Tropinol 5 week review

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I recently completed 5 weeks of Tropinol as a standalone product. I began the first week at 3 tabs/day and went to 2 tabs/day the second week, then back to 3 tabs/day for the rest of the cycle. I decided to stop, even though I have about 3/4 of a bottle left, due to concerns about negative effects on the liver and kidneys. I "call them as I see them "and this product did absolutely nothing in the way of recomp or increases in muscle mass. In fact I think that I actually lost size and strength on this product. There was no indication of any kind that my test levels had increased. Thus far the best natty stack I have found is Triazole and Activate XT. This stack is not "earth shaking" but it seems to work as well or better than any other natty stack I have tried to-date.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate reviews on this type of product as I follow them closely. I like honesty so thank you for this.

It seems a lot of the feedback has been popping up saying the same thing. It has hit the UK retailer today but I have changed my mind on purchasing it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you loose size? where you cutting?

i dont see how adding a supp, can affect you so that you loose size out of nowhere.

JMO

i have not tried Tropinol but that ^^^ doesnt make sense to me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently completed 5 weeks of Tropinol as a standalone product. I began the first week at 3 tabs/day and went to 2 tabs/day the second week, then back to 3 tabs/day for the rest of the cycle. I decided to stop, even though I have about 3/4 of a bottle left, due to concerns about negative effects on the liver and kidneys. I "call them as I see them "and this product did absolutely nothing in the way of recomp or increases in muscle mass. In fact I think that I actually lost size and strength on this product. There was no indication of any kind that my test levels had increased. Thus far the best natty stack I have found is Triazole and Activate XT. This stack is not "earth shaking" but it seems to work as well or better than any other natty stack I have tried to-date.
have you had any indication that liver/kidney function may be impaired?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
most supplements do not work. stop wasting your money on them.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most supplements do not work. stop wasting your money on them.
:lame::wtf1::fool2::hijacked::eek:fftopic::FUfinger::sucks:

lets not start that debate...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I have spent thousands of dollars on worthless supplements. However, I have been waiting to try a BN product for several years. Unfortuantely, it didn't do a thing.

How did I loose size? Using the same lifting and diet program my mesaurements went down as did my strength.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your honest review. Im curious though how your training and diet were, seeings how you said you lost size. But nontheless appreciate your honesty!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I have spent thousands of dollars on worthless supplements. However, I have been waiting to try a BN product for several years. Unfortuantely, it didn't do a thing.

How did I loose size? Using the same lifting and diet program my mesaurements went down as did my strength.
if you didnt change your workout or diet and everything went down, doesnt seem like tropinol was the cause here, its supplement i dont see how something that is supposed to help (slightly) make you loose so much just because worst case scenario you should have not made any progress.

...just my thoughts though.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Tropinal my 4 weeks in

Thanks for your honest review. Im curious though how your training and diet were, seeings how you said you lost size. But nontheless appreciate your honesty!!!!
I have to agree with the user,i have been on for 4 weeks and have not notice anything this product is nothing but a joke. I have been using 2 aday for 3 weeks then bumped it to 3 aday and with a high protein diet and other proper supps like bcaa,glutamine,etc my diet was 4000 cal and from doing everything right with a killer workouts 5 days a week this product is nothing but a lie...Do not buy this it is useless garbage .Il stick with real prohormones

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Tropinal is garbage!!!!!

if you didnt change your workout or diet and everything went down, doesnt seem like tropinol was the cause here, its supplement i dont see how something that is supposed to help (slightly) make you loose so much just because worst case scenario you should have not made any progress.

...just my thoughts though.
This is like Natadrol from LG pure crap!!! And u can quote me on it after using it for 4 weeks did nothing for my strength or size..zero and that's what I give it out of 10 a zero.:

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Do not use or thinking of buying it.. Save ur money cause ul be like the other fellow and me waiting for something to happen when yah the only thing that will happen is ul get ripped off from using a bogus supp.. Buyer beware...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is like Natadrol from LG pure crap!!! And u can quote me on it after using it for 4 weeks did nothing for my strength or size..zero and that's what I give it out of 10 a zero.:
im not promoting this product im just simply stating that i dont think any supplement should be at fault when you yourself cant even keep your own muscle.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I love the ad above Nadadrol haha look un natural with Garbagedrol. That stuff is nothing but sugar pills..

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I'm a top amatuer bodybuilder u jerk off and know what works and what dosnt.. It's people like u who will try to convince some sucket that they will grow off of tree bark. Get some education in sport sups like me and wel see what makes u grow or wash ur money down the toilet..

