Question about creatine...
- 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
- 02-27-2011, 01:36 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- 02-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Drink about 1 gallon of water a day when using creatine.
My favorite is Con-cret, but every one is hyping creatine nitrate.
With Con-cret you will see awesome quality gains!S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
02-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Now - funny thing is ... I went back into GNC just last week to pick me up some CellTech and I looked at the nutritional facts ....
HOLY FAT HAMMER BATMAN - 72 CARBS PER SERVING!
LOL - that's more than I eat in a day - and they want you to take two servings a day!
I freakin apparently never noticed it back when I was taking it!! :P
EDIT: I just got some Creatine Nitrate and tried it the first time on Friday - man alive! If that workout is any indication of how effective it is I will stick with that and never look back!! I had to throw myself out of the gym Friday I had so much fun!!
I still miss ULTIMATE ORANGE though - may it rest in peace. That, along with CellTech were my staples back in the day. I used to choke down a full serving of Ultimate Orange before every workout and fight the urge to throw up on the drive to the gym. But it was AWESOME STUFF and turned me into a real animal with the weights!!
02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2010, 01:08 AM
- By killamac27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2009, 10:44 PM
- By problem887 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2008, 01:02 AM
- By bobjones601 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2007, 08:32 PM
- By dwfender in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:38 PM