Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26977
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.07%

    Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!


    I saw this at Nutraplanet and was like WTF!?!?. It says they are the tears of some flying monkey, heres what the site says, "NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.

    I think its some kinda joke

    I cant post links yet so just put the www in front of this: .nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    10341813
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yes they are for real. Just use the search function and you will find plenty of threads on it. I was a beta tester and I gotta say its given me some serious strength gains. I added 30 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks. Sick pumps. Massive libido. Lost fat. What more can I say?
  3. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26977
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes they are for real. Just use the search function and you will find plenty of threads on it. I was a beta tester and I gotta say its given me some serious strength gains. I added 30 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks. Sick pumps. Massive libido. Lost fat. What more can I say?
    Are you serious?!? I thought this was some kinda joke!

    I still dont think I'll be spending any money on them anytime soon. At least not until ive tried the less potent koala snot.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1504
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    I saw this at Nutraplanet and was like WTF!?!?. It says they are the tears of some flying monkey, heres what the site says, "NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.

    I think its some kinda joke

    I cant post links yet so just put the www in front of this: .nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html
    I tried some and didn't really see much. Some strength gains and a little more mass, don't know how much I can attribute to the monkey tears.

    Hit or miss really bro, some guys are seeing some really good gains so I guess I'm a non responder.
  5. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26977
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I tried some and didn't really see much. Some strength gains and a little more mass, don't know how much I can attribute to the monkey tears.

    Hit or miss really bro, some guys are seeing some really good gains so I guess I'm a non responder.
    Do you think its really monkey tears or is it something else?
  6. New Member
    Evil Eagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

    I loved the pumps I got from them, but for some reason it made my pinky toes numb.
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    10341813
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The problem is Monkeys don't cry that often so they can't always harvest them....You see its sort like the same thing with Pink Magic.
  8. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    9980
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't know what the f*** is in them but that sh*t is the best thing I have ever used.
  9. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    583
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

    My testicles grew like apples on that stuff. Love it!
  10. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,207
    Rep Power
    149512
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its just a shame they are a suppository, hence the smooth shape of the applicator amp that dissolves internally once inserted.
    PHF Rep

  11. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    9980
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Its just a shame they are a suppository, hence the smooth shape of the applicator amp that dissolves internally once inserted.
    I agree.






  12. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,207
    Rep Power
    149512
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I agree.






    No pain no gain right.
    PHF Rep

  13. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    9980
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    No pain no gain right.
  14. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    10341813
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    No pain no gain right.
    What Pain?
  15. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,207
    Rep Power
    149512
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Gives a whole new meaning to glute shot.
    PHF Rep

  16. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    9980
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's what I normally use to get the ampule head in.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,515
    Rep Power
    41253
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Lol, loving this thread
  18. New Member
    bluesfan4eva's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    26.92%

    i just saw those too. too bad they are out of stock. almost as good as kodiak bear feces
  19. New Member
    obvious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    20.89%

    That stuff is my go-to any time I run out of rabies and have trouble sourcing more.

    Prefer pinning the rabies over Monkey Tears though. Monster pumps!
  20. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1504
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    That stuff is my go-to any time I run out of rabies and have trouble sourcing more.

    Prefer pinning the rabies over Monkey Tears though. Monster pumps!
    Stock up while you can, FDA are already trying to ban this.
  21. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,124
    Rep Power
    582240
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    48.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  22. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,207
    Rep Power
    149512
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?
    Its a suppository, best to buy the whole application kit for safety sake:

    PHF Rep

  23. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1442
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    73.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Its a suppository, best to buy the whole application kit for safety sake:



    Or ditch the leather for some
  24. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35763
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    71.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Its a suppository, best to buy the whole application kit for safety sake:

    oh man thanks, its what i was thinking....i may use it on a recomp
  25. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35763
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    71.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?
    nah these guys are messing, pop the amp, and shoot it back, its water based so you can drink it, like winny....just itll tste bad, chase it with cranberry juice or something tart
  26. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,144
    Rep Power
    437807
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    nah these guys are messing, pop the amp, and shoot it back, its water based so you can drink it, like winny....just itll tste bad, chase it with cranberry juice or something tart
    I've heard grapefruit juice will increase absorption... I've heard a few guys are trying to make eye-dropper delivery systems.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  27. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    583
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I've heard grapefruit juice will increase absorption... I've heard a few guys are trying to make eye-dropper delivery systems.
    i found the best dosing method to be injected directly into the testes, then administer the grapefruit juice as a suppository. best absorbtion.
  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,851
    Rep Power
    10742920
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%
    Achievements Activity GodActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.

    - 3 companies have applied for patent
    - 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
    - A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.

    Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.
  29. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,196
    Rep Power
    216455
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    4.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im still waiting for the release of Chuck Norris' Blood.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    583
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.

    - 3 companies have applied for patent
    - 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
    - A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.

    Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.
    I would never question a man who considered my a "bro". Thank you for this unquestionably accurate information.
  31. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35763
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    71.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.

    - 3 companies have applied for patent
    - 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
    - A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.

    Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.


    rolmfao....reps for sure!!!!!!!!!
  32. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428715
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump...seriously was this an April Fools joke or something?...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,941
    Rep Power
    4285673
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Bump...seriously was this an April Fools joke or something?...
    U never tried em?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  34. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428715
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U never tried em?
    nope
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,360
    Rep Power
    111969
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    R they back in stock yet? I'd rather not get mine from one of those 'monkey (tear)-mills" but I heard you can just dose more to even it out
  36. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428715
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    This HAS to be an april fools joke...lol or something like that
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  37. New Member
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    64500
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%

    Awesome thread. Glad to see this stuff getting the respect it deserves!
  38. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,972
    Rep Power
    251884
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    38.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    heh...hehe..Ha..HA..Hahaha...H AHA..BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    I want it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  39. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,003
    Rep Power
    4953744
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    iron monkey tears are better
  40. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    12711
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

    I prefer the monkey tears on bb.com
    Sorry np
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By spimp187 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:39 AM
  2. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears , what's this?
    By Jasen in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By AnabolicFrenz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:22 PM
  4. flying ninja monkey tears ?
    By atr2201 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:31 PM
  5. Quad Tears
    By jebrown325 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Log in
Log in