whats the best no-2 product now for vascularity

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i know most are going to say fat loss a good diet etc.and yes i know a lot of people say no-2 stuff does not work.well i have used some in the past to help me look more ripped and veinny (sp).i have small veins and when taking no stuff they swell and look bigger or stick up more i like that.i workout to look like fitness models you know ripped and cutt to shreeds(sp).i have tried some no 2 stuff several sevral years ago some stuff from controlled labs that work pretty good and nitrix was ok.but i have been away for awhile so was wondering what was the latest and gratest new no2 products for muscularity and veins ripped etc.

muthira

Awards
Vascularity is partly Genetic.. that is what I read in a magazine article . :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vascularity is due to 3 things...

body fat %
genetics
level of nitric oxide in your body

check out HemaVol OP. huge pumps and huge increases in vascularity for most users.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know why some people feel like no-2 products dont work .they work for me they make me supper hard every where if you know what i mean and i look better and love the pump.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why some people feel like no-2 products dont work .they work for me they make me supper hard every where if you know what i mean and i look better and love the pump.
u ever take them then go out drinking? i get drunk a lot faster if i do and have learned to not do that.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what would be a reason for always being extremely vascular then losing it all? i can see the veins through my skin still but they don't ever seem to get bigger when it gets hot out like they used to

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would be a reason for always being extremely vascular then losing it all? i can see the veins through my skin still but they don't ever seem to get bigger when it gets hot out like they used to
what i must be a retard i have no clue what you are talking about.i stay hard ,vascular.and just better looking all the time while on no2.but yes i do have good gentics and am all ways big.i just like no2 it makes me feel better look better.makes certain male body parts look bigger and harder and stamina.it is good for clear skin etc.but know it is not going to help you build more muscle i have other stuff to help with that and me big boy anyways.you just dont need to call people retards just because you dont understand somthing one thing i have leaned over my many years is everbody is diffrent.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GPLC

Proven to enhance blood flow to muscles
Decreases lactic acid for improved performance
Clean crash free energy
Increases peak power
Safe for athletes and bodybuilders

racit

Awards
I found musclemeds code red gave great pumps and it also tasted great too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give hemavol a look because it not only increases NO, but also increases plasma volume which plays a major factor in temporary vascularity.

Mike

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
aps creatine nitrate look at all the reviews... It works the balls... Go get it then come back and tell us what u think

GeNeTiCFigHTR

GeNeTiCFigHTR

Awards
Lose some bodyfat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i know most are going to say fat loss a good diet etc.and yes i know a lot of people say no-2 stuff does not work.well i have used some in the past to help me look more ripped and veinny (sp).i have small veins and when taking no stuff they swell and look bigger or stick up more i like that.i workout to look like fitness models you know ripped and cutt to shreeds(sp).i have tried some no 2 stuff several sevral years ago some stuff from controlled labs that work pretty good and nitrix was ok.but i have been away for awhile so was wondering what was the latest and gratest new no2 products for muscularity and veins ripped etc.
Lit-Up/Free Test is an excellent choice in this department:

The stack increases NO2 and increases hydrogen sulfide levels as well from the SAM-e cycle stimulation and the inclusion of a large dose of NAC- here are some studies about the synergism of NO2 and H2S:

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997 Aug 28;237(3):527-31.

The possible role of hydrogen sulfide as an endogenous smooth muscle relaxant in synergy with nitric oxide.
Hosoki R, Matsuki N, Kimura H.

Department of Chemical Pharmacology, Toho University Schol of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chiba, Japan.

Abstract
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), which is well known as a toxic gas, is produced endogenously in mammalian tissues from L-cysteine mainly by two pyridoxal-5'-phosphate-dependent enzymes, cystathionine beta-synthetase and cystathionine gamma-lyase. Recently, we showed that cystathionine beta-synthetase in the brain produces H2S, and that H2S facilitates the induction of hippocampal long-term potentiation by enhancing NMDA receptor activity. Here we show that mRNA for another H2S producing enzyme, cystathionine gamma-lyase, is expressed in the ileum, portal vein, and thoracic aorta. The ileum also expresses cystathionine beta-synthetase mRNA. These tissues produce H2S, and this production is blocked by cystathionine beta-synthetase and cystathionine gamma-lyase specific inhibitors. Although exogenously applied H2S alone relaxed these smooth muscles, much lower concentrations of H2S greatly enhanced the smooth muscle relaxation induced by NO in the thoracic aorta. These observations suggest that the endogenous H2S may regulate smooth muscle tone in synergy with NO.

