What were your results on Osteo - Sport?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious what people on here like/dislike about the product. I think the product is very beneficial to bodybuilders, runners or powerlifters. what are your thoughts?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just curious what people on here like/dislike about the product. I think the product is very beneficial to bodybuilders, runners or powerlifters. what are your thoughts?
Fantastic- but I am biased :)

I have taken it every day since October 2008- and it allows me to stay pain-free, even with all of the stuff I put my body through on a daily basis

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it's bomb. I gave it to the pops and it helped his arthritis with lifting as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry I'm being lazy, but what are the ingredients.? Cissus and high dose fish oil is all that alleviates some of my pain.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff. It's the only thing thats helped my shoulder pain. And I've tried bulk cissus and Super Cissus

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the stuff. It's the only thing thats helped my shoulder pain. And I've tried bulk cissus and Super Cissus
glad to hear! i have shoulder problems also and this stuff is magic lol

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Helped me recover from a miniscal tear. Awesome product.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
The price is a little steep for me, but I stocked up on Nutra's last sale that had osteo-sport and joint force stacked together. Awesome combo for those of us getting up in years

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just noticed your avatar- bad year for Panther fans, LOL- that was pretty frustrating to say the least