Hate to do this, but!!

lift or die

Awards
I hate it when people just ask for new supplements to take but thats exactly what im doing. Im looking for something thats going to assist me in putting on dry muscle. I want something that is not going to retain the water and result in bloating. If you guys have any suggestions, I would apperciated it!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
erase

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well, start with your basic staples: multi, protein, oils, etc. and if you have that lined up, look into different creatine types. But none of this will do much if you're not eating and training right, so I hope you have that in line.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Mass Addiction Amplified is great for lean muscle

Travis09

Awards
5-Deca-Zol will put lean muscle on you, lots of it, as im on day 11 and i've seen a massive gain in muscle but its also very harsh on your system, make sure you do your research on it before you buy! 5-Deca-Zol Ingredients:
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15mg, (SUPERDROL)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5mg (HALODROL)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
5-Deca-Zol will put lean muscle on you, lots of it, as im on day 11 and i've seen a massive gain in muscle but its also very harsh on your system, make sure you do your research on it before you buy! 5-Deca-Zol Ingredients:
ARE YOU F'in KIDDING ME?! He's asking for new supplements and you recommend one of THE harshest oral steroids to him? Dude, really?!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usp labs has some good natty products that will help you get those dry, no bloat gains your working hard for. Prime is pretty good, Phyto Testosterone, possibly DAA ( TCF-1 and TestForce 2 ) are a few to consider.

Travis09

Awards
Well yes I am puttin that out there as for it is something I am taking, if he looks it up as I said an see's reviews and what it does on you etc... which im sure hes capable of, he will decide based off that.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well yes I am puttin that out there as for it is something I am taking, if he looks it up as I said an see's reviews and what it does on you etc... which im sure hes capable of, he will decide based off that.
Yeah, but here you are with all 2 posts, you're running a cycle of Sdrol/Hdrol and you don't even know what a proper PCT is according to your other ongoing post. Yet here you are suggesting it to someone else?! Absurd.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that because the original question was posted in the "supplements" section, that he is looking for suggestions in that category.

Your answer, while possibly accurate, belongs in the "anabolics/PH" section.

Just a thought . . .

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when people just ask for new supplements to take but thats exactly what im doing. Im looking for something thats going to assist me in putting on dry muscle. I want something that is not going to retain the water and result in bloating. If you guys have any suggestions, I would apperciated it!
What is your training experience and what is your supplement experience? I think if you give us that, we'll know what you've used and what may sound like good additions for you to use. If you also let us know of what you've taken, what seems to work, doesn't, etc., you'll get some better answers here ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finger is on the neg button... soooo wanna do it... I mean, really? WTF kind of answer is that?!?! "Hi guys, I'm new here and would like to learn how to drive a car. Can you help me?" Answer: "Sure, here's the keys to a Veyron. Enjoy!"

No.

What is your training experience and what is your supplement experience? I think if you give us that, we'll know what you've used and what may sound like good additions for you to use. If you also let us know of what you've taken, what seems to work, doesn't, etc., you'll get some better answers here ;)
A voice of reason! Without knowing the OP's experience in supplements, training style, and perhaps a bit more about his goals, it's a shot in the dark to just throw product names out there.

Yes, I have recommendations, but won't make them until after I hear more. So please...continue...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would reccomend aps creatine nitrate im loving this stuff and no bloat or water weight at all. I would not get anything from usp labs. (not trying to bash the company but i have tried almost all of there products and had nothing with any of them)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
lean muscle is made out of food. I'd go with more food.

seriously. 40 extra dollars worth of chicken per month vs some supplement?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
HGHup + Prime + Lit up or RPM
That is quite a bit of money for possibly better results than proper diet and training alot.

Plus, everyone says Prime needs to be run on the the 69 protocol for 12 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is quite a bit of money for possibly better results than proper diet and training alot.

Plus, everyone says Prime needs to be run on the the 69 protocol for 12 weeks.
i run it at 69 protocol till the bottle is gone and i see great results. plus, he asked for supplement advice, not diet advice.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
he asked for supplement advice, not diet advice.
True, but it must always been said that diet and training must be in order first or buying a supplement is a total waste.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but it must always been said that diet and training must be in order first or buying a supplement is a total waste.
I'll agree to that. Supplements, by definition, are supplemental.

