Need anti-e immediately!!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
whats the best one to stop gyno. i don't have time to wait to order something from an online pharmacy they take too long to get here. i haven't taken supps in a while so i don't know whats the latest and greatest out there for estrogen support. any help would be much appreciated and my boobs will thank you too. thinking about getting some primordial performance stuff cause it's usually very good.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it's from propecia but the weird thing is i've been on it for about 8 months and it started pretty much immediately after i added yok3d to my regimen

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ATD.
Taper down.
You're welcome.
haha thanks. i thought they banned ATD and that there were better alternatives that don't completely eradicate estrogen the way ATD did?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD or formestane or try erase

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha thanks. i thought they banned ATD and that there were better alternatives that don't completely eradicate estrogen the way ATD did?
do you want gyno?

then just use the ATD bud

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well ATD it is cause inhibit-E is $14. i'm just wondering how well it will work because i don't think gyno from finasteride is typically because of increased estro levels

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you are already developing gyno, or that you are looking for prevention?

This article is helpful
16 Ways to Fight Gyno
not sure. i've never had it before so i don't know what it feels like, but there's a small bump by my left nipple and every once in a while it feels weird. it doesn't itch and isn't painful but i'd rather be safe than sorry. i have clomid here but it's really old

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
never heard of erase i'll have to look at that thanks. hasn't there been instances of formestane causing gyno?
I have no clue how Formestane can cause gyno...or any other anti E for that matter. The only thing I could think is that the dose used (in that instance) was a moderate one and they didn't taper off/down like they should have while coming off.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you are already developing gyno, or that you are looking for prevention?

This article is helpful
16 Ways to Fight Gyno
from the looks of it i'd need to increase DHT which completely changes what i'm trying to accomplish with finasteride. hmm.... wonder if i lower my dose to every other day to allow some dht to build back up?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If you have gyno, you want to eradicate estrogen. At least for awhile. And if you have lumps developing under your nips, you probably have gyno. (I have no idea how propecia gyno might differ from other gyno-- I figured all gyno comes from a T:E ratio swinging too far in favor of E. Gotta lower E...)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Actually Formestane might be of benefit to you b/c it converts to a weak androgen and competes for 5-AR I believe. I may be wrong on this, but that would help your hair issue as well. Looking for someone else to chime in here...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Actually Formestane might be of benefit to you b/c it converts to a weak androgen and competes for 5-AR I believe. I may be wrong on this, but that would help your hair issue as well. Looking for someone else to chime in here...
If the cynical was from low dht thenwouldnt formestane make it worse

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
it's from propecia but the weird thing is i've been on it for about 8 months and it started pretty much immediately after i added yok3d to my regimen
I HATE PROPECIA! I get so fu**king pissed when i read these FINASTRIDE/PROPECIA/DUASTRIDE/PROSCAR issues.

I WANT TO KILL EVERY DOCTOR WHO PRESCRIBES THIS.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. propecia will take your manhood. period. it blocks DHT, that sucks.
DHT is what makes us MEN. Its what drives us.

2. Your gyno is from what is called post-finastride syndrome. there is a help line on the internet and an active blog that you can join to discuss and get help from others in your condition.

3. do you want my help? i have a plan, just don't want to waste my energy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the cynical was from low dht thenwouldnt formestane make it worse
That's what I'm thinking. Formestane lowers DHT. It might help the symptom but worsen the actual problem.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I HATE PROPECIA! I get so fu**king pissed when i read these FINASTRIDE/PROPECIA/DUASTRIDE/PROSCAR issues.

2. Your gyno is from what is called post-finastride syndrome. there is a help line on the internet and an active blog that you can join to discuss and get help from others in your condition.

I agree. Just go bald with grace. Shave your dome. That's wayyyy cooler than moobs.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the hair is already actively falling out at a rapid pace, there's little to be done about it staying. Prevention is the best with hairloss. Nizoral and toco-8 are a great start to prevention.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

Yea let me know. I've seriously have had no issues until I started taking yok3d.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If the hair is already actively falling out at a rapid pace, there's little to be done about it staying. Prevention is the best with hairloss. Nizoral and toco-8 are a great start to prevention.
Its weird its not rapid at all I notices it one day and it hasnt progresses much since. I'm thinking it might be from a hormone imbalance

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
used to know a sweet online pharmacy and can't remember the name of it. anybody know of any shoot me a PM