Recent opinion on MP Bullet Proof - AnabolicMinds.com

Recent opinion on MP Bullet Proof

Recent opinion on MP Bullet Proof

I'm interested in this product but there isn't a ton of unbiased feedback on the forums about it. Does anyone have any opinions on this product? I'm particularly interested in its usefulness during a recomp.

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I'm interested in this product but there isn't a ton of unbiased feedback on the forums about it. Does anyone have any opinions on this product? I'm particularly interested in its usefulness during a recomp.
    Bulletproof is a good product and feedback has been positive. Unfortunately for me personally, I am one of the rare few for whom natural Growth Hormone boosters have the opposite than intended effects - the only one that works with my body is IGF-2, and that is primarily because of the Rhodiola Rosea in it.

However, there is a lot of unbiased feedback on the forums about Muscle Pharm products - Bulletproof included; you just need to find it and learn to sift through it, knowing who tells it like it is. Check out the Muscle Pharm subforum as a starting point - and I know there have been several logs done on this here in the past.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Thanks
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Going buy the ingredient profile and price, I say there are better options available.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Thanks
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Going buy the ingredient profile and price, I say there are better options available.
    what is making you say this? and which products do you feel is superior?
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    what is making you say this? and which products do you feel is superior?
    Well some of the ingredients look like they have just been thrown in for the sake of making the list longer e.g. the Essential Amino Acid which are likely dosed too low to have any real benefit. Mucuna Puriens is only standardized to 20% and I don't understand why they have tyrosine in there if it converts to L-dopa - seems rather redundant but then I'm not expert on this subject.

I think better alternatives are HGHpro, Powerfull, Somnidren-GH and Need 2 Sleep. This is my personal opinion, obviously everyone reacts differently.
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Oh yeah, maybe you would like to have a read of this - http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/201...y-information/
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Well some of the ingredients look like they have just been thrown in for the sake of making the list longer e.g. the Essential Amino Acid which are likely dosed too low to have any real benefit. Mucuna Puriens is only standardized to 20% and I don't understand why they have tyrosine in there if it converts to L-dopa - seems rather redundant but then I'm not expert on this subject.

I think better alternatives are HGHpro, Powerfull, Somnidren-GH and Need 2 Sleep. This is my personal opinion, obviously everyone reacts differently.
    well lets start off here... BCAA are effectively dosed at 5g pre workout or between meals, as taken on empty stomach they are seen differently by your body than with food. They have a stronger effect when taken as peptides(unbound aminos rather than complete proteins)

20% dopa was the standard when the product was developed, 99% mucuna has just recently been used....

tyrosine being that it converts to l-dopa will actually prove your point null as the mucuna purpose is to raise levels of dopamine which tyrosine also does... essentially the two support each other.

the 7g dose is actually half of what it used to be, some users can not handle the GABA and phenibut in the full scoop dose but there is a large amount of aminos if you take a full scoop.

Personally i loved the sleep quality and recovery i had from it.

as far as HGHpro-you are missing the ZMA blend and aminos
    Powerfull-you are getting mucuna(not sure of %dopa in the form they use) and 1 carboxyl---again missing amino acids and ZMA blend which are anabolic...

Somnidren GH- if you can handle this then try a full scoop of battlefuel as the sleep effects are similar and POTENT yet you get the anabolic effect of Bulletproof where as the other supplements you mentioned are solely for sleep quality and GH
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    well lets start off here... BCAA are effectively dosed at 5g pre workout or between meals, as taken on empty stomach they are seen differently by your body than with food. They have a stronger effect when taken as peptides(unbound aminos rather than complete proteins)

20% dopa was the standard when the product was developed, 99% mucuna has just recently been used....

tyrosine being that it converts to l-dopa will actually prove your point null as the mucuna purpose is to raise levels of dopamine which tyrosine also does... essentially the two support each other.

the 7g dose is actually half of what it used to be, some users can not handle the GABA and phenibut in the full scoop dose but there is a large amount of aminos if you take a full scoop.

Personally i loved the sleep quality and recovery i had from it.

as far as HGHpro-you are missing the ZMA blend and aminos
    Powerfull-you are getting mucuna(not sure of %dopa in the form they use) and 1 carboxyl---again missing amino acids and ZMA blend which are anabolic...

Somnidren GH- if you can handle this then try a full scoop of battlefuel as the sleep effects are similar and POTENT yet you get the anabolic effect of Bulletproof where as the other supplements you mentioned are solely for sleep quality and GH
    Can you confirm exact dosage of EAA? Judging from the formula is does not look close to 5g. Furthermore, the product was reformulated so a higher extract of L-dopa could of been added.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MP's Bullet Proof?
    By dbl38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 07:54 PM