Phreak VS Metha-Drol Extreme?

  1. Question Phreak VS Metha-Drol Extreme?


    In my next cycle I definitely wanna use SD and both of these have that. I need to know which one would best fit my need.

    I wanna gain 5lbs lean muscle, increase strength, with minimal fat gain. I have done the SD before in SOS 500 (SD, Max LMG, H-Drol) and I had a little gyno but nothing that Nolva wouldnt get rid of. Any input on which of these would give me the best results with least amount of sides and fat gain?
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html


  2. bump
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html

  3. phreak is the smarter choice in terms of formulation.

    5lbs is low in terms of gains with anything including sd (of course your diet will dictate this more so than the compounds - after your cycle anyway)

    if you had gyno after a previous cycle, there is a significant chance it will come back on with this cycle. food for thought
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    if you had gyno after a previous cycle, there is a significant chance it will come back on with this cycle. food for thought
    Yea i know im gonna try to keep it down during. Thanks for the Phreak input though.
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html

  5. why do you want to stack though? Hell, if you only want 5lbs you can get that off of pretty much any compound solo.

  6. I plan on overshooting it by 5 pounds and then dropping that during the PCT. So 10 pounds total but 5 pounds to keep.
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    I plan on overshooting it by 5 pounds and then dropping that during the PCT. So 10 pounds total but 5 pounds to keep.
    you can do that naturally in a month without having to worry about dropping 5 lbs in PCT...
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  8. run epi, 40/ed, 5 weeks, nolva/erase

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you can do that naturally in a month without having to worry about dropping 5 lbs in PCT...
    Good luck with that at an advanced stage of development
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Good luck with that at an advanced stage of development
    6'4 255 is not an "advanced stage of development", and sure it's possible unless you're like Ronnie or Jay, however he's not. I see your point, but I know 5'9 235 lbs NPC competitors who can still gain naturally, and 6'3 260 lbs NPC people who can still gain naturally.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  11. I'd never dispute that they can gain naturally, but I'm skeptical of 5 lbs of clean LBM in 1 month. Frankly, I give the guy props for not thinking he will keep everything he gets from SD, I see tons of logs where people post they lost no strength/size in PCT, and then their next log the starting stats have barely budged from pre-cycle before!
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I'd never dispute that they can gain naturally, but I'm skeptical of 5 lbs of clean LBM in 1 month. Frankly, I give the guy props for not thinking he will keep everything he gets from SD, I see tons of logs where people post they lost no strength/size in PCT, and then their next log the starting stats have barely budged from pre-cycle before!
    I've got to agree with that as well
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  13. I got a bottle of Metha drol extreme, not sure if I'd recommend though I know five pounds with this would be cake, but like what has been said before that 13 eythle can cause gyno and an AI wouldnt really do the trick you would need something to boost your DHT up. I'm still debating whether I should start my cycle or not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Metha-drol Extreme
    By Train4life88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:18 AM
  2. JPs METHA-DROL EXTREME Log/Review
    By RAHHH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:31 PM
  3. Coming Soon > Metha-Drol Extreme!!
    By The Neck in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Log in
Log in