erase question

D

dollarbill

Awards
would taking erase while on cycle be a replacement for arimidex or aromasin?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
yes

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
possibly

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
What cycle are we talking about? An aas long 10-16 week cycle? Or a short 4-6 week ph bender? Depends on what you are taking to be honest, I would prefer to use erase in pct with some daa personally.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on how well you react to it. If it takes you 5-6 caps a day to get the effects... it's going to end up being a bit expensive imo. If for whatever reason you just don't want to go the pharma route, get some DHT ph like androhard.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how well you react to it. If it takes you 5-6 caps a day to get the effects... it's going to end up being a bit expensive imo. If for whatever reason you just don't want to go the pharma route, get some DHT ph like androhard.
that could work too....dht handles e2 pretty efficiently, if you are bald its what id do

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vast majority of users say 2-3 caps per day is all they need, even when taking an aromatizable prohormone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The vast majority of users say 2-3 caps per day is all they need, even when taking an aromatizable prohormone
3 does me just fine, and i am on test cyp.

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m on TRT and about three weeks ago I started my Erase at only one a day, I,m hypersensitive to some supps., so I start low. I felt extremely lethargic for the four days I took it so I stopped and felt alot better in a day or so. I took one yesterday morning to give it another try and felt horrible and tired all day, took two naps. My E2 is at 39 and am searching for a way to bring it down, I took Formex when it was availiable and had HORRIBLE backacne like boils, I may try Triazole next. I have yet to read any negatives about Erase, not sure why I felt this way on it twice. I may go back to using Dim for some E2 control.....

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
swollen87 love the sig bro, its so true!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aiiight im jus leettting u know im still lurking waiting for those bloods
you can lurk all you want, my appointment will be when it is and all the lurking in the world won't change that. i said i will post them when i get them!!!