Anabolic Mind's NEW Raw: LCLT (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 100g = $10

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Surprisingly, no one (that I found looking through a search of posts ranging from 2033-Current) has made a new thread regarding Nutra Planet's new LCLT raw powder here L-Carnitine L-Tartrate from NutraPlanet - $9.95 - Anabolicminds.com.

I did a couple weeks of pretty intensive research a month ago, and really only found one product from a reputable company (NOW Foods, here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store - although I ordered the raw in 3oz containers from another company) that offered a pure LCLT powder derived from Carnipure, the same as used in Gaspari's Anavite (here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store). I believe Carnipure is the gold standard, so I was curious if this is where Nutra Planet's was derived?

Also, if anyone has purchased and taken this already, can you please report the taste back to me? Usually, legitimate LCLT has a great citrus flavor that is a little sour at first, but far from bitter or unpalatable.

:)

XJDesertFox

Awards
hey buddy,

I received my LCLT today from nutra and yes. It definitely has the citrus/tart taste you are referring to. Reminds me of those mexican lime powder candies made of ascorbic acid.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it the same one as gasparis? I am curious too.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Nutras bulks usually turn out well for me. I know the place i just bought from was legit and so was RPN's when they sold thru nutra. Not that its necessarily related... at all lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not the same as Gasparis. Gasparis is the licensed Carnipure. Very high quality

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It is not the same as Gasparis. Gasparis is the licensed Carnipure. Very high quality
but will it make a considerable difference versus some 98-99% pure bulk? i just dont see it being worth the extra price

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
but will it make a considerable difference versus some 98-99% pure bulk? i just dont see it being worth the extra price
Thanks everyone - good information. So that taste seems to be good to go, not sure of the smell being fishy, haha!

So, the consensus is that Carnipure is, or is not, worth the extra cost and consideration? I've been using LCLT derived from Carnipure in NOW Food's Carnitine.

So, will Nutra Planet make any of this information available to consumers, as far as purity - and what tests they have had performed post-product received to ensure what they're selling to the public meets label claims since it's marketed under their in-house brand?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the best dosing protocol for this? I just picked some up and been taking a gram before my post workout shake and another gram about an hour later.

Outstanding, it tastes just as you described and mine doesn't smell to fishy lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone,

Surprisingly, no one (that I found looking through a search of posts ranging from 2033-Current) has made a new thread regarding Nutra Planet's new LCLT raw powder here L-Carnitine L-Tartrate from NutraPlanet - $9.95 - Anabolicminds.com.

I did a couple weeks of pretty intensive research a month ago, and really only found one product from a reputable company (NOW Foods, here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store - although I ordered the raw in 3oz containers from another company) that offered a pure LCLT powder derived from Carnipure, the same as used in Gaspari's Anavite (here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store). I believe Carnipure is the gold standard, so I was curious if this is where Nutra Planet's was derived?

Also, if anyone has purchased and taken this already, can you please report the taste back to me? Usually, legitimate LCLT has a great citrus flavor that is a little sour at first, but far from bitter or unpalatable.

:)
they also have plcar in stock!!!

XJDesertFox

Awards
What's the best dosing protocol for this? I just picked some up and been taking a gram before my post workout shake and another gram about an hour later.

Outstanding, it tastes just as you described and mine doesn't smell to fishy lol
From my reading, its a gram upon waking and a gram pre-workout. I could be wrong though, its only my first endeavor with bulk carnitine's

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

hmm i didnt think timing was a big deal but i usually take two "00" size caps, which is about 1.4g, in the morning and then again in the evening or whenever i remember

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm i didnt think timing was a big deal but i usually take two "00" size caps, which is about 1.4g, in the morning and then again in the evening or whenever i remember
You cap it? I kinda like the taste lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You cap it? I kinda like the taste lol
Me too, like Sour Patch kids at first, very pungent but enjoyable. Tart I guess would be the best word.

