for all those test-booster-abusers

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering who out there finds themselves taking such natural test-boosters pretty much back to back. I'm not talking about any sort of anti estrogens, atd, or anti armotase. Just your typical test booster such as DTHC, blue up, testopro, etc. I myself find that ill go about 6-8 weeks using a regular to light dose of one, take about 2 weeks off, then start up another. Just to have the extra aggression, libido, fat loss etc. If we are talking about your more simple supps, those that avoid getting too compicated with all sorts of chemical chains and estrogen blockers, is there really much harm and concern when councing around? A lot of these supps have herbs and other properties that are actually healthy in providing aid and support to organs in the body, especially males with assiting in functioning of the you know who. Any opinions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually treat HGH boosters/Test boosters like a PH in means of cycling. i will usually take a stack or something twice, maybe 3 times a year. but thats just how i feel about this topic. everybody has an opinion :D

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input R1! I agree with you that everyone has their own opinions, and I expect alot of different feedback on my question. I understand what your saying up there, and see you like to stick to the safe route. The only thing that I would say, is that with PH's it is definitely wise to completely cycle off of them for the fact that they are replacing the functioning of your hormonal organs. So it is wise to let your natural production of T come back into place from being shutdown. The products I am refering to, more along the lines they help support natural production and maximize your bodies prodcution of such hormones. This is for the reason why I would treat these products and PH's with a different mindset.

zwilliby

Awards
Anything that raises or messes with hormone levels should be cycled whether it is "natural" or not.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
^^Agree, 6-8 weeks on and at least 4 weeks off is a good guideline when taking anything that is hormonal, be it a PH or "natural test booster."

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I remember when chuck and and trip used to be on here alot talking about the diesel line, it was often stated that you could run DTHC for months at a time. They would speak about people they knew running 6months on with a week or two break. This is what got me to understand that in moderation, it would be safe to use certain supps like this.

What I find myself doing, ill run lets say blue up for 6-8 weeks at a light dose (say one a day) then take a week of 2 off. Switch to say DTHC running half the dose the bottle says for 6-8 weeks then a week or 2 off. and so on so on with supps along those lines. I usually follow the rule that if im going to use for a long period of time, i do half the dose, or close to that, for 5-6 days a week.

I am not trying to argue with anyone at all. I just wanted to see peoples opinions and see if there was anyone else out there who cycles like this and how they feel about it. thanks for all the replies so far, keep em coming if youd like.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Just wondering who out there finds themselves taking such natural test-boosters pretty much back to back. I'm not talking about any sort of anti estrogens, atd, or anti armotase. Just your typical test booster such as DTHC, blue up, testopro, etc. I myself find that ill go about 6-8 weeks using a regular to light dose of one, take about 2 weeks off, then start up another. Just to have the extra aggression, libido, fat loss etc. If we are talking about your more simple supps, those that avoid getting too compicated with all sorts of chemical chains and estrogen blockers, is there really much harm and concern when councing around? A lot of these supps have herbs and other properties that are actually healthy in providing aid and support to organs in the body, especially males with assiting in functioning of the you know who. Any opinions?
Everything that goes into our bodies and is digested is complicated, so truly there is no uncomplicated supplements, only less complicated. Even things that seem simple, such as sugar, lead to disease and hormonal imbalances. If you are taking a natural testosterone booster, then all it is doing is maximizing your free testosterone. This is not a synthetic testosterone, and is not suppressive. There should be no good reason to cycle off of this stuff so long as it is not toxic. Run it, run it long, and run it slightly higher than recommended dosages. Like recommended dosage plus 2/3 (recommended dosage) or 1/2(recommended dosage) + recommended dosage.
There should be absolutely 0 problem with even running 2(recommended dosage). If you are going to cycle off of it, you would be doing it for say, uhm.. trying out another natural test booster.

I myself find that ill go about 6-8 weeks using a regular to light dose of one, take about 2 weeks off, then start up another. Just to have the extra aggression, libido, fat loss etc.
On a natural testosterone booster this is what is referred to as the placebo effect.

Want to know a few natural test boosters that are failsafe?

list begins:
1. Lifting heavy ****. (sounds like lifting heavy sit)
2. Eating lots of fats
3. Sleeping enough
4. Not drinking alcohol

my point: If none of the above need to be cycled, then neither does your non-toxic natural test booster. I don't want to here any crap about it being chemical either. Everything is chemical, everything! If it is not toxic, swing away baby!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^^ thank you! So can i assume that you yourself would feel safe and free to run such supps for the time periods i mentioned with the rest periods i mentioned as well?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to take breaks from Testosterone boosters and I do feel they enhance testosterone

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much am always using a natural Testosterone booster, and almost perpetually use IGF-2 (natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster), and have added Erase as a staple. In saying that, I am not a male and are not at risk of causing shut-down or any such effects, and what amount my testosterone may or may not be elevated by in using such products is insignificant. I also do not use them all the time for increasing Testosterone (since it is Growth Hormone that primarily determines a female's leanness and growth, etc.), but for the other benefits and effects that I get from such products - for example, I use Erase for its cortisol control and eliminating water retention, and I use Drive for its ability to improve my endurance and speed endurance, etc.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything that raises or messes with hormone levels should be cycled whether it is "natural" or not.
^
Those were going to be very close to my exact words in response to this thread.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Originally Posted by srocco112 thank you! So can i assume that you yourself would feel safe and free to run such supps for the time periods i mentioned with the rest periods i mentioned as well?

