perform

1. perform

i have a question on perform. just recieved the bottle. looks nice btw haha. should i start taking 2am and 2pm? what if i take 2am and then my girlfriend comes over randomly and wants to engage? then take 4 30mins before it happens? im confoooooooooooosed!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    i have a question on perform. just recieved the bottle. looks nice btw haha. should i start taking 2am and 2pm? what if i take 2am and then my girlfriend comes over randomly and wants to engage? then take 4 30mins before it happens? im confoooooooooooosed!!
    yup-take 4. at least for the 1st week or so, after that it won't matter, lol. perform is very effective....

3. ahahahaha nice nice. but my question is like.. i know i have to do 2am and 2pm. tats 4 inna day. what if i take the 2 in the am and like later on in the day im gna b having sex do i still take the 4 before sex? thatd be 6 pills total. is that safe?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    ahahahaha nice nice. but my question is like.. i know i have to do 2am and 2pm. tats 4 inna day. what if i take the 2 in the am and like later on in the day im gna b having sex do i still take the 4 before sex? thatd be 6 pills total. is that safe?
    if it's the 1st week go for it. after a week it won't be necessary.

5. damn bro i took 4 pills right before my girlfriend was over, and then as soon as i saw her i wanted to get it on..and we did for HOURS. **** was ridiculous!! perform is the ****!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    damn bro i took 4 pills right before my girlfriend was over, and then as soon as i saw her i wanted to get it on..and we did for HOURS. **** was ridiculous!! perform is the ****!!
    told you so, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Perform logging promo. Who do you want to Perform with?
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. Perform
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Just got me Perform..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:47 PM
  4. AI's Perform