Nimbus Nutrition

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in using Blast or Poseidon pre work out but they look like they have the same ingredients. Has anyone used either of these products? Which would be better to use pre work out?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in using Blast or Poseidon pre work out but they look like they have the same ingredients. Has anyone used either of these products? Which would be better to use pre work out?
i have went thru a lot of tubs of poseidon, but never tried blast. i think blast is poseidon with stims added. don't hear much about poseidon or nimbus these days, but it was very popular awhile back.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know what's happening with Nimbus these days...their stuff is no longer on NP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Curious to know what's happening with Nimbus these days...their stuff is no longer on NP.
kinda sad, they had a nice following here. i really like posiedon in the summer.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm assuming they're still around because I just got a kilo of their taurine shipped to me a couple of days ago.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used Blast, but used both Poseidon and Poseidon-BA ~3 years ago (in fact, they were the second/third specific preworkout products that I tried). Nothing spectacular (then again, it's been a long time, albeit they didn't make enough of an impact for me to continue using them), but they do the job.

~Rosie~

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember Blast is pretty much Posedion + Beta Alanine

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
blast has caffeine!
Yes, Blast was Posidon turned into a pre-workout drink. One of the many benefits of Posidon was the hydration and minerals it brought to the athlete, so naturally, it was a great base to a pre-workout supplement that wasn't over the top loaded with stims. No crash, just a clean buzz with the ease of mind of not becoming dehydrated a few hours later. It was also marketed to be a "pick me up" due to its subtle, yet noticable effects.

End of the line, yes, Blast is the "pre-workout" version...