Clen cycle questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So looking into doing a clen cycle to loose some weight paxil made me gain. I was curious about a few things. First I see people run T3 beside clen. Does it help with fat loss that much more and is it worth running with it? I was maybe thinking of running a pulse of EPI with it because ive loved the results. Would the T3 be better to run along side it?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I didn't think clen was a supplement.
Clen is a B2 Adrenergenic Agonists. It effects the central nervous system. I have heard to many bad things about T3 and thyroid problems. I wouldn't take it IMO.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive read some things about the thyroid problems and have seen people with no problems that why I was asking.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yea ive read some things about the thyroid problems and have seen people with no problems that why I was asking.
I gotcha. I would say no. My luck i would be in the group that has problems.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha. I would say no. My luck i would be in the group that has problems.
Yea me too man lol. Reason I was curious cause they have the cyx3 or whatever with clen t3 and yohimbine in it.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yea me too man lol. Reason I was curious cause they have the cyx3 or whatever with clen t3 and yohimbine in it.
Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg
T3 - 25mcg
Yohimbine 5.4mg

This is the breakdown. If you start with clen at 40, 80, 120 then your T3 would go up to 75 mcg. I heard most side effects were around 100 to 125. You might be ok giving this a try

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg
T3 - 25mcg
Yohimbine 5.4mg

This is the breakdown. If you start with clen at 40, 80, 120 then your T3 would go up to 75 mcg. I heard most side effects were around 100 to 125. You might be ok giving this a try
oh ok cool. so as long as you dose under 75 with t3 your straight on the sides

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Would the lower doses of T3 or a pulse cycle of EPI be more beneficial?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
didn't they discontinue paxil years ago? I only ask because I used to be on it and I thought it was no longer in use b/c people became suicidal on it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
didn't they discontinue paxil years ago? I only ask because I used to be on it and I thought it was no longer in use b/c people became suicidal on it.
Nah not discontinued. I got put on it like july 09. When I first started it I was ripped up under 10% BF so I didnt think it made me gain weight. But I went from 180 to 270 and theres no ****ing reason why besides that ****. It did work well for me and stopped 75% of my anger problems thats why I kept taking it. But weighing 270 kinda counter acts the making you fel better part of it haha. But the coming down off it SUCKS. I feel like death haha

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was on the smallest dose they had, I think it was like 5mg. When I came off of it I didn't want to get out of bed for about 2 weeks. Made me feel like **** so I hated being on it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was on the smallest dose they had, I think it was like 5mg. When I came off of it I didn't want to get out of bed for about 2 weeks. Made me feel like **** so I hated being on it.
Yea im on 10mg. Doing research like 20-30mg is a normal dose. But i fell like high but a really bad high. Spinning head. Horrible headaches, feel like im gonna throw my guts up all the time, tired. **** just sucks period lol. Its the worst one to get off of

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your using 25mcg of t3, I sure as hell hope you are running a dose of androgens. 25mcg of t3 chews threw my muscle like no tomorrow and amino acids/high protein wont do a damn thing from my experience. As long as I am on androgens, t3 literally melts fat off and doesn't touch my muscle but if I am not, my muscle just flattens and shrinks significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.