Ultima on its way anything i should stack it with for some better gains?

bluesfan4eva

Awards
first post as an am user on here. Just ordered some ultima and was wondering if there are any good recommendations on something to stack it with to gain some more weight

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ultima is amazing but wont be packing size on you drastically, I would venture to say Ultima plus X-Factor or any arachidonic acid supplement would be on par with the gains from a PH cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first post as an am user on here. Just ordered some ultima and was wondering if there are any good recommendations on something to stack it with to gain some more weight
Ultima is a creatine/preworkout product, so that covers your creatine needs.

Make sure that you have the rest of the Basic Staples (multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs). Depending on your supplementation experience, you can add in a natural Testosterone boosting stack.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

bluesfan4eva

Awards
well i know the biggest part of gaining weight is caloric intake. I'll have to look into arachidonic acid. to be honest i've never even heard of that

bluesfan4eva

Awards
thanks for all the info rosie. i've been lifting for a few years now so i got all the basics down. i have only used one workout program though "westside for skinny bastards" and was thinking about branching out a bit. but that is for another thread. thanks for the articles , ill have to check them out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the info rosie. i've been lifting for a few years now so i got all the basics down. i have only used one workout program though "westside for skinny bastards" and was thinking about branching out a bit. but that is for another thread. thanks for the articles , ill have to check them out
No worries :)

Definitely branch out - make your own training programme by taking what you know works, rejecting what doesn't, and adding in your own things specific to you.

~Rosie~

bluesfan4eva

Awards
i should try that. i've just been so stuck on that westside program because it netted me great results. and as most people say, "if it aint broke don't fix it"
but recently i have reached a plateau in some of my lifts and maybe that will help get me out of them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i should try that. i've just been so stuck on that westside program because it netted me great results. and as most people say, "if it aint broke don't fix it"
but recently i have reached a plateau in some of my lifts and maybe that will help get me out of them.
LOL - if it "ain't broke" there is no need to "fix it". But if you reach a plateau - most likely this is from your body getting used to what you are doing and you need to shock it with something else, maybe even take a small break from training. Change SOMEthing up!

~Rosie~