Glycobol & Kre-Alkalyn Dosing Timing?

mycoolm3

Awards
Hello All , First Post

How would i take these two pills together?

I wake up at 4am, workout at 5am.

Which one do i take FIRST?

Do i wake up take Kre-Alkalyn dosage, 30min later take Glycobol with carbs ? or other way around ?

Glycobol:
When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50-100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Kre-Alkalyn:
1-2 in the morning and 1-2 post workout.

Thanks Sam

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello All , First Post

How would i take these two pills together?

I wake up at 4am, workout at 5am.

Which one do i take FIRST?

Do i wake up take Kre-Alkalyn dosage, 30min later take Glycobol with carbs ? or other way around ?

Glycobol:
When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50-100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Kre-Alkalyn:
1-2 in the morning and 1-2 post workout.

Thanks Sam
Dosing/Timing

Kre-Alkalyn
Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps at 4am
Dose 2 - 2 caps immediately post-training
Non-Training Days
Dose - 2 caps at 4am

Glycobol
Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps immediately post-training (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g of carbohydrates ~30 minutes after dosing)
Dose 2 - 2 caps ~30 min pre-meal later in the day (meal should contain at least 50g of carbohydrates)
Non-Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps ~30 min pre-breakfast (meal should contain at least 50g of carbohydrates)
Dose 2 - 2 caps ~30 min pre-lunch (meal should contain at least 50g of carbohydrates)

~Rosie~

mycoolm3

Awards
OMG thank you Rosie !!! You made it so simple !!! This is a awesome forum !! Thanks again,

_Sam_

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OMG thank you Rosie !!! You made it so simple !!! This is a awesome forum !! Thanks again,

_Sam_
No worries and you're welcome, Sam :)

mycoolm3

Awards
Another quick question Rosie. If i take Glycobol Pre-Trainning would i feel the pump more ? or would i benefit better Post as you recommended ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another quick question Rosie. If take Glycobol Pre-Trainning would i feel the pump more ? or would i benefit better Post as you recommended ?
You could use Glycobol pre-training, but if you train on an empty stomach, you run the risk of becoming hypoglycemic and feeling such effects (i.e. nausea, dizziness, headache, lethargy, etc.). You're better off using it ~30 min pre-meals that contain ~50 grams or more of carbohydrates.

~Rosie~

mycoolm3

Awards
If i took it like this would it work? or would taking the Kre-Alkalyn and Glycobol too close be a bad idea ?

4a.m Take First Kre-Alkalyn Dose.
4.30a.m Eat Pre-Workout Meal With Glycobol Dose.(50g CC)
5a.m Workout
6a.m Immediately Take Second Kre-Alkalyn Dose.
12p.m Take Second Dose of Glycobol.(50g CC)

Thanks for all your Help :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If i took it like this would it work? or would taking the Kre-Alkalyn and Glycobol too close be a bad idea ?

4a.m Take First Kre-Alkalyn Dose.
4.30a.m Eat Pre-Workout Meal With Glycobol Dose.(50g CC)
5a.m Workout
6a.m Immediately Take Second Kre-Alkalyn Dose.
12p.m Take Second Dose of Glycobol.(50g CC)

Thanks for all your Help :)
Dosing Kre-Alkalyn and Glycobol together is fine. However, as I reiterated in my posts above, you do NOT dose Glycobol with food - you dose it ~30 minutes BEFORE eating your meal! Therefore, if you determined to have a pre-training dose of Glycobol, have it at 4am.

~Rosie~