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Oh now I see ur a rep eh what do u rep products that dont work and then trying to convince a person its there fault and not the product u make me laugh u clown..Go and take utr tribulus I'm sure ul grow some tree branches with that mightier powerful herb more powerful then a speeding bullet...lol please u make me laugh with ur BS

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Oh but it is the supplement companies fault when it reads gain 6-9l)s on the box with this product. That is fraud its like saying a beer bottle has 5% alcohol when it has 0...its fraud

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you seriously need to calm down.

im just saying how is it possible that you loose muscle, without restricting calories. doesnt add up

and why are you getting all defensive? if it didnt work for you thats fine but you act like a raped your mother or something.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I buy supplements on how sick the packaging looks, if it actually works then that's a bonus :ugh2:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If all else was constant, you can't get smaller on Tropinol...lol. I'm sorry you didn't have a good cycle, shoot me a PM and I'll get you some other goodies to try out on the house :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
After spending a lot of money on a variety of supplements I have come to the following conclusion:
Stick to the basics, they do work.

If you want to add quality mass: Use a mild prohormone. Pulsing works for some. Nothing else seems to work in this department better than just eating more and taking your basics. The only natural products that make a dicernable difference that is worth the added cost is Act X and Triazole.

Fat loss: Some fat burners do work. I have tried a variety and the following two made me lose more fat when added to a good diet and training programme; OEP and Clenbutrx. But again. don't expect miracles. These only add value when already fairly lean and you have hit a plateau. I tend to use them more for curbing my appetite and increasing / maintaining my energy levels on a low calorie diet rather then burning fat per se.

This has been my experience over 2.5 years of solid supplement use, ie every month a new stack. I now keep it very simple. Use my staples, add in a mild prohormone when looking to add mass and throw in OEP in my last 3 - 4 weeks of a cut when I struggle with hunger and energy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 25 years I have seen a lot of improvement in supps, but still many do not work for many people. Then when I tried pro-hormones lately I noticed that the effect was much more profouind and even find now it's harder to detect what the natural supps are actually doing for me. While some natural supps do do a very good job in the strength department they can't touch the gains with hormonal products which I found to be quite astounding.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 25 years I have seen a lot of improvement in supps, but still many do not work for many people. Then when I tried pro-hormones lately I noticed that the effect was much more profouind and even find now it's harder to detect what the natural supps are actually doing for me. While some natural supps do do a very good job in the strength department they can't touch the gains with hormonal products which I found to be quite astounding.
Some wise words right there.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it just me or did that kalel wreak of TROLL?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used Tropinol immediately after my Triazole+Activate XT stack. I made some modest gains on Triazole+Activate XT. My guess is that my testosterone levels actually declined while using Tropinol. I did not feel that it had any side effects. I actually didn't feel anything at all except a general loss of strength on most of my exercises. About week three I did feel that my libido was much lower. I really don't care, although I enjoy sex, I think a high libido is a pain anyway. Women have the upper hand in this department since they can control their libido better then men.

Phytoserms-347 gets decent reviews maybe it works better with something that will insure more free test like Activate XT or mabe there is a difference in the standardization.

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
I did PCT for 2 weeks using Clomid, then went to Mexico with nothing but Phytoserms-347. I started probably 4 days before leaving, using it at 1 cap per day during the week in Mexico. Sorry for being graphic, but mid-week in Mexico my girlfriend had to leave and I decided to have some alone time. It was the first time in YEARS that I've had multiple-stream, powerful spurts. It has continued since then. I can't directly say it's the Phytoserms since I had never used Clomid before, but there's definitely a correlation.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did PCT for 2 weeks using Clomid, then went to Mexico with nothing but Phytoserms-347. I started probably 4 days before leaving, using it at 1 cap per day during the week in Mexico. Sorry for being graphic, but mid-week in Mexico my girlfriend had to leave and I decided to have some alone time. It was the first time in YEARS that I've had multiple-stream, powerful spurts. It has continued since then. I can't directly say it's the Phytoserms since I had never used Clomid before, but there's definitely a correlation.
idk never used phyto but id be willing to bet it might have been the clomid.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a troll and I know who the real user is behind it :)
Haha, I was curious who this top amateur bodybuilder was :D. Prolly a novice winner of some local show who managed to qualify for the national level by placing top 2 in his class of 2 competitors! lmao.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* i forgot If you DARE to say another grass supp is crap your a troll.....
Im not a troll, couldnt be less interested in cyber arguing with people. But I am finishing my second bottle of tropinol at 3 a day for absolute zero results in any area whatsoever. Not even so much as a increase in desire to train.
Well - I said it was the last herbal i will ever waste money on, and it definitely will be. herbals are crap, deep down we all know (though are reluctant to accept) this fact.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not gonna lie, been on trop + erase + daa for about 5.5 weeks now, and i cant say im disappointed......eating under maintenance and my strengths still going up.......deff a lot fuller, and libido is through the roof

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not gonna lie, been on trop + erase + daa for about 5.5 weeks now, and i cant say im disappointed......eating under maintenance and my strengths still going up.......deff a lot fuller, and libido is through the roof
if you are using two test boosters i would hope you would see those kind of results:bling:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What made you stack those? Did you throw erase in because of what people say about tropinol causing sore nips? Just curious bro!