Mol Neurobiol. 2002 Aug;26(1):13-9.

Hydrogen sulfide as a neuromodulator.
Kimura H.

National Institute of Neuroscience, Kodaira, Tokyo, Japan. [email protected]

Abstract
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a well-known toxic gas with the smell of rotten eggs. Since the first description of the toxicity of H2S in 1713, most studies about H2S have been devoted to its toxic effects. Recently, H2S has been proposed as a physiologically active messenger. Three groups discovered that the brain contains relatively high concentrations of endogenous H2S. This discovery accelerated the identification of an H2S-producing enzyme, cystathionine beta-synthase (CBS) in the brain. In addition to the well-known regulators for CBS, S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, it was recently found that Ca2+/calmodulin-mediated pathways are involved in the regulation of CBS activity. H2S is produced in response to neuronal excitation, and alters hippocampal long-term potentiation (LTP), a synaptic model for memory. can also regulate the release of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) from hypothalamus. Another H2S producing enzyme, cystathionine gamma-lyase (CSE), has been identified in smooth muscle, and H2S relaxes smooth muscle in synergy with nitric oxide (NO). Recent progress in the study of H2S as a novel neuromodulator/transmitter in the brain is briefly reviewed.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
glycocarn/gplc for me, im veiny in my tris now...just its a cummulative type supp as opposed to the prewo stuff

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glycocarn/gplc for me, im veiny in my tris now...just its a cummulative type supp as opposed to the prewo stuff
I like Glycocarn as well- one of Sigma Tau's reps gave me about 20 bottles of 750 mg capsules- @ 6 caps/day it worked fantastic- I am pretty veiny anyway, but it gave a really noticeable feeling of fullness

I noticed something similar on 5 grams a day of L-Carn LT- lot cheaper as well...I think the GPLC is more potent on an mg for mg basis......

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I like Glycocarn as well- one of Sigma Tau's reps gave me about 20 bottles of 750 mg capsules- @ 6 caps/day it worked fantastic- I am pretty veiny anyway, but it gave a really noticeable feeling of fullness

I noticed something similar on 5 grams a day of L-Carn LT- lot cheaper as well...I think the GPLC is more potent on an mg for mg basis......
i hate you.....stuff is illegal in canada on top of that

its good stuff tho....that n daa lately, and im always tight

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hate you.....stuff is illegal in canada on top of that

its good stuff tho....that n daa lately, and im always tight
They were really pushing it hard a couple years ago-I admit, I kind of milked it a little :)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading on L-Carn LT quite a bit recently after being recommended it. I have used GPLC and have had unreal results with it. So if I am using GPLC, is there no reason to consider L Carn LT?

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GPLC vs Creating Nitrate: Having tried GPLC myself for a month, it's Creatine Nitrate by first round KO. Creatine Nitrate flat out works.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arginine Nitrate + Agmatine + Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine.......wait, see and believe ;)

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Let me give you some very useful advice in terms of pre-workout, NO2 supplements. "Caffiene, L-arginine, and some form of creatine" blended. This is all your paying for, oh forgive me some yahoo will add one more bull**** ingredient like Creatine Ethyl instead of mono and call it the next best thing. Sheesh... dude, seriously just go get some regular L-arginine caps and drink a cup of black coffee before the gym. You will get the exact same result, probably better. 2-3 grams of Arginine pre-workout.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me give you some very useful advice in terms of pre-workout, NO2 supplements. "Caffiene, L-arginine, and some form of creatine" blended. This is all your paying for, oh forgive me some yahoo will add one more bull**** ingredient like Creatine Ethyl instead of mono and call it the next best thing. Sheesh... dude, seriously just go get some regular L-arginine caps and drink a cup of black coffee before the gym. You will get the exact same result, probably better. 2-3 grams of Arginine pre-workout.
3g of Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL is better but 2-3g Argine base not is.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brutal Alchemy: Attack....pumps came fast and hard, forearm veins were a poppin

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
young gotti i will look into attack.like i said the best no2 i have used was from contrlloed labs.does attack have simlier ingriends (sp).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading on L-Carn LT quite a bit recently after being recommended it. I have used GPLC and have had unreal results with it. So if I am using GPLC, is there no reason to consider L Carn LT?

