OEP with Recreate or Lean Extreme

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I've always had success with OEP and last year its effects were further pronounced when I stacked it with Lean Extreme. But now I'm in a dilemma. I've not tried Recreate but the reviews on BB.com are positive. Question is has anyone used both stacks? If so how do they compare. If not, any reason why I should choose one above the other?

Again your thoughts are intelligent and always appreciated.

Thanks,

S.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

I've always had success with OEP and last year its effects were further pronounced when I stacked it with Lean Extreme. But now I'm in a dilemma. I've not tried Recreate but the reviews on BB.com are positive. Question is has anyone used both stacks? If so how do they compare. If not, any reason why I should choose one above the other?

Again your thoughts are intelligent and always appreciated.

Thanks,

S.
Can't really go wrong either way but I like OEP/AT2 and Erase, Shift might be a better choice over AT2 for less stim...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course I will resound what DW said! :D

But to answer your first question:
It really depends on your stim tolerance. OEP and LX is a solid stack as you know because of the thermo and cort roles. If you go OEP and ReCreate you will get more stimulation and alternative pathways, but ReCreate also modulates cort via 11beta-HSD1.

So all in all, really just matters how much stimulation you can handle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't really go wrong either way but I like OEP/AT2 and Erase, Shift might be a better choice over AT2 for less stim...
Beat me to it!

You can get cortisol and estrogen control with Erase. Throw in Some Alpha-T2 or Shift and you will be burning fat from so many angles.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I already have some Erase lying around. I will be coming off a 5 week pulse cycle of epi, put on 6 lbs of pure lean mass whilst dropping a couple of pounds of fat. Sitting around 10 - 11% bf at the mo. Hopefully hit 8% at the end of the mini cut.