Phreak VS Metha-Drol Extreme?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
In my next cycle I definitely wanna use SD and both of these have that. I need to know which one would best fit my need.

I wanna gain 5lbs lean muscle, increase strength, with minimal fat gain. I have done the SD before in SOS 500 (SD, Max LMG, H-Drol) and I had a little gyno but nothing that Nolva wouldnt get rid of. Any input on which of these would give me the best results with least amount of sides and fat gain?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
bump

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
phreak is the smarter choice in terms of formulation.

5lbs is low in terms of gains with anything including sd (of course your diet will dictate this more so than the compounds - after your cycle anyway)

if you had gyno after a previous cycle, there is a significant chance it will come back on with this cycle. food for thought

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
if you had gyno after a previous cycle, there is a significant chance it will come back on with this cycle. food for thought
Yea i know im gonna try to keep it down during. Thanks for the Phreak input though.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
why do you want to stack though? Hell, if you only want 5lbs you can get that off of pretty much any compound solo.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I plan on overshooting it by 5 pounds and then dropping that during the PCT. So 10 pounds total but 5 pounds to keep.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I plan on overshooting it by 5 pounds and then dropping that during the PCT. So 10 pounds total but 5 pounds to keep.
you can do that naturally in a month without having to worry about dropping 5 lbs in PCT...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that at an advanced stage of development
6'4 255 is not an "advanced stage of development", and sure it's possible unless you're like Ronnie or Jay, however he's not. I see your point, but I know 5'9 235 lbs NPC competitors who can still gain naturally, and 6'3 260 lbs NPC people who can still gain naturally.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd never dispute that they can gain naturally, but I'm skeptical of 5 lbs of clean LBM in 1 month. Frankly, I give the guy props for not thinking he will keep everything he gets from SD, I see tons of logs where people post they lost no strength/size in PCT, and then their next log the starting stats have barely budged from pre-cycle before!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd never dispute that they can gain naturally, but I'm skeptical of 5 lbs of clean LBM in 1 month. Frankly, I give the guy props for not thinking he will keep everything he gets from SD, I see tons of logs where people post they lost no strength/size in PCT, and then their next log the starting stats have barely budged from pre-cycle before!
I've got to agree with that as well

Daniel M

Awards
I got a bottle of Metha drol extreme, not sure if I'd recommend though I know five pounds with this would be cake, but like what has been said before that 13 eythle can cause gyno and an AI wouldnt really do the trick you would need something to boost your DHT up. I'm still debating whether I should start my cycle or not.