EST Methyl Mass-Cotton Candy

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I decided when I was done with mesomorph that I would give something else a try. I ended up ordering a tub of est's cotton candy flavored methyl mass. All I can say is wow does this stuff turn my mouth blue. And the next day guess what else is blue lol. Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has to drink their pre-workout at work or any public place for that matter, because it will look like you ate the whole damn village of smurfs...and then you will **** them out the next morning when you wake up. Does anybody else have a solution besides "don't drink it"? I contacted their customer service mid-week last week but still haven't heard anything back. Energy and pumps are increased in the gym but I'm pretty sure having that much dye/food coloring/whatever isn't that healthy for my system, so I might just put it deep in the closet for a rainy day and find something new.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I decided when I was done with mesomorph that I would give something else a try. I ended up ordering a tub of est's cotton candy flavored methyl mass. All I can say is wow does this stuff turn my mouth blue. And the next day guess what else is blue lol. Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has to drink their pre-workout at work or any public place for that matter, because it will look like you ate the whole damn village of smurfs...and then you will **** them out the next morning when you wake up. Does anybody else have a solution besides "don't drink it"? I contacted their customer service mid-week last week but still haven't heard anything back. Energy and pumps are increased in the gym but I'm pretty sure having that much dye/food coloring/whatever isn't that healthy for my system, so I might just put it deep in the closet for a rainy day and find something new.
i tried mm about a year ago, never had that problem-maybe they changed some of the ingredients, or the coloring/flavor??? decent results-i liked it, but it doesn't compare to my results on mesomorph.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya that stuff does turn your mouth blue, but its tasty, kudos to KT and crew for the flavoring on that product in all varieties. try the pink lemonade, wont turn your tongue any colors and along with the tropical fusion was one i used a lot when I worked at EST.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Cotton candy definitely turn my crap blue!! I love the stuff but im with you, i dont think it can be good for you. I bought the orange kind and im gonna try it out this week. Ill let you know if my **** comes out orange

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the newly reformulated version of Methyl Mass EP?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cotton candy definitely turn my crap blue!! I love the stuff but im with you, i dont think it can be good for you. I bought the orange kind and im gonna try it out this week. Ill let you know if my **** comes out orange
I dont know you so I cant take your word! I want pics!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
LOL, will i get banned for posting pictures of my blue crap?!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
so other than havin blue stool and a blue mouth, the product delivered satisfying results, right?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
so other than havin blue stool and a blue mouth, the product delivered satisfying results, right?
O yea, I definitely love it. Good pump and strength gains, with not many jitters. You can get it for 20 bucks on some websites so not gonna break ya if you dont like it.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
O yea, I definitely love it. Good pump and strength gains, with not many jitters. You can get it for 20 bucks on some websites so not gonna break ya if you dont like it.
the stuff definitely does it's thing, cause i was in the zone, i had traded a jar of andraulic state gt a whiles back for the methyl mass orange splash flavor, and i felt like the energizer bunny for a few hours, but i feel you on the too much dye part.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, other than the blue dye it's a great pre-wo. I contacted EST about it and they are sending me some samples of their new methyl mass ep. I'll let you know how it goes.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**UPDATE***

So UPS came and dropped off a new container of cotton candy methyl mass today, the one in the taller, slim container. When I opened it I noticed it isn't NEARLY as blue as the old formula, and it doesn't make my mouth look like I just ate the whole damn forest of smurfs anymore either, no blue residue at all actually. And this new formula has some creatine in it, which I'm ok with. It seems to work better than the old formula for some reason, maybe it's placebo on my part, or maybe it's that i've also been dosing AI's hghpro, testopro, and glycobol for the past six days....either way I'm happy and the folks over at EST really took care of the situation with full, brand new container instead of just some packets of samples. A+ customer service.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
**UPDATE***

So UPS came and dropped off a new container of cotton candy methyl mass today, the one in the taller, slim container. When I opened it I noticed it isn't NEARLY as blue as the old formula, and it doesn't make my mouth look like I just ate the whole damn forest of smurfs anymore either, no blue residue at all actually. And this new formula has some creatine in it, which I'm ok with. It seems to work better than the old formula for some reason, maybe it's placebo on my part, or maybe it's that i've also been dosing AI's hghpro, testopro, and glycobol for the past six days....either way I'm happy and the folks over at EST really took care of the situation with full, brand new container instead of just some packets of samples. A+ customer service.
Badass!! Does the poop still come out blue haha