Anavar with t3 clen

  1. New Member
    sawyerboy87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

    Anavar with t3 clen


    I just got a hold of some 50mgs Anavar been running it at 50mgs a day. I am cycling 1/2cc of t3 and clen along with it. I was wondering if I should see some good results and lose some fat along this cycle. I plan on running it for 7-8 weeks. Good idea or bad idea?????

  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    you'll get fat loss with muscle loss. var isnt strong enough to offset the catabolism from t3 imo.
  3. New Member
    sawyerboy87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

    Just trying to cut up and not trying to gain mass because I am already pretty big. So I just want fat to be cut and start cutting away the unnessecary fat off my body. thanks for the reply
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If you keep your T3 at a low enough dose, I think it would be ok. Just don't run it at like 100mcg+ per day! Of course others will probably disagree with me, but I've ran cyt at 75mcg with minimal muscle loss. Try it at 50 or 75mcg to see how it works for you. Just don't cut your cals too much.
  5. New Member
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.04%

    I ran that same stack with great success.. I would run the T3 at, at least 50.. 50mg Var should keep the muscles.. I think the rule of thumb is 20mg Var for every 25 T3..
  6. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%

    keep us logged bra
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    If you keep your T3 at a low enough dose, I think it would be ok. Just don't run it at like 100mcg+ per day! Of course others will probably disagree with me, but I've ran cyt at 75mcg with minimal muscle loss. Try it at 50 or 75mcg to see how it works for you. Just don't cut your cals too much.
    Was it liquid or pills? I took 200mcg from liquid and it did very little. 25mg of cytomel pharma grade chewed threw my muscle like no tomorrow.

    Mike
  8. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Was it liquid or pills? I took 200mcg from liquid and it did very little. 25mg of cytomel pharma grade chewed threw my muscle like no tomorrow.

    Mike
    I never use liquid crap for anything, only pharma grade here! 25mg or 25mcg?! That's a world of a difference but I'm assuming you meant mcg? Yeah, I take it at 50 and 75mcg on a regular basis. Every year during spring I drop 20-30lbs for cycle season. Been doing it for years with the help of clen/cyt and wouldn't be able to otherwise. I retain most of my strength and lose a little muscle, but I'm still full.
  9. New Member
    sawyerboy87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

    My t3 clen is a syrup and I only run it as high as 1cc. Keeping cals around 2800 per day but eating lots of protein and chicken. I am about to up the var to 75mg per day. I will try and get some pics uploaded today of what I look like and I will also record where I am at in lifts. Looking forward to the final results. Thanks for the replies. I am new to the site so its great to get some feedback. Ill keep yall posted.
  10. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerboy87 View Post
    My t3 clen is a syrup and I only run it as high as 1cc. Keeping cals around 2800 per day but eating lots of protein and chicken. I am about to up the var to 75mg per day. I will try and get some pics uploaded today of what I look like and I will also record where I am at in lifts. Looking forward to the final results. Thanks for the replies. I am new to the site so its great to get some feedback. Ill keep yall posted.
    Good luck with the run! How far are you into it? I'm sure if you keep the T3 at low to moderate, the var at 75mg will offset any potential muslce loss.
  11. New Member
    sawyerboy87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

    13 days and lifted today with a buddy I havent lifted with in two weeks. He noticed a difference in size strength and fat loss. I look forward to seeing how I feel and look in another 2 weeks. I am going to drop off my carbs more and try to lose more of this ab fat, not much but enough were it needs to be trimmed.
  12. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I never use liquid crap for anything, only pharma grade here! 25mg or 25mcg?! That's a world of a difference but I'm assuming you meant mcg? Yeah, I take it at 50 and 75mcg on a regular basis. Every year during spring I drop 20-30lbs for cycle season. Been doing it for years with the help of clen/cyt and wouldn't be able to otherwise. I retain most of my strength and lose a little muscle, but I'm still full.
    lmao my bad bro.. mcg. If I did mg, i would be a pile of bones!
  13. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lmao my bad bro.. mcg. If I did mg, i would be a pile of bones!
    The effects of high doses of clen and cytomel

  14. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Var with clen is fine, but I would never rely on var alone to prevent muscle wasting with T3.

    You're a brave man...
  15. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Var with clen is fine, but I would never rely on var alone to prevent muscle wasting with T3.

    You're a brave man...
    Right on point! T3 scares me, I really monitor my muscle closely as the last thing I want to do is loose muscle; way to easy to do.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anavar and T3 Clen
    By sawyerboy87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. Anavar or Clen?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 04:05 PM
  3. Anavar & Clen Cycle
    By laddougg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Anavar & Clen doses?
    By lovely in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 05:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in