Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I saw this at Nutraplanet and was like WTF!?!?. It says they are the tears of some flying monkey, heres what the site says, "NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.

I think its some kinda joke

I cant post links yet so just put the www in front of this: .nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they are for real. Just use the search function and you will find plenty of threads on it. I was a beta tester and I gotta say its given me some serious strength gains. I added 30 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks. Sick pumps. Massive libido. Lost fat. What more can I say?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are for real. Just use the search function and you will find plenty of threads on it. I was a beta tester and I gotta say its given me some serious strength gains. I added 30 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks. Sick pumps. Massive libido. Lost fat. What more can I say?
Are you serious?!? I thought this was some kinda joke!

I still dont think I'll be spending any money on them anytime soon. At least not until ive tried the less potent koala snot.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I saw this at Nutraplanet and was like WTF!?!?. It says they are the tears of some flying monkey, heres what the site says, "NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.

I think its some kinda joke

I cant post links yet so just put the www in front of this: .nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html
I tried some and didn't really see much. Some strength gains and a little more mass, don't know how much I can attribute to the monkey tears.

Hit or miss really bro, some guys are seeing some really good gains so I guess I'm a non responder.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I tried some and didn't really see much. Some strength gains and a little more mass, don't know how much I can attribute to the monkey tears.

Hit or miss really bro, some guys are seeing some really good gains so I guess I'm a non responder.
Do you think its really monkey tears or is it something else?

Evil Eagle

Awards
I loved the pumps I got from them, but for some reason it made my pinky toes numb.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is Monkeys don't cry that often so they can't always harvest them....You see its sort like the same thing with Pink Magic.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what the f*** is in them but that sh*t is the best thing I have ever used.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
My testicles grew like apples on that stuff. Love it!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its just a shame they are a suppository, hence the smooth shape of the applicator amp that dissolves internally once inserted.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Gives a whole new meaning to glute shot.

bluesfan4eva

Awards
i just saw those too. too bad they are out of stock. almost as good as kodiak bear feces

obvious

obvious

Awards
That stuff is my go-to any time I run out of rabies and have trouble sourcing more.

Prefer pinning the rabies over Monkey Tears though. Monster pumps!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is my go-to any time I run out of rabies and have trouble sourcing more.

Prefer pinning the rabies over Monkey Tears though. Monster pumps!
Stock up while you can, FDA are already trying to ban this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Its a suppository, best to buy the whole application kit for safety sake:

oh man thanks, its what i was thinking....i may use it on a recomp:pat:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
What exactly does this do? How do you us it. slin pins?
nah these guys are messing, pop the amp, and shoot it back, its water based so you can drink it, like winny....just itll tste bad, chase it with cranberry juice or something tart

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah these guys are messing, pop the amp, and shoot it back, its water based so you can drink it, like winny....just itll tste bad, chase it with cranberry juice or something tart
I've heard grapefruit juice will increase absorption... I've heard a few guys are trying to make eye-dropper delivery systems.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've heard grapefruit juice will increase absorption... I've heard a few guys are trying to make eye-dropper delivery systems.
i found the best dosing method to be injected directly into the testes, then administer the grapefruit juice as a suppository. best absorbtion.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.

- 3 companies have applied for patent
- 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
- A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.

Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still waiting for the release of Chuck Norris' Blood.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I have done some major research on this topic and can divulge a little insider information without infringing any laws.

- 1 company is coming out with a standardised form and selling licences to other companies for them to distribute
- A seperate company claims that tears from the antelope produce drier and faster gains despite the early studies only being performed on rats and woodlice.

Watch this space. I took them before and gained 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 days. I don't have any photos to show for it or bloodwork to back it up but I am a really nice guy and hope you lot will trust my testimonial because I put the word "bro" on the end.
I would never question a man who considered my a "bro". Thank you for this unquestionably accurate information.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

rolmfao....reps for sure!!!!!!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bump...seriously was this an April Fools joke or something?...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
R they back in stock yet? I'd rather not get mine from one of those 'monkey (tear)-mills" but I heard you can just dose more to even it out

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This HAS to be an april fools joke...lol or something like that

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Awesome thread. Glad to see this stuff getting the respect it deserves!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
heh...hehe..Ha..HA..Hahaha...HAHA..BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :toofunny:

I want it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
iron monkey tears are better

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the monkey tears on bb.com
Sorry np

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I prefer the monkey tears on bb.com
Sorry np
I'm so negging this persona to red when I get home, nothing from sh1tdotcom is better than NP and AM

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm so negging this persona to red when I get home, nothing from sh1tdotcom is better than NP and AM
Haha don't tase me bro. Just joking. I can honestly say I have never ordered anything from the bb.com. Most stuff comes from NP got a package coming tomorrow. My bad broski

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haha don't tase me bro. Just joking. I can honestly say I have never ordered anything from the bb.com. Most stuff comes from NP got a package coming tomorrow. My bad broski
You do realize I was kidding right? Now back to the monkey tears...would this be different/better/weaker than having Iron Ox Testes for breakfast?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
You do realize I was kidding right? Now back to the monkey tears...would this be different/better/weaker than having Iron Ox Testes for breakfast?
Eh you can be too careful. Wasn't sure how hardcore you were about it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Eh you can be too careful. Wasn't sure how hardcore you were about it.
Lol don't worry about it haha, I havent negged someone in a while now haha, I learned it is a mean thing to do :3 that must be left for underage kids doing PH/DS or AAS stuff and advertizing it haha.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had similar results no complaints here.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Lol don't worry about it haha, I havent negged someone in a while now haha, I learned it is a mean thing to do :3 that must be left for underage kids doing PH/DS or AAS stuff and advertizing it haha.
Negged.