Now, if only we knew about the issues I posted above, where it's sourced from, how it differs from Carnipure, and if Nutra Planet goes through post-analysis to determine if the raws they purchase and repackage for the public are what they say they are.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the best way to dose LCLT and ACLAR? Also what's the benefit in adding in PLCAR? Thanks.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, maybe u this should be in the nutraplanet section? Not sure if NP even checks the "supp" sections

and staked, i cap everything that enters my body. its so much easier to grab a handful of pills than mix everything with water. plus i can bring them with me and pop them later in the day. only stuff i dont cap is creatine or beta alanine since they are flavorless and timing doesnt rly make a difference

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, maybe u this should be in the nutraplanet section? Not sure if NP even checks the "supp" sections

and staked, i cap everything that enters my body. its so much easier to grab a handful of pills than mix everything with water. plus i can bring them with me and pop them later in the day. only stuff i dont cap is creatine or beta alanine since they are flavorless and timing doesnt rly make a difference
Gotcha, I need to look into capping Bc Im getting tired of carrying all these raw bulks around with me lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I need to look into capping Bc Im getting tired of carrying all these raw bulks around with me lol
its well worth it. i got my cap 'em quick a few yrs back and it was on of the best investments ive made. ive more than paid it off in savings. make sure u get the "00" size caps as thats the best size. "000" caps arnt much bigger and cost a lot more per cap. u can get 1,000 "00" caps for 8-10 bucks, which is a pretty good deal for how cheap most bulk powders are

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
its well worth it. i got my cap 'em quick a few yrs back and it was on of the best investments ive made. ive more than paid it off in savings. make sure u get the "00" size caps as thats the best size. "000" caps arnt much bigger and cost a lot more per cap. u can get 1,000 "00" caps for 8-10 bucks, which is a pretty good deal for how cheap most bulk powders are
I always do the 000 caps, I just like the extra volume, and I don't mind paying a few more dollars. I have both Cap-m-Quick machines (00, and 000) and just never reach for the 000 anymore. I even cap Whey Hydrolysate, and tried, once, to cap Super Plasma Protein (but SPP didn't cap well, at all).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone started this LCLT from Nutra, and can offer any feedback please?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
It kinda smells like fish to me.
Haha a while back when RPN came out with this I said the same thing! LCLT has a strong fishy smell to me. Not sure why but Dsade said it was a perfectly normal characteristic.

-Normal dosing for me (got it from the RPN tubs) is 1g 3 times a day. Morning, post-workout and night (pre-bed). i usually experience increased recovery LCLT and if I'm stacking it, I used to use stuff like 6-bromo but today would opt for Erase. I would also use this on-cycle as well since it seems to make any anabolic I take more effective.

PLCAR always smells and tastes very vinegar-like to me.

-Usually dose this bad boy @ 1.5g 2-3 times a day (RPN tub label suggestion). Morning/ pre-workout only for me works great for me.

I'd typically run this when I'm not on-cycle, stacked with Non-stimulant based preworkouts or during cutting with products like DCP (awesome results but my joints can't handle TTA anymore :( ).

I would usually notice increased physical performance and endurance. I'd blast through very demanding workouts that would normally zap my energy levels. I find it extremely effective when your really testing your personal limits. On average it would take only a few days to start noticing the effects.

One of the best stacks I've ever ran was PLCAR (1.5g twice a day) with DCP ( followed label dosing) and Hemavol (preworkout). My workouts and pumps were insane! after running out of PLCAR, I used GPLC and was able to recreate the the same effects but I was doing 4.5g GPLC all pre-workout or first thing in the morning on off-days.

Has anyone started this LCLT from Nutra, and can offer any feedback please?
Yup was loading this with my cycle support for a late winter cycle but it's taking forever to get my gear so I'm actually gonna start my Ultima/ PLCAR stack tomorrow until my stuff finally comes in. All arrows point to legit on this bulk powder so far. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Best investment ever! I've been capping tons of stuff since I found NP. Cissus rx, lingisul MSM, my cycle support powder (cause it tastes like sh*t), PEA, GMS, etc... Whenever I'm being a couch potato I just start putting stuff in caps lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
for 10 bucks? what the hell. @ 2g a day that's 50 days. Sounds like a winner to me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yup was loading this with my cycle support for a late winter cycle but it's taking forever to get my gear so I'm actually gonna start my Ultima/ PLCAR stack tomorrow until my stuff finally comes in. All arrows point to legit on this bulk powder so far. :)
Thanks man, that's really helpful. I've been through a few hundred grams of LCLT from Carnipure, the patented version, bought from NOW Foods. I have been on about 6g day for about 4 weeks and 5 days now, but whose counting? ;)

I found bulk LCLT on two other websites, both of which has CoAs listed for their raws, with a very slight variance between final product yield. The one website, I actually bought 500g of pure LCLT earlier this week and it already arrived.

