New study on Testofen

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New study out showing its positive effects on libido and testosterone.

“It was concluded that Testofen demonstrated a significant positive effect on physiological aspects of libido and may assist to maintain normal healthy testosterone levels.”

Our Phyto-teststerone includes the 800mg/serving… even more than the study used!

Attachments

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
LOL why isn't this in the TRS then?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Fenugreek in my PCT's for years, the stuff is amazing, and Testofen found in Phyto Testosterone is the best and highest quality I have used yet. Combined with the TRS it is simply fantastic.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Combined with the TRS it is simply fantastic.
I was actually slightly kidding since the TRS is considered to be very complete. So you feel this would be a good addition to TRS?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testofen is certainly beneficial. Many products contain fenugreek, but Testofen is the only 50% Fenuside product, make sure you are getting the real deal.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it include prolactin levels as well or no?

Thanks for posting it up :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did testosterone....so I'm not sure why your op states testosterone?
They do mention an increase in Free Test:

An unpublished randomized double blind study, by
Gencor Pacific, on the same extract demonstrated that it
had a positive effect on anabolic activity (as evidenced
by BUN reduction) as well as significant increase in free
testosterone and creatinine, compared with placebo, in a
group of healthy exercising males
This supports
a previous unpublished animal study, by SL Bodhankar,
of the same standardized extract demonstrating an
increased aphrodisiac activity and increased serum
testosterone levels.
However, the benefit that Testofen products have always been praised for is the ability to mimic the effects of testosterone (Increased Libido, Strength, Energy, Well Being) without causing any suppression of Testosterone levels.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i've been having good results with some bulk.

is there a difference between testofen and fenuside extracts?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I remember using standard fenugreek in my pct's, ramping up the doses, wound up taking 12 caps a day or something crazy like that, once I started using fenugreek extracts, much easier and better results. Pct is a good place for it, I had taken scivation's old product, worked well as part of a natty stack, then lately I've used phyto test. Honestly though you need to run it for 2 months in order to really notice anything, I'd recommend starting it the last 2-3 weeks of a cycle, then dosing for 2 months, that way when the SERM is tapered off, the fenusides will be kicking in big time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been having good results with some bulk.

is there a difference between testofen and fenuside extracts?
Problem with bulk is it is not as pure, which could increase possible sides.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

However, the benefit that Testofen products have always been praised for is the ability to mimic the effects of testosterone (Increased Libido, Strength, Energy, Well Being) without causing any suppression of Testosterone levels.
They mention it to a reference as a past studies. They did not actually find the same in this study.

Your second point, I agree.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is referring to testofen not raising test to supraphysiologic levels, just increasing it while maintaining it in normal reference range.
Yes, thank you should have been more clear.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would bulk be not as pure if it is an extract?
Raw material quality is one of the reasons different brands with the same ingredients don't yield the same quality of results. It's why people can say that one brand of fenugreek is different than another. It's often a reason why some companies can sell cheap supplements and others sell more expensive ones. I'll try to dig up a video on this, it explains it pretty well.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Raw material quality is one of the reasons different brands with the same ingredients don't yield the same quality of results. It's why people can say that one brand of fenugreek is different than another. It's often a reason why some companies can sell cheap supplements and others sell more expensive ones. I'll try to dig up a video on this, it explains it pretty well.
cool, i'd love to see it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New study out showing its positive effects on libido and testosterone.

“It was concluded that Testofen demonstrated a significant positive effect on physiological aspects of libido and may assist to maintain normal healthy testosterone levels.”

Our Phyto-teststerone includes the 800mg/serving… even more than the study used!
lol yah I didn't need a study for that one .... :mischievous: stuff makes me randy as a goat...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran just plain old Fenugreek and also Testofen(bulk Powder). The stronger testofen product did nothing, while the regular fenugreek seed product was great. HatefulOne, why do you say you need to run it for two months to notice anything?. I've read to run fenugreek for only around 3 weeks because after that point the effects wear off. It works almost immediately, within 2-3 days of your first dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've ran just plain old Fenugreek and also Testofen(bulk Powder). The stronger testofen product did nothing, while the regular fenugreek seed product was great.
you are the 1st i have heard say that, lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran just plain old Fenugreek and also Testofen(bulk Powder). The stronger testofen product did nothing, while the regular fenugreek seed product was great. HatefulOne, why do you say you need to run it for two months to notice anything?. I've read to run fenugreek for only around 3 weeks because after that point the effects wear off. It works almost immediately, within 2-3 days of your first dose.
I would agree with BigT. Where did you get your Testofen from? Stating that the bulk form of a herb performed better than the extract version appears to be a quality issue with the extract.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange when i used Phyto alone i not feel nothing but used another stuff without "5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone" feel incredible strong, super hornier and oily skin ;)

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Titanium by Athletix contains: 850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen). something to consider. as well as 800mg LCLT and 200 mg I3C!!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium by Athletix contains: 850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen). something to consider. as well as 800mg LCLT and 200 mg I3C!!!!
Amazing product.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Testofen I been using it for years. I havent went with the bulk powders, I stick with the patented Testofen. However I was wondering about prolactin side effects from it as well. Also combined with something like DAA it could have have some prolactin issues, correct. Wish there were studies done on Testofen using higher doses, I always go with 900mg, and 1200mg at the most.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Testofen I been using it for years. I havent went with the bulk powders, I stick with the patented Testofen. However I was wondering about prolactin side effects from it as well. Also combined with something like DAA it could have have some prolactin issues, correct. Wish there were studies done on Testofen using higher doses, I always go with 900mg, and 1200mg at the most.

did you have Testofen in bulk powder?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always used capsule form. The generic stuff I just don't feel comfortable trying.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I think he is referring to testofen not raising test to supraphysiologic levels, just increasing it while maintaining it in normal reference range.
The study showed no increase of significance, so small was the change that I'd argue T levels were 100% uneffected.

How can that be correlated into PCT use? All this shows is the herb is not suppressive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study showed no increase of significance, so small was the change that I'd argue T levels were 100% uneffected.

How can that be correlated into PCT use? All this shows is the herb is not suppressive.
I think the point is that testofen exhibits testosterone-like effects without lowering testosterone.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The benefit is in the libido increase, well being feeling, etc. that is usually seen with an increase in test (during a time when most feel the opposite of these feelings), while allowing your body to recover, but not disturbing it.

therealest77

I can vouch for this 100%; Phytotest from PP is no joke. All of the above happened to me, as a matter of fact, in that order:head:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for this 100%; Phytotest from PP is no joke. All of the above happened to me, as a matter of fact, in that order:head:
From your log I would say Phyto Testosterone should be a staple!