Is this BS?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gear is very true. I can not speak for other products with out names but gear is like a concentrated bcaa product with the make up of what is in it and the rate of absorption awesome concentrated bcaa product. I pop few caps morning pre mid and post and night.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Some brands are now coming out with concentrated BCAA's

Is this BS?
what do u mean by concentrated bcaas? didnt know it was physically possible to for 1 gram to equal >1g

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Gear is very true. I can not speak for other products with out names but gear is like a concentrated bcaa product with the make up of what is in it and the rate of absorption awesome concentrated bcaa product. I pop few caps morning pre mid and post and night.
that must be why youre so huge

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i feel like i need to say this so i will.

Its annoying when someone things they can overcome chemistry and physics and make a pill that is 10x stronger than what is possible. The absolute best possible solution would be to use all the EAAs at exact ratios necessary for the body. The problem is some aminos are conditional at different periods in life and during different processes and the ratios also change. U get one amino of all the EAA product wrong and it acts as the limiting factor and the rest that cant be used in the ratio is wasted (used for energy). One gram of some protein blend is ONE gram, not TEN. Unless u want to compare that one gram of complete protein to 10 grams on incomplete protein from a vegan source or something.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's amazing I got to be 230 lean pounds without ever using this product.... I know man I'm freaking shocked too.

Tnubs is a trusted source. When he graduates med school I'm gonna move to wherever he is so he can be my MD lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing I got to be 230 lean pounds without ever using this product.... I know man I'm freaking shocked too.

Tnubs is a trusted source. When he graduates med school I'm gonna move to wherever he is so he can be my MD lol
Haha i love you, speaking of... i have a weird cop question to PM you about...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is more akin to the protein "2-3-4 ounce shots/tubes" you see out there these days.

Instead of slugging down a load of liquid with 2 big scoops of whey mixed with /protein of choice + water.........the appealing part is reduced to a much smaller fraction of the original, that's all. Not rocket science, just creative and progessive evolution in the industry. ;)

Rosie pointed out some tiny 25 gram whey protein gel packs the other day that she swears by and I'm thankful she did as I've been using them ever sense. They are very convenient with zero bloat and a SMALLL fraction of the size. Convenient when you need a quick and small P-source.

Its annoying when someone things they can overcome chemistry and physics and make a pill that is 10x stronger than what is possible. The absolute best possible solution would be to use all the EAAs at exact ratios necessary for the body. The problem is some aminos are conditional at different periods in life and during different processes and the ratios also change. U get one amino of all the EAA product wrong and it acts as the limiting factor and the rest that cant be used in the ratio is wasted (used for energy). One gram of some protein blend is ONE gram, not TEN. Unless u want to compare that one gram of complete protein to 10 grams on incomplete protein from a vegan source or something.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
This is more akin to the protein "2-3-4 ounce shots/tubes" you see out there these days.

Instead of slugging down a load of liquid with 2 big scoops of whey mixed with /protein of choice + water.........the appealing part is reduced to a much smaller fraction of the original, that's all. Not rocket science, just creative and progessive evolution in the industry. ;)

Rosie pointed out some tiny 25 gram whey protein gel packs the other day that she swears by and I'm thankful she did as I've been using them ever sense. They are very convenient with zero bloat and a SMALLL fraction of the size. Convenient when you need a quick and small P-source.
i dont know why you would want to pay more to be able to drink less volume of liquid? all i know is make sure u looks at the protein sources. some of them use gelatin and other very low quality protein sources

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup - collagen is the one most frequently cleverly substituted. To answer your question - BLOAT! All P-shakes bloat me! Gas and bloat BAD. whey shots - nothing!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yup - collagen is the one most frequently cleverly substituted. To answer your question - BLOAT! All P-shakes bloat me! Gas and bloat BAD. whey shots - nothing!
weird, even isolate? also have u tried LG's lipotrophic protein? those are my only thoughts. premixed protein shots just seems completely cost inefficient

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sentence makes even less sense than "60% of the time, it works everytime".

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some brands are now coming out with concentrated BCAA's

Is this BS?
Not familiar with any that I know of. Bs? I dont know, I just stick with the real thing, Ibcaa's from Primordial.