Anabolic Mind's NEW Raw: LCLT (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 100g = $10

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Anabolic Mind's NEW Raw: LCLT (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 100g = $10


    Hey everyone,

    Surprisingly, no one (that I found looking through a search of posts ranging from 2033-Current) has made a new thread regarding Nutra Planet's new LCLT raw powder here L-Carnitine L-Tartrate from NutraPlanet - $9.95 - Anabolicminds.com.

    I did a couple weeks of pretty intensive research a month ago, and really only found one product from a reputable company (NOW Foods, here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store - although I ordered the raw in 3oz containers from another company) that offered a pure LCLT powder derived from Carnipure, the same as used in Gaspari's Anavite (here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store). I believe Carnipure is the gold standard, so I was curious if this is where Nutra Planet's was derived?

    Also, if anyone has purchased and taken this already, can you please report the taste back to me? Usually, legitimate LCLT has a great citrus flavor that is a little sour at first, but far from bitter or unpalatable.


  2. Registered User
    XJDesertFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    hey buddy,

    I received my LCLT today from nutra and yes. It definitely has the citrus/tart taste you are referring to. Reminds me of those mexican lime powder candies made of ascorbic acid.
  3. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,831
    Answers
    0


    Is it the same one as gasparis? I am curious too.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    It kinda smells like fish to me.
  5. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Nutras bulks usually turn out well for me. I know the place i just bought from was legit and so was RPN's when they sold thru nutra. Not that its necessarily related... at all lol
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    It is not the same as Gasparis. Gasparis is the licensed Carnipure. Very high quality
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It is not the same as Gasparis. Gasparis is the licensed Carnipure. Very high quality
    but will it make a considerable difference versus some 98-99% pure bulk? i just dont see it being worth the extra price
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    but will it make a considerable difference versus some 98-99% pure bulk? i just dont see it being worth the extra price
    Thanks everyone - good information. So that taste seems to be good to go, not sure of the smell being fishy, haha!

    So, the consensus is that Carnipure is, or is not, worth the extra cost and consideration? I've been using LCLT derived from Carnipure in NOW Food's Carnitine.

    So, will Nutra Planet make any of this information available to consumers, as far as purity - and what tests they have had performed post-product received to ensure what they're selling to the public meets label claims since it's marketed under their in-house brand?
  9. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    What's the best dosing protocol for this? I just picked some up and been taking a gram before my post workout shake and another gram about an hour later.

    Outstanding, it tastes just as you described and mine doesn't smell to fishy lol

  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Surprisingly, no one (that I found looking through a search of posts ranging from 2033-Current) has made a new thread regarding Nutra Planet's new LCLT raw powder here L-Carnitine L-Tartrate from NutraPlanet - $9.95 - Anabolicminds.com.

    I did a couple weeks of pretty intensive research a month ago, and really only found one product from a reputable company (NOW Foods, here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store - although I ordered the raw in 3oz containers from another company) that offered a pure LCLT powder derived from Carnipure, the same as used in Gaspari's Anavite (here The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store). I believe Carnipure is the gold standard, so I was curious if this is where Nutra Planet's was derived?

    Also, if anyone has purchased and taken this already, can you please report the taste back to me? Usually, legitimate LCLT has a great citrus flavor that is a little sour at first, but far from bitter or unpalatable.

    they also have plcar in stock!!!
  11. Registered User
    XJDesertFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What's the best dosing protocol for this? I just picked some up and been taking a gram before my post workout shake and another gram about an hour later.

    Outstanding, it tastes just as you described and mine doesn't smell to fishy lol
    From my reading, its a gram upon waking and a gram pre-workout. I could be wrong though, its only my first endeavor with bulk carnitine's
  12. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What's the best dosing protocol for this? I just picked some up and been taking a gram before my post workout shake and another gram about an hour later.

    Outstanding, it tastes just as you described and mine doesn't smell to fishy lol
    hmm i didnt think timing was a big deal but i usually take two "00" size caps, which is about 1.4g, in the morning and then again in the evening or whenever i remember
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    hmm i didnt think timing was a big deal but i usually take two "00" size caps, which is about 1.4g, in the morning and then again in the evening or whenever i remember
    You cap it? I kinda like the taste lol

  14. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You cap it? I kinda like the taste lol
    Me too, like Sour Patch kids at first, very pungent but enjoyable. Tart I guess would be the best word.