You got it bud. Anyone who tells you to cycle a natural test booster, is either drunk off too much diet coke, or simply not educated on hormones. They are using reasoning without understanding. People assume that giving your system a crutch to lean on for too long will handicap it. They are correct, but the problem with this logic is that you are not giving it a crutch. You are simply simply nourishing it to extract its maximum potential without improving the walking environment. Remember natural test booster do not alter your hormone production, its a play on words.

When you take an AAS(anabolic/androgenic) you are improving the environment, which must be cycled for that and many other reasons.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Play on words. Natural test booster "boosting testosterone that was produced naturally" Once again, it is playing with hormones that have already been produced, it has no effect on the production of them at all. It has no effect on your organs or the environment they are created in. It is simply maximizing the current amount available for release. In a sense it is freeing unavailable, but already produced test. Lifting the iron bars so the prisoners can escape.

If you were taking anything at all that chemically stimulated your body to produce more testosterone, it would not be called a natural test booster, because it would not be occurring naturally.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go 12 weeks for the most part, then cycle off for at least 4 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Play on words. Natural test booster "boosting testosterone that was produced naturally" Once again, it is playing with hormones that have already been produced, it has no effect on the production of them at all. It has no effect on your organs or the environment they are created in. It is simply maximizing the current amount available for release. In a sense it is freeing unavailable, but already produced test. Lifting the iron bars so the prisoners can escapescape.
If a person has been using testosterone boosters for a long period of time, it may happen that the body may not be able to produce testosterone naturally...too much of anything can be a bad thing. im not saying you should cycle test boosters, but i suggest it to anybody who asks. depending on the test booster, long term use can cause oily skin which leads to acne, and lose of hair which leads to baldness. studies have also shown too much test for too long can cause cancer in certain organs like kidneys, liver and prostate.

none of this research is 100% fact, and i cant say from personal experience that ive seen people who were messed up from long term test boosters.

According to the Mayo Clinic, too much testosterone can raise production of red blood cells. An increase in red blood cells can result in a thickening of the viscosity of the blood, increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.

Athletes who raise their testosterone unnaturally may be more susceptible to injury, according to ScientificAmerican.com. While muscles rapidly gain strength in response to increased testosterone, cartilage progresses more slowly, leading to a strength imbalance between muscles and connective tissue. During training or sports, the cartilage may not be able to stand up to the force the stronger muscles are able to produce.

So when its all said and done, sure you probably wont see the bad side of these side effects, but theres a possibility.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^^ hmm i didnt really think that from playing around with test boosters, it could then cause ones body to stop producing it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ hmm i didnt really think that from playing around with test boosters, it could then cause ones body to stop producing it
these are some stats from different studies i have kept the link to over the years...im not saying i agree, just stating the info

Infertility is a temporary side effect of high testosterone levels in men, due to reduced production of sperm and shrinking of the testicles.....this is probably from injecting test.

high testosterone may cause the prostate to enlarge, which can result in pain and difficulty with urination.

High testosterone levels in men may speed up the progression of male pattern baldness, which is permanent and non-reversible.

if you wanna keep taking them, then more power to you. im not saying to cycle them. im just stating what i have learned over the years and what i do is cycle them cause that works best for me

and too much of anything can be bad. im in med school right now and trust me, LOTS of hormonal changes can have a chain reaction to other hormones and different parts of the body.

but i know people who take test boosters for 6 months at a time and are perfectly fine right now.....it will be interesting to see there blood work in 10 years or so...not saying it would be bad or anything, just curious.

take those "studies" with a grain of salt....nobody knows for sure because they can have affects on the body later down the road and we arent there yet.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
This is only true of a real test production booster. Did I totally waste my time on this thread? Natural test boosters do not boost your testosterone. They do not increase your test production. Those are facts, and yes! They are in fact scientific facts, and that is why the products are approved by the FDA as dietary supplements. Do not confuse natural test boosters, with steroids. Natural test boosters do not bind to the androgen receptor, and do not elevate the production of testosterone. I have given plenty of analogies and have beaten this thread half to hell. Its like people telling you to cycle protein because your body is going to get used to having excess amounts. The natural test-booster is helping elevate levels of freed testosterone. Free testosterone has already been produced and awaiting release into the bloodstream. Take your whole bottle of natural test booster in 3 days and you will be absolutely fine, You have simply released the maximum amount of, already produced, free testosterone. Once it is all in the blood stream the booster will have 0 effect for you. If you tried taking a bottle of real synthetic testosterone level increasing hormone in three days, you would not make it through the end of the week.

NM anyways. I hate you all!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
This is only true of a real test production booster. Did I totally waste my time on this thread? Natural test boosters do not boost your testosterone. They do not increase your test production. Those are facts, and yes! They are in fact scientific facts, and that is why the products are approved by the FDA as dietary supplements. Do not confuse natural test boosters, with steroids. Natural test boosters do not bind to the androgen receptor, and do not elevate the production of testosterone. I have given plenty of analogies and have beaten this thread half to hell. Its like people telling you to cycle protein because your body is going to get used to having excess amounts. The natural test-booster is helping elevate levels of freed testosterone. Free testosterone has already been produced and awaiting release into the bloodstream. Take your whole bottle of natural test booster in 3 days and you will be absolutely fine, You have simply released the maximum amount of, already produced, free testosterone. Once it is all in the blood stream the booster will have 0 effect for you. If you tried taking a bottle of real synthetic testosterone level increasing hormone in three days, you would not make it through the end of the week.

NM anyways. I hate you all!

^^^^ I totally Agree.

francesco

Awards
Some test boosters enhance/increase your natural test production a little bit, but it's not a bad thing anyway, since the differnece is so small your body will be fine, actually better..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established