I'd appreciate your thoughts.
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it- if you get great results, stay with it....

Price would be the only real reason....One is 10x more expensive than the other, and if the difference between the two in terms of effects is negligible, just trying to save you some dough :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what i must be a retard i have no clue what you are talking about.i stay hard ,vascular.and just better looking all the time while on no2.but yes i do have good gentics and am all ways big.i just like no2 it makes me feel better look better.makes certain male body parts look bigger and harder and stamina.it is good for clear skin etc.but know it is not going to help you build more muscle i have other stuff to help with that and me big boy anyways.you just dont need to call people retards just because you dont understand somthing one thing i have leaned over my many years is everbody is diffrent.
pretty sure u quoted the wrong person

S.K

Awards
NO2 Platinum by MRI!
I loved this product :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
young gotti i will look into attack.like i said the best no2 i have used was from contrlloed labs.does attack have simlier ingriends (sp).
what product from controlled labs was it?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it- if you get great results, stay with it....

Price would be the only real reason....One is 10x more expensive than the other, and if the difference between the two in terms of effects is negligible, just trying to save you some dough :)
Sounds good. I'll keep up with my GPLC.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty sure u quoted the wrong person
yea sorry that was for crankywanker.sorry man i am going to start not even saying nothing back to these people that call names behind a keyboard.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what product from controlled labs was it?
i think they only have one n02 product i think it is called white blood.it is a blue capusle.i was stacking it with sevral of there other stuff because i stack everything for some reasone i am weird like that haha.i think i will do a search and see what everbody else thinks of attack i might have to try that out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all of these nitrate products, like comparing arginine nitrate to creatine nitrate, the pumps aren't going to be any different on a mg to mg ratio of the nitrate portion.

It is the nitrate that causes the pump, not the amino acid.

So yes creatine nitrate gives pumps, because of the nitrate group, just like arginine nitrate gives pumps because of the nitrate group. One is not going to work better than the other. It just depends on how each is dosed, or what they are combined with

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
GPLC vs Creating Nitrate: Having tried GPLC myself for a month, it's Creatine Nitrate by first round KO. Creatine Nitrate flat out works.
i like gplc....but have some creatine nitrate on the way....ill check this out for sure.....CN is more cost effective, and i already pay through the ass for con-cret every month (best creatine easy), so im only after the pumps, hope CN delivers

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For all of these nitrate products, like comparing arginine nitrate to creatine nitrate, the pumps aren't going to be any different on a mg to mg ratio of the nitrate portion.

It is the nitrate that causes the pump, not the amino acid.

So yes creatine nitrate gives pumps, because of the nitrate group, just like arginine nitrate gives pumps because of the nitrate group. One is not going to work better than the other. It just depends on how each is dosed, or what they are combined with
what makes me all so be more vascular/vienny and harder muscle and my male part harder look bigger when on no2 products and not on creatine.i think i like those sides of no2 better than the pump.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Regular creatine won't really increase circulating NO levels, it will provide added transport and atp for increased energy and pumps through the transport into cells. Gplc as mentioned above is solid but pricey.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular creatine won't really increase circulating NO levels, it will provide added transport and atp for increased energy and pumps through the transport into cells. Gplc as mentioned above is solid but pricey.
I love gplc! i wish the damn price would drop haha.

Mike

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
When I tried jack3d back in West Virginia, I must've gotten a bad batch or something, because I tried it again this week and had some great results. Yesterday, I mixed it with some good ol' creatine mono and about 20g protein. I did a two-hour back/biceps workout and was so hard and veiny, it looked like there were worms under my skin. :)