perform - AnabolicMinds.com

perform

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

perform

i have a question on perform. just recieved the bottle. looks nice btw haha. should i start taking 2am and 2pm? what if i take 2am and then my girlfriend comes over randomly and wants to engage? then take 4 30mins before it happens? im confoooooooooooosed!!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    i have a question on perform. just recieved the bottle. looks nice btw haha. should i start taking 2am and 2pm? what if i take 2am and then my girlfriend comes over randomly and wants to engage? then take 4 30mins before it happens? im confoooooooooooosed!!
    yup-take 4. at least for the 1st week or so, after that it won't matter, lol. perform is very effective....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

ahahahaha nice nice. but my question is like.. i know i have to do 2am and 2pm. tats 4 inna day. what if i take the 2 in the am and like later on in the day im gna b having sex do i still take the 4 before sex? thatd be 6 pills total. is that safe?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ahahahaha nice nice. but my question is like.. i know i have to do 2am and 2pm. tats 4 inna day. what if i take the 2 in the am and like later on in the day im gna b having sex do i still take the 4 before sex? thatd be 6 pills total. is that safe?
    if it's the 1st week go for it. after a week it won't be necessary.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

damn bro i took 4 pills right before my girlfriend was over, and then as soon as i saw her i wanted to get it on..and we did for HOURS. **** was ridiculous!! perform is the ****!!
  6. Diamond Member

damn bro i took 4 pills right before my girlfriend was over, and then as soon as i saw her i wanted to get it on..and we did for HOURS. **** was ridiculous!! perform is the ****!!
    told you so, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Perform logging promo. Who do you want to Perform with?
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Perform
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:38 PM
  3. Just got me Perform..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
  4. AI's Perform