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What made you stack those? Did you throw erase in because of what people say about tropinol causing sore nips? Just curious bro!

Mike
well, it started with the trop + daa deal on nutra and vaughn sending me the links like 10 seconds after the deal went up, and i happen to be friends with vaughn so i tend to talk to him on a daily basis, and i basically just said "hey would it be a good idea to throw erase in there" and i got a yes haha

and then the "he man stack" popped up on nutra, so had to go for the full 8 weeks of it

EDIT:
i get quite a bit of adive from mr. true...........wish he had stayed in CT longer, cause the few months i trained with him and was basically doing everything he told me, probably had some of the best progress of my life......hes good people.

plus, faiths and lady are pretty awesome too ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, it started with the trop + daa deal on nutra and vaughn sending me the links like 10 seconds after the deal went up, and i happen to be friends with vaughn so i tend to talk to him on a daily basis, and i basically just said "hey would it be a good idea to throw erase in there" and i got a yes haha

and then the "he man stack" popped up on nutra, so had to go for the full 8 weeks of it

EDIT:
i get quite a bit of adive from mr. true...........wish he had stayed in CT longer, cause the few months i trained with him and was basically doing everything he told me, probably had some of the best progress of my life......hes good people.

i miss being in CT as well man, they were good times for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EDIT:

Haha good stuff bro! I was just curious. Do you live near gay lordsville or whatever? Yea i know, gay name haha.. my cousin lives there.. if i go up there it would be cool to grab a workout if ur somewhat close.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha good stuff bro! I was just curious. Do you live near gay lordsville or whatever? Yea i know, gay name haha.. my cousin lives there.. if i go up there it would be cool to grab a workout if ur somewhat close.

Mike
is it right near the boarder of CT/NY?

just google mapped it, seems to be 40-50 minutes away

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it right near the boarder of CT/NY?

just google mapped it, seems to be 40-50 minutes away
No clue where it is.. I loose track of where I am when I drive up there. I think its like 50 mins from upstate NY or at least where my aunt lives in upstate. Next time I find out I am going up, we'll have to find a gym to meet halfway at.

mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No clue where it is.. I loose track of where I am when I drive up there. I think its like 50 mins from upstate NY or at least where my aunt lives in upstate. Next time I find out I am going up, we'll have to find a gym to meet halfway at.

mike
deff....i'll be quite honest, outside of my town i have NO ideas what the gym situation is in surrounding towns haha, but thats what googles for :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deff....i'll be quite honest, outside of my town i have NO ideas what the gym situation is in surrounding towns haha, but thats what googles for :D
Shouldn't be to hard lol. I'm pretty sure we can figure something out :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shouldn't be to hard lol. I'm pretty sure we can figure something out :D
only thing that scares me is, vaughn correct me if im wrong....you and moe ended up in torrington because the closest thing for you two was either that or the Y in winsted right?

pretty big area for there to not be any gyms....

CT just isnt a fitness minded state :p

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only thing that scares me is, vaughn correct me if im wrong....you and moe ended up in torrington because the closest thing for you two was either that or the Y in winsted right?

Promoting your BB account over here :loser:

:squintfinger:

jk :spankme:

Reactions: mw1
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

there were only 3 gyms within 30-40 minutes afaik.

The Y - which was the frickin Y...and we had to squat off a bench press

Energy - Awesome gym, lil plush but great equiptment

Nautilus - I DONT WEAR SHOES WHEN I TRAIN COACH. we know how that ended.

Next legit gym I know of is the Gold's down where Centopani trains.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there were only 3 gyms within 30-40 minutes afaik.

The Y - which was the frickin Y...and we had to squat off a bench press

Energy - Awesome gym, lil plush but great equiptment

Nautilus - I DONT WEAR SHOES WHEN I TRAIN COACH. we know how that ended.

Next legit gym I know of is the Gold's down where Centopani trains.
yea, a few guys from N+ try to go down to golds every couple weeks, but its a haul to get down there

and fawk not having 50 pots, cause i wanna post that picture i made after coach kicked you out