I've never noticed a fishy smell, but I'm going to stick my nose in the Carnipure container tonight and see.

Oh, also... the most telling characteristic I was wondering if anyone could respond to, is if the powder tastes like a strong CITRUS flavor, something like a Warhead candy or a Sour Patch Kid almost?

Best investment ever! I've been capping tons of stuff since I found NP. Cissus rx, lingisul MSM, my cycle support powder (cause it tastes like sh*t), PEA, GMS, etc... Whenever I'm being a couch potato I just start putting stuff in caps lol.
I LOVE CAPPING! I do it a few nights a week while watching Netflix on the PS3 :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now people can stop buying 55 dollar superdrol + LCLT and buy 20 dollar superdrol and 100grams of LCLT for 10 bucks. Win-win for the consumer, nice job nutra.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now people can stop buying 55 dollar superdrol + LCLT and buy 20 dollar superdrol and 100grams of LCLT for 10 bucks. Win-win for the consumer, nice job nutra.
$20 superdrol? I thought this has been banned?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$20 superdrol? I thought this has been banned?
Well I was looking the the phantom labs products and it's 25 bucks for, what, 15 grams of superdrol and 25 grams of hdrol per serving?

So I'm thinking 15 grams of only superdrol would be 20 bucks, if not less, but I don't really keep up with superdrol brands at this point.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Zing!

What is it by the way that drives Primordial to single out NTBM continually?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zing!

What is it by the way that drives Primordial to single out NTBM continually?
I only made mention because someone was saying beastdrol was so expensive due to the LCLT. Doesn't seem very expensive in bulk form, and I can only assume it's even less expensive to a company who buys even larger bulk of it. That's all. I don't single out companies.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I only made mention because someone was saying beastdrol was so expensive due to the LCLT. Doesn't seem very expensive in bulk form, and I can only assume it's even less expensive to a company who buys even larger bulk of it. That's all. I don't single out companies.
but theres free shipping

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So no one can comment on the TASTE of their LCLT? I'm ordering another 500g today, but going with another company, since they also have bulk B5 and Taurine.

Anyway, what I was looking for, was some feedback that the taste was a grainy type citrus flavor, like a pungent orange, with a tart tang to it. This is what I've come to find by using the gold standard of LCLT, Carnipure, the patented version produced by Lonza. I'm going to buy a more cost effective bulk though, and compare it to Lonza's Carnipure.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP bulk LCLT taste just as you described. Like a sweet tart citrus. I enjoy it lol

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Thinking about running my first injectable cycle this summer. Am I getting it right that LCLT is beneficial on cycle?

Nutra's bulks are the shiznit.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
how are people dosing LCLT?
I just do around 10g per day divided up into three.

I ended up buying from the same company that sells na-r-ala in bulk, and also ordered bulk B5 and bulk Taurine.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adamantium has LCLT in it and the powder tastes great, I can imagine the flavor of this would be fine as well. Not chemical tasting at all.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So 2 grams morning and 2 grams evening sound good stacked with Activate and Triazole?

ModernLats

Awards
From my recent Google search there hasn't been much positive reviews on this. What do you who have used lclt have to say about your experienced benefits?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
From my recent Google search there hasn't been much positive reviews on this. What do you who have used lclt have to say about your experienced benefits?
honestly, i used 2 different brands for over a month at at time, at a variety of dosages (some times 6+ grams) and never got anything out of it

ModernLats

Awards
honestly, i used 2 different brands for over a month at at time, at a variety of dosages (some times 6+ grams) and never got anything out of it
Great point, I'm thinking the product if it does work would work best a month pre loaded followed by a long AAS cycle. I'm going to compare the data from my last cycle and run another including LCLT just to see if anything of note happens.

Its cheap anyway so I guess why not but I only plan to use two grams a day. It seems most are around 5 grams and above, what are your reasons for this?