:cheers:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, the best thing for adding mass is a comprehensive post workout shake.

I personally love Torent by universal...but it's pretty spendy!

when I'm on a budget, I make my own:
25g whey
10g luecine
40g WMS
5g creatine mono
5g taurine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree to that. Supplements, by definition, are supplemental.

:cheers:
lol-post of the year nomination right here!!!

repped

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of PRIME if you decide to go that route.

Usp labs has some good natty products that will help you get those dry, no bloat gains your working hard for. Prime is pretty good, Phyto Testosterone, possibly DAA ( TCF-1 and TestForce 2 ) are a few to consider.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Close to what i do PWO....here is my regiment

as soon as i walk through the door..

50-70g WMS
10g taurine
10g glutamine
8-10g BA
creatine (MCC or CN)

15 min later
40g whey/casein mix with 2 cups unsweetened almond milk

1hr later ---- whole food meal.

IMO, the best thing for adding mass is a comprehensive post workout shake.

I personally love Torent by universal...but it's pretty spendy!

when I'm on a budget, I make my own:
25g whey
10g luecine
40g WMS
5g creatine mono
5g taurine

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
2 cups of oats
25-30g whey
24oz fat free milk
1000+ calories of goodness

20min after gym

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true, but when a poster asks for supplements, i give him my advice on SUPPLEMENTS. of course diet and training should be in place before supplements, agreed

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Start with creatine and BCAA. I would add DAA after that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 cups of oats
25-30g whey
24oz fat free milk
1000+ calories of goodness

20min after gym
damn homie...that's Crazy! I struggle to eat a single cup of oats at one time, I can't imagine how you can get down twice that!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
damn homie...that's Crazy! I struggle to eat a single cup of oats at one time, I can't imagine how you can get down twice that!
I use a blender so its quiet easy, I also use similar drink for breakfast except 16oz and1cup of oats with added.3tbl of cod liver

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gear with need2slin and food. Also compound exercises.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
1 kilo creatine mono
1 kilo beta alanine
1 kilo citruline malate
1 kilo taurine

consume over 90-100 days.

Though I still think that an extra 20lbs of chicken a month will trump any non-hormonal supp.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want Hormorns eat animals pumped with them and you will have tones of hormones.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1 kilo creatine mono
1 kilo beta alanine
1 kilo citruline malate
1 kilo taurine

consume over 90-100 days.

Though I still think that an extra 20lbs of chicken a month will trump any non-hormonal supp.
20 lbs of chicken dont raise libido or cause spousal abuse.... Just saying :)

lift or die

Awards
Alright thanks guys! I am looking to stay away from anything that will screw with my test and libido. I am currently taking White Flood, Synatha 6, BCAA's, Men's Sports Mult-Vitamins, and Omega-3. I am done to 12% BF and now looking to put on the lean dry muscle!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say screw with test and libido, are you referring to hormonal products and the potential negative downsides after use? or are you speaking of even natural testosterone boosters?

I love me some natty test boosters, haha. It looks like you've got the basics covered, which is good. If you're looking at dry lean muscle, you could look at a cleaner protein than Syntha-6, though depending on your metabolism, you could be fine. Also, consider a nutrient partitioner. That will allow you to shuttle nutrients into muscle rather than fat.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope he doesn't mean that he will be avoiding squats!
:lmao:

So that's the excuse all the guys with chicken legs who only bench and curl use ;)

zwilliby

Awards
Erase+Titanium
or
Triazole+Activate Xtreme

^^^^Has lean written ALL over it..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you say screw with test and libido, are you referring to hormonal products and the potential negative downsides after use? or are you speaking of even natural testosterone boosters?

I love me some natty test boosters, haha. It looks like you've got the basics covered, which is good. If you're looking at dry lean muscle, you could look at a cleaner protein than Syntha-6, though depending on your metabolism, you could be fine. Also, consider a nutrient partitioner. That will allow you to shuttle nutrients into muscle rather than fat.
Need2slin ftw!