Athletix Sports: "Titanium" supplement feedback thread!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM Members,

We'd love to hear any and all the feedback you have in regard to utilizing our "Titanium" Product. While it is still fairly new to the market, we'd love to hear what our consumer base has to say about our formulations/ideas.

Thank you all in advance for your purchase and any feedback that is offered! :)

-John

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like something to add to my "must buy soon" list.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i liked it- i just ran it a few weeks ago. i DO think i would have gotten a bit more out of it if i dosed it a bit higher the whole time i was on it..i started running 4 a day towards the end..i was about 210lbs at the time ( im getting over the flu now and a bit lighter..). i used it with/ and coming off of dermacrine...sex drive was up a bit and i felt a bit of the alpha male thing..gym focus was pretty good as well. i would totally buy it again- id be more specific but i wasnt really tracking progress at the time or logging it..it was being offered at a great price and i really liked the ingredient profile. id really like to run this with dermacrine, SA and Prime.i had really good results running those with testopro and id like to see how they compare.

all in all good stuff..ive run a TON of test boosters and this was one of the better ones, however, like i said, i think you need to take more than the bottle says..

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am using the triple crown stack and love it but do all so think it takes more than two pills a day seems a little weak and it takes a good week to strart to feel it.i think if you did two bottels in one month it would be hella stroung.just my two cents

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran titanium during a 6 week cycle and it was able to maintain my libido; hell, my libido was through the roof.

Off cycle it's fantastic as well. A must buy for anyone looking at a quality test booster/fenugreek product.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been considering running this during my SD run to keep my natty test from dying out completely.

leftcoast

Awards
I've got a bottle of titanium and erase that I will be starting up next week to continue my summertime deadline recomp. No time to log, but I do track my progress so I will let you all know how it goes if there is interest.

Quick question tho, I'm 6'3" 212, what would dosing be most effective at?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a bottle of titanium and erase that I will be starting up next week to continue my summertime deadline recomp. No time to log, but I do track my progress so I will let you all know how it goes if there is interest.

Quick question tho, I'm 6'3" 212, what would dosing be most effective at?
Imo, standard dosing for titanium. For the erase, it's very individual.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback, everyone. Please keep it coming!

We may increase the size of the bottle to 90 caps while maintaining a very reasonable price. We'll see...;)

-John

obvious

obvious

Awards
90 or even 120 in the bottle would be great. I know there were days when I wished I had picked up 2 bottles originally so I could have gone 4 caps / day. All good though, thanks for collecting feedback and innovating your products!

Great feedback, everyone. Please keep it coming!

We may increase the size of the bottle to 90 caps while maintaining a very reasonable price. We'll see...;)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
90 or even 120 in the bottle would be great. I know there were days when I wished I had picked up 2 bottles originally so I could have gone 4 caps / day. All good though, thanks for collecting feedback and innovating your products!
We're focused on being in touch with our consumer base and making the best possible forumulations to suite their needs/wants. We want to hear your feedback good or bad.

I'll keep you all updated with any new changes; we have a lot of good things in the works! :D

-John

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the breakdown of Titanium at 2 caps:

Titanium:

30 Day Supply = 2 capsules per daily serving
Fenugreek Extract = 850mg/serving
Extract % = 53.9% Tested
I3C = 200mg/serving
Proprietary Blends = NEVER!

Most other products give around 500-600mg/serving. However, their serving size is 4 capsules in most cases so although, yes, you are getting more capsules, you are actually getting only ~150mg of the active per capsule whereas with Titanium you are getting 425mg per capsule :).

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Here is the breakdown of Titanium at 2 caps:

Titanium:

30 Day Supply = 2 capsules per daily serving
Fenugreek Extract = 850mg/serving
Extract % = 53.9% Tested
I3C = 200mg/serving
Proprietary Blends = NEVER!

Most other products give around 500-600mg/serving. However, their serving size is 4 capsules in most cases so although, yes, you are getting more capsules, you are actually getting only ~150mg of the active per capsule whereas with Titanium you are getting 425mg per capsule :).
This is actually something I realized after taking titanium. I have posted a review on this before and I must say it was the best supplement I had taken, it worked beyond expectations. I recently tried another t-booster which I won't mention right now and it just didn't feel the same. You can search for my review and I don't post much but I have been recommending this to my friends and occasionally to people here when I see questions about it because I believe in it. 2 caps/day was plenty sufficient for me, especially compared to the last one I tested out which I was taking 6!!

I am actually thinking of stacking titanium and adamantium now since I just found out about it recently but not sure if my balls can handle all that! :ugh2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is actually something I realized after taking titanium. I have posted a review on this before and I must say it was the best supplement I had taken, it worked beyond expectations. I recently tried another t-booster which I won't mention right now and it just didn't feel the same. You can search for my review and I don't post much but I have been recommending this to my friends and occasionally to people here when I see questions about it because I believe in it. 2 caps/day was plenty sufficient for me, especially compared to the last one I tested out which I was taking 6!!

I am actually thinking of stacking titanium and adamantium now since I just found out about it recently but not sure if my balls can handle all that! :ugh2:
We appreciate the feedback. Our products are formulated to be very effective in dosing and reasonable in price. You'll always see that from us.

I can assure you the Titanium/Adamantium combo is going to be VERY potent indeed! Get your balls ready, because the stack of the future awaits!!!

-John

GoDeep

Awards
It's a great formula and what sets it apart in my opinion is the carnitine tartrate. i dosed 1 cap morning 1 cap mid day and 2 caps before WO very nice results. i vote for a bigger bottle also

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
a bigger bottle would be sweet..id be in for that for sure..

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
X100 on the bigger bottle...I guess I need to buy another one for my run next week

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i am using tittuim right now and i need 3 or 4 pills a day for it to be what it needs to be for me but at that dose it is bad ass but it goes quick.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Bigger bottles would be cool, more is always a good thing. (almost always, lol)