E-BOL

lilcrate

Awards
Hello all,

I am 25 years old 185 6ft, probably less than 10% bf. I have had my diet and routine in check for some years now. I have never tried anything outside of protein/creatine etc. I am thinking about E-Bol as it is supposed to be pretty safe. Just wanting to get some opinions and info on how to run it. I just want to ad 5-10 lbs, some strength and drop a little bit more fat. My body feels and looks close to being peaked out without putting on some more fat.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It wont make u pop on weight but recovery and general "good" feeling and strength WILL be enhanced. Also gave me a epic pump, more vascularity, and amazing workouts.

Theres a thread on here about ecdysterone, which is the main ingredient in E-bol, might wanna skim through that if you are intetested.

lilcrate

Awards
So I found some people are/were taking 4 pills a day versus the bottle's reco 2. Is that how I should run it? And how long should I run it? Is there anything I should run with it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the bottle recommends 6 caps a day

2 caps per serving and 3 servings per day

lilcrate

Awards
Ahh I see. That is only 25 days. Is that as long as I should run it or should I but 2 bottles?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see. That is only 25 days. Is that as long as I should run it or should I but 2 bottles?
my first time was 25 days and it was great, next time im doing for 75 days

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
E Bol and x factor used to be a popular stack. I got awesome results from that stack. Best stack I have tried. I have used e Bol alone as well and had good results but I used it solo after already using the stack and it wasn't the same

lilcrate

Awards
E Bol and x factor used to be a popular stack. I got awesome results from that stack. Best stack I have tried. I have used e Bol alone as well and had good results but I used it solo after already using the stack and it wasn't the same
After doing some research I think I'm going to run it with Bio Forge. Did you run them both at the exact same time and stop them at the exact same time?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
After doing some research I think I'm going to run it with Bio Forge. Did you run them both at the exact same time and stop them at the exact same time?
the people at the BB forums are all over bio forge but i really dont see whats so special about their products

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was that the original X factor you used or XFA? and did you dose all XF PreWO...or spread throughout the day...? curious, as an ecdy/XFA stack is in my future...