    Now, if only we knew about the issues I posted above, where it's sourced from, how it differs from Carnipure, and if Nutra Planet goes through post-analysis to determine if the raws they purchase and repackage for the public are what they say they are.
  15. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    What does LCLT do and does it work the same as GPLC
  16. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    What does LCLT do and does it work the same as GPLC
    1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12930169

    2. No

    Also, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum
  17. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    What's the best way to dose LCLT and ACLAR? Also what's the benefit in adding in PLCAR? Thanks.
  18. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Hmm, maybe u this should be in the nutraplanet section? Not sure if NP even checks the "supp" sections

    and staked, i cap everything that enters my body. its so much easier to grab a handful of pills than mix everything with water. plus i can bring them with me and pop them later in the day. only stuff i dont cap is creatine or beta alanine since they are flavorless and timing doesnt rly make a difference
    CELTIC LABS REP
  19. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Hmm, maybe u this should be in the nutraplanet section? Not sure if NP even checks the "supp" sections

    and staked, i cap everything that enters my body. its so much easier to grab a handful of pills than mix everything with water. plus i can bring them with me and pop them later in the day. only stuff i dont cap is creatine or beta alanine since they are flavorless and timing doesnt rly make a difference
    Gotcha, I need to look into capping Bc Im getting tired of carrying all these raw bulks around with me lol

  20. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Gotcha, I need to look into capping Bc Im getting tired of carrying all these raw bulks around with me lol
    its well worth it. i got my cap 'em quick a few yrs back and it was on of the best investments ive made. ive more than paid it off in savings. make sure u get the "00" size caps as thats the best size. "000" caps arnt much bigger and cost a lot more per cap. u can get 1,000 "00" caps for 8-10 bucks, which is a pretty good deal for how cheap most bulk powders are
    CELTIC LABS REP
  21. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    its well worth it. i got my cap 'em quick a few yrs back and it was on of the best investments ive made. ive more than paid it off in savings. make sure u get the "00" size caps as thats the best size. "000" caps arnt much bigger and cost a lot more per cap. u can get 1,000 "00" caps for 8-10 bucks, which is a pretty good deal for how cheap most bulk powders are
    I always do the 000 caps, I just like the extra volume, and I don't mind paying a few more dollars. I have both Cap-m-Quick machines (00, and 000) and just never reach for the 000 anymore. I even cap Whey Hydrolysate, and tried, once, to cap Super Plasma Protein (but SPP didn't cap well, at all).
  22. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Has anyone started this LCLT from Nutra, and can offer any feedback please?
  23. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    It kinda smells like fish to me.
    Haha a while back when RPN came out with this I said the same thing! LCLT has a strong fishy smell to me. Not sure why but Dsade said it was a perfectly normal characteristic.

    -Normal dosing for me (got it from the RPN tubs) is 1g 3 times a day. Morning, post-workout and night (pre-bed). i usually experience increased recovery LCLT and if I'm stacking it, I used to use stuff like 6-bromo but today would opt for Erase. I would also use this on-cycle as well since it seems to make any anabolic I take more effective.

    PLCAR always smells and tastes very vinegar-like to me.

    -Usually dose this bad boy @ 1.5g 2-3 times a day (RPN tub label suggestion). Morning/ pre-workout only for me works great for me.

    I'd typically run this when I'm not on-cycle, stacked with Non-stimulant based preworkouts or during cutting with products like DCP (awesome results but my joints can't handle TTA anymore ).

    I would usually notice increased physical performance and endurance. I'd blast through very demanding workouts that would normally zap my energy levels. I find it extremely effective when your really testing your personal limits. On average it would take only a few days to start noticing the effects.

    One of the best stacks I've ever ran was PLCAR (1.5g twice a day) with DCP ( followed label dosing) and Hemavol (preworkout). My workouts and pumps were insane! after running out of PLCAR, I used GPLC and was able to recreate the the same effects but I was doing 4.5g GPLC all pre-workout or first thing in the morning on off-days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Has anyone started this LCLT from Nutra, and can offer any feedback please?
    Yup was loading this with my cycle support for a late winter cycle but it's taking forever to get my gear so I'm actually gonna start my Ultima/ PLCAR stack tomorrow until my stuff finally comes in. All arrows point to legit on this bulk powder so far.
  24. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Gotcha, I need to look into capping Bc Im getting tired of carrying all these raw bulks around with me lol
    Best investment ever! I've been capping tons of stuff since I found NP. Cissus rx, lingisul MSM, my cycle support powder (cause it tastes like sh*t), PEA, GMS, etc... Whenever I'm being a couch potato I just start putting stuff in caps lol.
  25. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    for 10 bucks? what the hell. @ 2g a day that's 50 days. Sounds like a winner to me.
  26. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Yup was loading this with my cycle support for a late winter cycle but it's taking forever to get my gear so I'm actually gonna start my Ultima/ PLCAR stack tomorrow until my stuff finally comes in. All arrows point to legit on this bulk powder so far.
    Thanks man, that's really helpful. I've been through a few hundred grams of LCLT from Carnipure, the patented version, bought from NOW Foods. I have been on about 6g day for about 4 weeks and 5 days now, but whose counting?

