Pre Workout with a ph in it? Experienced AMer's chime in...

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I came across a pre workout drink on an online store the other da. Among the stims and creatine there was also 30 mg's of max lmg listed in the ingredients.

Now I am wondering what the point of this is?

If it is only taken pre-workout wouldnt that make it more like a pulse? Figuring most people workout 4 days a week....But at 30 mg's wouldnt that be underdosed, would you see any effects from 30 mgs 4 days a week? On the otherhand lmg does produce wet gains so water retention may make you appear bigger even though, as a ph cycle, it would appear underdosed...Even still I would expect some level of shutdown and I would expect you would have to run a pct.

Anyway I was wondering WTH the point of this would be? People with ph experience please chime in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's worthless. And I wouldn't trust a company that sold a product like that.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Whats the preworkout? I take Methyl Mass and it has Propadrol in it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-there used to be a preworkout that had sd in it, for real!!! but i bet it is an old label that the site hasn't updated-this happens a lot. contact the site by phone or e-mail and confirm.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Its Double Dragon Labs and the supp is called "Juiced." It just seems pointless if not a little reckless to have a ph in it. Thanks for the responses though.

As far as propadrol goes, isnt that like H-drol? How do you like methyl mass?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Its Double Dragon Labs and the supp is called "Juiced." It just seems pointless if not a little reckless to have a ph in it. Thanks for the responses though.

As far as propadrol goes, isnt that like H-drol? How do you like methyl mass?
I love Methyl Mass, its a great preworkout. Great taste, Good pumps, noticable strength gains, and not a lot of jitters. Propadrol can be taken longer than H-drol but doesn't have as good results.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Whats the preworkout? I take Methyl Mass and it has Propadrol in it
iirc the propadrol in MM is just the AI not the ph

edit: yeah Im right

MM: PROPADROL(TM) (6-17 DIHYDROXYETIOCHOLOVE-3-OL PROPIONATE)

Propadrol: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate

It is reckless, considering that if the weight isnt perfect, you could take a scoop and have a whole lot more of the ph than your body can handle.

Wouldn't want to even have to worry about that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my local shop sells alot of juiced. i dont see the big deal. if u want a ph, u will find a better ph than whats in juiced and a better pre workout.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
anyone remember the original Ultimate Orange? I took that for probably a year with a little break here and there. Had no idea it had a ph in it. I got swole ass hell. Wonder what damage i've done to myself....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
anyone remember the original Ultimate Orange? I took that for probably a year with a little break here and there. Had no idea it had a ph in it. I got swole ass hell. Wonder what damage i've done to myself....
those were the days. THere I was a 16 year old kid drinking that stuff

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea hey guys i have been wanting to ask about double dragon company i was loking into a product they have called win-50.does anybody know anything about this company?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
yea hey guys i have been wanting to ask about double dragon company i was loking into a product they have called win-50.does anybody know anything about this company?
I took SOS 500 from them and it was legit. I saw a lot of strength and mass.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you guys have a pre workout product with a ph in it, and dont want it, feel free to send it to me!

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
if you guys have a pre workout product with a ph in it, and dont want it, feel free to send it to me!

Well J care to chime in on your thoughts on the usefullness of this product? How would you use it? What kind of pct would you run?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would depend on the compound it contained.

I would use it in conjunction with a cycle already containing w/e compound was in it, and possibly some other compound.

people knock it, but I think it could be very useful in a cycle despite the varying dosage you would get.

pct would be the same as with any other cycle I run. clomid and other stuff.

ntornado

Awards
So are these the tainted supplements that some baseball / football players get busted for?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hot Stuff had a PH in it?? I too remember drinking that stuff back in the days. A buddy of mine mixed his w/ SoCo! Crazy stuff. :lol:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hot Stuff had a PH in it?? I too remember drinking that stuff back in the days. A buddy of mine mixed his w/ SoCo! Crazy stuff. :lol:
The original hotstuff was serious, just plain beastly.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
So are these the tainted supplements that some baseball / football players get busted for?
Yeah. More like the straws that some baseball / football players grasp for when they get busted for their own choices.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I just oredered Phorce. it has 60 mg of M-LMG and 30 of D-Zine. Whenever I run it I may use Juiced along with it which would bump up the M-Lmg dose to 90 on workout days.