Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!
- 02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!
I saw this at Nutraplanet and was like WTF!?!?. It says they are the tears of some flying monkey, heres what the site says, "NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.
I think its some kinda joke
I cant post links yet so just put the www in front of this: .nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html
- 02-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes they are for real. Just use the search function and you will find plenty of threads on it. I was a beta tester and I gotta say its given me some serious strength gains. I added 30 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks. Sick pumps. Massive libido. Lost fat. What more can I say?
02-25-2011, 07:06 PM
02-25-2011, 07:09 PM
02-25-2011, 07:12 PM
02-25-2011, 07:16 PM
02-25-2011, 07:19 PM
The problem is Monkeys don't cry that often so they can't always harvest them....You see its sort like the same thing with Pink Magic.
02-25-2011, 07:24 PM
02-25-2011, 07:31 PM
02-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Its just a shame they are a suppository, hence the smooth shape of the applicator amp that dissolves internally once inserted.
02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
02-25-2011, 07:35 PM
02-25-2011, 07:36 PM
02-25-2011, 07:38 PM
02-25-2011, 07:39 PM
02-25-2011, 07:40 PM
02-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Lol, loving this thread
02-26-2011, 07:19 PM
02-26-2011, 08:19 PM
That stuff is my go-to any time I run out of rabies and have trouble sourcing more.
Prefer pinning the rabies over Monkey Tears though. Monster pumps!
02-26-2011, 08:33 PM
02-26-2011, 10:07 PM
What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
02-27-2011, 07:15 AM
02-27-2011, 06:55 PM
02-27-2011, 07:52 PM
02-27-2011, 07:56 PM
02-27-2011, 08:00 PM
02-27-2011, 08:13 PM
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.
- 3 companies have applied for patent
- 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
- A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.
Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.
02-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Im still waiting for the release of Chuck Norris' Blood.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spimp187 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2012, 06:39 AM
- By Jasen in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:20 PM
- By AnabolicFrenz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:22 AM
- By atr2201 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
- By jebrown325 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:41 PM