    I found bulk LCLT on two other websites, both of which has CoAs listed for their raws, with a very slight variance between final product yield. The one website, I actually bought 500g of pure LCLT earlier this week and it already arrived.

    I've never noticed a fishy smell, but I'm going to stick my nose in the Carnipure container tonight and see.

    Oh, also... the most telling characteristic I was wondering if anyone could respond to, is if the powder tastes like a strong CITRUS flavor, something like a Warhead candy or a Sour Patch Kid almost?

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Best investment ever! I've been capping tons of stuff since I found NP. Cissus rx, lingisul MSM, my cycle support powder (cause it tastes like sh*t), PEA, GMS, etc... Whenever I'm being a couch potato I just start putting stuff in caps lol.
    I LOVE CAPPING! I do it a few nights a week while watching Netflix on the PS3
  27. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Now people can stop buying 55 dollar superdrol + LCLT and buy 20 dollar superdrol and 100grams of LCLT for 10 bucks. Win-win for the consumer, nice job nutra.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,795
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Now people can stop buying 55 dollar superdrol + LCLT and buy 20 dollar superdrol and 100grams of LCLT for 10 bucks. Win-win for the consumer, nice job nutra.
    $20 superdrol? I thought this has been banned?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    $20 superdrol? I thought this has been banned?
    superdrol has never been banned.....it's only been discontinued by certain companies
  30. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    $20 superdrol? I thought this has been banned?
    Well I was looking the the phantom labs products and it's 25 bucks for, what, 15 grams of superdrol and 25 grams of hdrol per serving?

    So I'm thinking 15 grams of only superdrol would be 20 bucks, if not less, but I don't really keep up with superdrol brands at this point.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Now people can stop buying 55 dollar superdrol + LCLT and buy 20 dollar superdrol and 100grams of LCLT for 10 bucks. Win-win for the consumer, nice job nutra.
    Zing!

    What is it by the way that drives Primordial to single out **** continually?
  32. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Zing!

    What is it by the way that drives Primordial to single out **** continually?
    I only made mention because someone was saying beastdrol was so expensive due to the LCLT. Doesn't seem very expensive in bulk form, and I can only assume it's even less expensive to a company who buys even larger bulk of it. That's all. I don't single out companies.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,962
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I only made mention because someone was saying beastdrol was so expensive due to the LCLT. Doesn't seem very expensive in bulk form, and I can only assume it's even less expensive to a company who buys even larger bulk of it. That's all. I don't single out companies.
    but theres free shipping
  34. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    So no one can comment on the TASTE of their LCLT? I'm ordering another 500g today, but going with another company, since they also have bulk B5 and Taurine.

    Anyway, what I was looking for, was some feedback that the taste was a grainy type citrus flavor, like a pungent orange, with a tart tang to it. This is what I've come to find by using the gold standard of LCLT, Carnipure, the patented version produced by Lonza. I'm going to buy a more cost effective bulk though, and compare it to Lonza's Carnipure.
  35. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    NP bulk LCLT taste just as you described. Like a sweet tart citrus. I enjoy it lol

  36. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    NP bulk LCLT taste just as you described. Like a sweet tart citrus. I enjoy it lol
    Thanks a lot for the reply! Have a good one huge.
  37. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply! Have a good one huge.
    Don't leave me....

  38. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Don't leave me....
    YouTube - Happy Gilmore Endless Love
  39. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    That's gotta be one of the best video responses of all times, lol

  40. Registered User
    TxHomeGrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Thinking about running my first injectable cycle this summer. Am I getting it right that LCLT is beneficial on cycle?

    Nutra's bulks are the shiznit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. l carnitine tartrate
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 07:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 12:09 PM
  3. L-carnitine tartrate
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:30 AM
  4. CLT, carnitine-l-tartrate info please
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
  5. L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate?
    By small_guy in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in