Your fav. Fat Burner

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to cut homiez. Ill probably try Androlean and something else...loooking for something that really works. Lets get this thread started.:bling:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Clenbuterol and Cytomel for me, hands down.

Reactions: T50
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 would be my pick...but I am a little biased. Although, even if i was a standard member, Alpha-T2 would still be my pick

I see you like stims...so throw some OxyElite in there. Compliments AT2 better than anything else

If you dont like stims, throw some afternoon and night time Shift doses in there

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready to cut homiez. Ill probably try Androlean and something else...loooking for something that really works. Lets get this thread started.:bling:
Hot-Rox Extreme is the best specific fat burner I have used. Shred Matrix is the most complete specific fat burner I have ever used and should be a staple in any fat loss regime, IMO. However, IGF-2 is the best product that I have used re fat loss.

In the end, what works best for someone else is not necessarily going to work best for you, and at the end of the day, your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to do MORE for you than a supplement, and any product used should just SUPPLEMENT those factors!

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA, clen, an AI, or AT2.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
VPX Meltdown!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bronkaid/caffeine/aspirin/a-t2/erase-shift for night time dose, optional. if i am looking to cut some weight/fat this works great for me.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
EGCG + Alpha T-2....inexpensive and effective

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat smack really caught my attention as a OTC fat burner.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
As far as stim-based go, I'm a big fan of RX6... I use it more for energy than for actual fat-loss though (haven't done a true cut really). Stuff gets me wired. I like black cats too but they don't hit me as hard as the rx6.

For actual fat loss? Idk... I'm thinking as far as effectiveness goes DNP gets my vote... Just watched a buddy do a two week run at 400 mg and get shredded eating lots of carbs and not doing any cardio.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA + Greentea is a decent combo. It's not going to "blast off the fat" but it'll provide a good boost without the added stim effect that a lot of fat burners have.

REDuction shots are great as well.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol and Cytomel for me, hands down.
ding ding ding.....i love cyx3....lets me keep the clen low (the heart stuff isnt cool, i dont mind the jitters)

otc, i dont think its the saem really, oep was okay....eca a bit better

clenvis is some good stuff, actual fatloss, not just some energy pill

msxcuseme

Awards
I was using an ECA but it wasn't working for me so I switched to Viper.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
ECA is the strongest OTC fat burner out there!
It used to work great for me years ago, but now I've tried a couple of times but its not been as effective. OEP seems to work better. I'm surprised that no one has mentioned OEP. I have always lost fat on it, consistently week on week.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme - smooth and potent!!!!!!!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ECA paired with some natty options like Green Tea and CLA.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the DermaTherm Target last year with good success. I stacked it with our green tea extract and cla. For a thermogenic I used Recreate for 4 weeks and started adding Oxyelite pro. X12 from gnc was pretty simple but effective too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going to try either Alpha T2 or Shift.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I used the DermaTherm Target last year with good success. I stacked it with our green tea extract and cla. For a thermogenic I used Recreate for 4 weeks and started adding Oxyelite pro. X12 from gnc was pretty simple but effective too.
I've read the new formulation of dermatherm is crap. Maybe it's time to reformulate it, again.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you can't forget the GF juice!! I swear by it!
Carbs...stupid keto....

But yeah, ECA + CLA + Green Tea is what I am doing right now, love it. If you want to take it to the next level and are low bf%, check out Dermatherm target to get those hard to lose spots.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read the new formulation of dermatherm is crap. Maybe it's time to reformulate it, again.
Hmm.. Ill have to run it again at some point and see since im basically cutting till fall.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. Ill have to run it again at some point and see since im basically cutting till fall.
I just ran it a second time, since I was not impressed the first time, and it did nothing this time as well. They ruined the effectiveness of the product by taking the 7-OH DHEA and 7-oxo DHEA out, IMO.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alpha 2 but you have to make yourself eat enough but it works damn good probally one of the best supplments i have ever taken in my 15 years of tranning.wow

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha 2 but you have to make yourself eat enough but it works damn good probally one of the best supplments i have ever taken in my 15 years of tranning.wow
Alpha-T2 is definitely an effective product - better when stacked with Erase :)

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 is definitely an effective product - better when stacked with Erase :)
I've heard/read nothing but good things about this stack. I plan to run this around June-July when I'm cutting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard/read nothing but good things about this stack. I plan to run this around June-July when I'm cutting.
Good deal - you'll love it, I'm positive! :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2
I also agree that it's awesome stacked with Erase.

I had very good results in the past with MHP Anadrox. However, I had too many negative side effects and now won't touch it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-T2
I also agree that it's awesome stacked with Erase.

I had very good results in the past with MHP Anadrox. However, I had too many negative side effects and now won't touch it.
i tried a few samples of anadrox-what were your negative sides?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i tried a few samples of anadrox-what were your negative sides?
VERY bad headaches. My heart also would not slow down. I would go to bed at night and my heart would feel like it was going to jump out of my chest. I never felt comfortable. The headaches were bad enough to keep you from even getting out of bed.

I tried different diet strategies and drank plenty of water. Nothing seemed to help. The only fix I found was taking it at half dose. (2 caps twice a day rather than 4 caps twice a day.)

This is just with me. I am sure it was fine with others. I can only manage it at half dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
VERY bad headaches. My heart also would not slow down. I would go to bed at night and my heart would feel like it was going to jump out of my chest. I never felt comfortable. The headaches were bad enough to keep you from even getting out of bed.

I tried different diet strategies and drank plenty of water. Nothing seemed to help. The only fix I found was taking it at half dose. (2 caps twice a day rather than 4 caps twice a day.)

This is just with me. I am sure it was fine with others. I can only manage it at half dose.
i didn't have any problem with it, but that is how i reacted to hemo rage- it aint fun.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
What about keepin' it real with Xenedrine like Ronnie?! :slaphappy:
hahahahhahahhaahahahha lmfao, iv seen that crap...hes even fat in the ad, for a fat burner....what garbage.....maybe 'slim quik' works better:laughing:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

zonpower

Awards
Any one used meltdown? I'm on week 3 now and up to 4 polls a day and do far no lost at all!!!! Wtf !!