Anavar with t3 clen

sawyerboy87

Awards
I just got a hold of some 50mgs Anavar been running it at 50mgs a day. I am cycling 1/2cc of t3 and clen along with it. I was wondering if I should see some good results and lose some fat along this cycle. I plan on running it for 7-8 weeks. Good idea or bad idea?????

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll get fat loss with muscle loss. var isnt strong enough to offset the catabolism from t3 imo.

sawyerboy87

Awards
Just trying to cut up and not trying to gain mass because I am already pretty big. So I just want fat to be cut and start cutting away the unnessecary fat off my body. thanks for the reply

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you keep your T3 at a low enough dose, I think it would be ok. Just don't run it at like 100mcg+ per day! Of course others will probably disagree with me, but I've ran cyt at 75mcg with minimal muscle loss. Try it at 50 or 75mcg to see how it works for you. Just don't cut your cals too much.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I ran that same stack with great success.. I would run the T3 at, at least 50.. 50mg Var should keep the muscles.. I think the rule of thumb is 20mg Var for every 25 T3..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you keep your T3 at a low enough dose, I think it would be ok. Just don't run it at like 100mcg+ per day! Of course others will probably disagree with me, but I've ran cyt at 75mcg with minimal muscle loss. Try it at 50 or 75mcg to see how it works for you. Just don't cut your cals too much.
Was it liquid or pills? I took 200mcg from liquid and it did very little. 25mg of cytomel pharma grade chewed threw my muscle like no tomorrow.

Mike

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Was it liquid or pills? I took 200mcg from liquid and it did very little. 25mg of cytomel pharma grade chewed threw my muscle like no tomorrow.

Mike
I never use liquid crap for anything, only pharma grade here! 25mg or 25mcg?! That's a world of a difference but I'm assuming you meant mcg? Yeah, I take it at 50 and 75mcg on a regular basis. Every year during spring I drop 20-30lbs for cycle season. Been doing it for years with the help of clen/cyt and wouldn't be able to otherwise. I retain most of my strength and lose a little muscle, but I'm still full.

sawyerboy87

Awards
My t3 clen is a syrup and I only run it as high as 1cc. Keeping cals around 2800 per day but eating lots of protein and chicken. I am about to up the var to 75mg per day. I will try and get some pics uploaded today of what I look like and I will also record where I am at in lifts. Looking forward to the final results. Thanks for the replies. I am new to the site so its great to get some feedback. Ill keep yall posted.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
My t3 clen is a syrup and I only run it as high as 1cc. Keeping cals around 2800 per day but eating lots of protein and chicken. I am about to up the var to 75mg per day. I will try and get some pics uploaded today of what I look like and I will also record where I am at in lifts. Looking forward to the final results. Thanks for the replies. I am new to the site so its great to get some feedback. Ill keep yall posted.
Good luck with the run! How far are you into it? I'm sure if you keep the T3 at low to moderate, the var at 75mg will offset any potential muslce loss.

sawyerboy87

Awards
13 days and lifted today with a buddy I havent lifted with in two weeks. He noticed a difference in size strength and fat loss. I look forward to seeing how I feel and look in another 2 weeks. I am going to drop off my carbs more and try to lose more of this ab fat, not much but enough were it needs to be trimmed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never use liquid crap for anything, only pharma grade here! 25mg or 25mcg?! That's a world of a difference but I'm assuming you meant mcg? Yeah, I take it at 50 and 75mcg on a regular basis. Every year during spring I drop 20-30lbs for cycle season. Been doing it for years with the help of clen/cyt and wouldn't be able to otherwise. I retain most of my strength and lose a little muscle, but I'm still full.
lmao my bad bro.. mcg. If I did mg, i would be a pile of bones! :D

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Var with clen is fine, but I would never rely on var alone to prevent muscle wasting with T3.

You're a brave man...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Var with clen is fine, but I would never rely on var alone to prevent muscle wasting with T3.

You're a brave man...
Right on point! :) T3 scares me, I really monitor my muscle closely as the last thing I want to do is loose muscle; way to easy to do.

Mike