cheap nootropics

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yup i already used these guys they showed up ina froogle search there from jersey i just wish he would get a better checkout server

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered R-ALA from him and am happy with the product. Shipping was quick too!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...Mike has some good **** and may be stocking Pram soon. I wish he could custom mix like BSL....that would be superb.

fieyaa

Awards
Yeah...Mike has some good **** and may be stocking Pram soon. I wish he could custom mix like BSL....that would be superb.
He's planning on to very soon.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Roadrunner, who is that in your avatar, she is HOT!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on something to suspend the powder in? I'll be damned if I'm ganna cap it by hand! :D

ManBeast

roadrunner

Awards
Any ideas on something to suspend the powder in? I'll be damned if I'm ganna cap it by hand! :D

ManBeast
I used to think the same thing till I bought a cap-em-quick. It's stupid-easy, just give it a shot

acecombact1

Awards

ManBeast
what kind of powder you want to suspend!!!

be carefull piracteam taste realy nasty :rant:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
what kind of powder you want to suspend!!!

be carefull piracteam taste realy nasty :rant:

I just throw all my **** into a glass and put in some Crystal Light and Splenda. But I was thinking that you could create a solution easily with water and flavorings. When I'm at work, I pre-mix my powders in a bottle and use my jug of GO from BSL to flavor it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
R-ALA, what can it go into?

ManBeast

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I should be getting a host of nootropics in stock in the next 30 days:

>* Picamolin
>* Pyritinol
>* Aniracetam
>* Idebenone
>* Vinpocetine
>* Huperzine A
>* Pramiracetam :)
>* Oxiracetam
>* Piracetam

And No, they wont be priced like my piracetam currently is! ;) I just paid 10X too much than what I should have on that. LIve and learn.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I should be getting a host of nootropics in stock in the next 30 days:

>* Picamolin
>* Pyritinol
>* Aniracetam
>* Idebenone
>* Vinpocetine
>* Huperzine A
>* Pramiracetam :)
>* Oxiracetam
>* Piracetam

And No, they wont be priced like my piracetam currently is! ;) I just paid 10X too much than what I should have on that. LIve and learn.
Awesome. Will you be doing 3rd party testing on any of it? And will the prices be about the same as 1fast/smil2e prices (or maybe even better :D)?

acecombact1

Awards
hi custom

you should make a good mix of nootropics in caps, instead of buying everything in bulk like:

Vinpocetine,Pyritinol,Idebenone, Aniracetam or piracteam, plus good source of cholin.

i will be very intrested in buying a product like that.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That is defiantly in the works.

Boy, do I need to quit my job so I have more time to pursue this stuff. About the only think this job has going for me is I can frequent this board pretty much all day.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have a good summary link or links for the use of different nootropics?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Google it, there's a ton of nootropic/neurotropic/smart drugs sites out there with decent info.

TBigs

Awards
That is defiantly in the works.

Boy, do I need to quit my job so I have more time to pursue this stuff. About the only think this job has going for me is I can frequent this board pretty much all day.
You might have to do that Custom if you get Pram out in bulk before anyone else. There is alot of people waiting for an inexpensive, bulk source for Pram and you should see a good amount of orders for that if you do get it out before Mike or Rizzer do. Glad to see that you will be carrying that along with many of the other nootropics. It will give us another reputable outlet for these.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Whoever puts the pram out first, I will be on it like flies on ****. :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You'd be suprised, demand isn't as high as you'd like to think. There are also a lot of legal issues coming up with these nootropics. If you would have told me nootropics would cause me more of a hassle with government agencies than hormones, I would have said you're crazy. Well, you wouldn't have been.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im beggin someone to cap rhodial rosea..that **** is a nightmare to cap..please please please cap it someone and sell it..lol..if u guys dont know its great to knock out anxiety especailly coming off a hormone cycle..add in some trans 7-keto and its nice and calm time

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The Pram is still being manufactured; they gave me about a 50 day guess as to when it will be ready.