from that and make the supplements last longer - using more products does not mean better or faster results!

~Rosie~

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I just finished a run of two bottles of Dicana w/o DCP and had decent results. I bought two more bottles on a special and plan to double the dose like last time as other users said the recommended plan is underdosed. I have 2 and 1/2 bottles of DCP and used 1/2 bottle at the end of the Dicana run. I'm about 2 weeks into my Erase/Titanium and have been running Lean Xtreme for months. I honestly dont know if the Erase/Tit. is doing much but then again, I'm a runner pushing a lot of miles and not much weight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks Rosie. I just finished a run of two bottles of Dicana w/o DCP and had decent results. I bought two more bottles on a special and plan to double the dose like last time as other users said the recommended plan is underdosed. I have 2 and 1/2 bottles of DCP and used 1/2 bottle at the end of the Dicana run. I'm about 2 weeks into my Erase/Titanium and have been running Lean Xtreme for months. I honestly dont know if the Erase/Tit. is doing much but then again, I'm a runner pushing a lot of miles and not much weight.
If you've used them all before, then I see no reason why you can't stack them altogether - after all, I run some pretty crazy stacks myself :D

I would just be careful on the Lean Xtreme with the Erase, though, and go 1-2 caps lower in dosage for one of those products - probably the Lean Xtreme dose at 1-2 caps and the Erase at 2-3 caps - since you don't want to decrease your cortisol too much.

~Rosie~

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that the only sign of low cort is achy joints? I haven't had blood work done but I wonder if really high cortisol is causing my sleep problems? I've been waking up at night for no reason, and when I get up I'm wide awake and it sometimes happens 2-3 times. Anyways, thanks, I'll dose the Lean X lower although I didn't know the Erase affects Cortisol, only thought it did to Estrogen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My understanding is that the only sign of low cort is achy joints? I haven't had blood work done but I wonder if really high cortisol is causing my sleep problems? I've been waking up at night for no reason, and when I get up I'm wide awake and it sometimes happens 2-3 times. Anyways, thanks, I'll dose the Lean X lower although I didn't know the Erase affects Cortisol, only thought it did to Estrogen.
There are more signs than that - do a quick search.

Erase has effects on cortisol, estrogen, testosterone, ratios within the body, etc. - I recommend that next time you use a product you read about what it actually does.

~Rosie~