5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Concentrated Amino's

Some brands are now coming out with concentrated BCAA's

Is this BS?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Gear is very true. I can not speak for other products with out names but gear is like a concentrated bcaa product with the make up of what is in it and the rate of absorption awesome concentrated bcaa product. I pop few caps morning pre mid and post and night.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Is this BS?
    what do u mean by concentrated bcaas? didnt know it was physically possible to for 1 gram to equal >1g
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.34%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Gear is very true. I can not speak for other products with out names but gear is like a concentrated bcaa product with the make up of what is in it and the rate of absorption awesome concentrated bcaa product. I pop few caps morning pre mid and post and night.
    that must be why youre so huge
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

i feel like i need to say this so i will.

Its annoying when someone things they can overcome chemistry and physics and make a pill that is 10x stronger than what is possible. The absolute best possible solution would be to use all the EAAs at exact ratios necessary for the body. The problem is some aminos are conditional at different periods in life and during different processes and the ratios also change. U get one amino of all the EAA product wrong and it acts as the limiting factor and the rest that cant be used in the ratio is wasted (used for energy). One gram of some protein blend is ONE gram, not TEN. Unless u want to compare that one gram of complete protein to 10 grams on incomplete protein from a vegan source or something.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It's amazing I got to be 230 lean pounds without ever using this product.... I know man I'm freaking shocked too.

Tnubs is a trusted source. When he graduates med school I'm gonna move to wherever he is so he can be my MD lol

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    It's amazing I got to be 230 lean pounds without ever using this product.... I know man I'm freaking shocked too.

Tnubs is a trusted source. When he graduates med school I'm gonna move to wherever he is so he can be my MD lol
    Haha i love you, speaking of... i have a weird cop question to PM you about...
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

This is more akin to the protein "2-3-4 ounce shots/tubes" you see out there these days.

Instead of slugging down a load of liquid with 2 big scoops of whey mixed with /protein of choice + water.........the appealing part is reduced to a much smaller fraction of the original, that's all. Not rocket science, just creative and progessive evolution in the industry.

Rosie pointed out some tiny 25 gram whey protein gel packs the other day that she swears by and I'm thankful she did as I've been using them ever sense. They are very convenient with zero bloat and a SMALLL fraction of the size. Convenient when you need a quick and small P-source.

Its annoying when someone things they can overcome chemistry and physics and make a pill that is 10x stronger than what is possible. The absolute best possible solution would be to use all the EAAs at exact ratios necessary for the body. The problem is some aminos are conditional at different periods in life and during different processes and the ratios also change. U get one amino of all the EAA product wrong and it acts as the limiting factor and the rest that cant be used in the ratio is wasted (used for energy). One gram of some protein blend is ONE gram, not TEN. Unless u want to compare that one gram of complete protein to 10 grams on incomplete protein from a vegan source or something.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

This is more akin to the protein "2-3-4 ounce shots/tubes" you see out there these days.

Instead of slugging down a load of liquid with 2 big scoops of whey mixed with /protein of choice + water.........the appealing part is reduced to a much smaller fraction of the original, that's all. Not rocket science, just creative and progessive evolution in the industry.

Rosie pointed out some tiny 25 gram whey protein gel packs the other day that she swears by and I'm thankful she did as I've been using them ever sense. They are very convenient with zero bloat and a SMALLL fraction of the size. Convenient when you need a quick and small P-source.
    i dont know why you would want to pay more to be able to drink less volume of liquid? all i know is make sure u looks at the protein sources. some of them use gelatin and other very low quality protein sources
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Yup - collagen is the one most frequently cleverly substituted. To answer your question - BLOAT! All P-shakes bloat me! Gas and bloat BAD. whey shots - nothing!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Yup - collagen is the one most frequently cleverly substituted. To answer your question - BLOAT! All P-shakes bloat me! Gas and bloat BAD. whey shots - nothing!
    weird, even isolate? also have u tried LG's lipotrophic protein? those are my only thoughts. premixed protein shots just seems completely cost inefficient
    CELTIC LABS REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

This sentence makes even less sense than "60% of the time, it works everytime".
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Is this BS?
    Not familiar with any that I know of. Bs? I dont know, I just stick with the real thing, Ibcaa's from Primordial.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  14. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

I am not sure what "concentrated BCAAs" actually are. Can someone link me up with info?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: WTS - Dymatize - Advanced Amino (Amino Acids)
    By hardknock in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 03:05 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 08:34 AM
  3. For Sale: Wanted to buy or trade Amino's (Amino Acids)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 06:57 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:35 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:27 AM