-Fat burner for my Gf?- 19 - struggling to lose post-pregnancy BF

Vikings73

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm looking for something for my girlfriend to aid in her fat loss.
Shes 19 and about 5'5'' 157. lets pray to god she doesnt find out im telling people her body stats.

Her goal weight is 140-145 - pre baby weight.

She tried out some crap called slim-quick? from Kroger's.
Basically made her heart race and kept her up all night.

So i'm wondering if theres anything that she could take that wouldn't be so intense on her body, yet still give her great results.

As for diet and excersise i got that covered for her,
we've already gotten her to lose about 20ish lbs,

Just looking for something now to help her get these last stubborn pounds off.

Thanks guys!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever she took sounds like it's packed full of stims. I wouldn't rely too heavily on a fat-burner, but it sounds like you know that. Off the top of my head, something like HEAT Stack or Recreate could be good. You could always go with CLA or EGCg, which are both solid products, too. And I'd definitely look into a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin; great way to lose pounds from a different pathway.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 works wonders in those areas that girls gain weight from pregnancy.

Is she still nursing? Make sure she isnt taking anything if she is nursing

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually meant to bring Shift up, but just forgot. AT2 is definitely a good one as well in this category.

Definitely don't want to overlook that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk im not a woman but estrogen is usually the culprit behind womens struggles to loose weight.

maybe a really low dosed anti e. maybe some erase and T2?

idk i think ive seen rosie try some AI's and she has an amazing body but then again she is pro.

maybe she can chime in on anti e's and women.

Vikings73

Awards
yeah she's not nursing anymore.

I just bought The Alpha-T2 / OEP stack for myself to get these last 5 or 6 pounds off.

I have a bottle of recreate laying around, i'll let her try that since its low stim thermogenic.
If The Alpha kicks ass for me ( which im sure it will ) ill pick her up a bottle.
shes just at a plateu right now so looking for something to get her over.

Ill read into shift and see whats up with that.

Thanks for the solid guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm looking for something for my girlfriend to aid in her fat loss.
Shes 19 and about 5'5'' 157. lets pray to god she doesnt find out im telling people her body stats.

Her goal weight is 140-145 - pre baby weight.

She tried out some crap called slim-quick? from Kroger's.
Basically made her heart race and kept her up all night.

So i'm wondering if theres anything that she could take that wouldn't be so intense on her body, yet still give her great results.

As for diet and excersise i got that covered for her,
we've already gotten her to lose about 20ish lbs,

Just looking for something now to help her get these last stubborn pounds off.

Thanks guys!
Find out what her BODY COMPOSITION is first, instead of concentrating so heavily on her scale weight. As far as adding a fat burner in, unless she's ~15% bodyfat or less, then she doesn't need on IMO, and nutrition and training are enough to lose the fat. Being only 19 years old, she doesn't need to use any supplements but the staples, either, IMO.

If she is at a plateau, then the FIRST factors you should look at are her nutrition and training. Make sure she is eating enough (i.e. not ridiculous low calories or carbohydrates). Make sure she is training most effectively (i.e. resistance training and not lots of cardio). Manipulate these factors first and see what happens.

If she's determined to use a fat burner, then look at Alpha-T2 as Josh suggested - or Shift, which is pretty much a stim-free version of Alpha-T2. Otherwise, look at Shred Matrix - that is the most complete fat burner I have ever used. Remember though, that supplements should only COMPLIMENT her nutrition and training, and she should not rely on them to get her results!

idk im not a woman but estrogen is usually the culprit behind womens struggles to loose weight.

maybe a really low dosed anti e. maybe some erase and T2?

idk i think ive seen rosie try some AI's and she has an amazing body but then again she is pro.

maybe she can chime in on anti e's and women.
Estrogen is not the only factor involved with difficulty losing bodyfat with women. Stress is a common issue in this. Also not having the base factors correct - too many people are quick to blame everything but the factors they can control, and look for something complicated when the answer to their trouble losing bodyfat is simple.

Yes, I've used products with AI properties, and women can use them. However, I don't recommend a beginner or someone who doesn't know what they're doing to use them.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find out what her BODY COMPOSITION is first, instead of concentrating so heavily on her scale weight. As far as adding a fat burner in, unless she's ~15% bodyfat or less, then she doesn't need on IMO, and nutrition and training are enough to lose the fat. Being only 19 years old, she doesn't need to use any supplements but the staples, either, IMO.

If she is at a plateau, then the FIRST factors you should look at are her nutrition and training. Make sure she is eating enough (i.e. not ridiculous low calories or carbohydrates). Make sure she is training most effectively (i.e. resistance training and not lots of cardio). Manipulate these factors first and see what happens.

If she's determined to use a fat burner, then look at Alpha-T2 as Josh suggested - or Shift, which is pretty much a stim-free version of Alpha-T2. Otherwise, look at Shred Matrix - that is the most complete fat burner I have ever used. Remember though, that supplements should only COMPLIMENT her nutrition and training, and she should not rely on them to get her results!

Estrogen is not the only factor involved with difficulty losing bodyfat with women. Stress is a common issue in this. Also not having the base factors correct - too many people are quick to blame everything but the factors they can control, and look for something complicated when the answer to their trouble losing bodyfat is simple.

Yes, I've used products with AI properties, and women can use them. However, I don't recommend a beginner or someone who doesn't know what they're doing to use them.

~Rosie~
my admiration and respect just keeps growing the more you post :fing02:

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Good info here

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my first thoughts when I started reading this thread were about stress...even before I got to Rosies post.

there are lots of products out there to address cortisol, but I'd recommend a simple approach here. Relora and Ashwagandha have tons of studies backing their use, and they're completely herbal.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my first thoughts when I started reading this thread were about stress...even before I got to Rosies post.

there are lots of products out there to address cortisol, but I'd recommend a simple approach here. Relora and Ashwagandha have tons of studies backing their use, and they're completely herbal.
lets add vitamin C to that

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Vikings73

Awards
wow thank's alot! the info is piling up.

Youre post was great rosie, thank you.

As far as training goes she's doing a step class integrated with weights and also doing cardio. Should she be doing more resistance training in addition to her step class?

Nutrition is also on par-

we've lost 20 pounds and we just want to get her down about 15 more before summer hits, which i don't think will be a problem.

Most of her fat is located around the belly/hips/thighs area, as is the case for most women.

We're gonna give one more week and see what happens, if its still slow I think we're going to throw shift in the mix due to it not being stimmed out.

Thanks for all the great info!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

THIS x10 t2 is good stuff

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cinch is great for weight loss with out the stims.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thank's alot! the info is piling up.

Youre post was great rosie, thank you.

As far as training goes she's doing a step class integrated with weights and also doing cardio. Should she be doing more resistance training in addition to her step class?

Nutrition is also on par-

we've lost 20 pounds and we just want to get her down about 15 more before summer hits, which i don't think will be a problem.

Most of her fat is located around the belly/hips/thighs area, as is the case for most women.

We're gonna give one more week and see what happens, if its still slow I think we're going to throw shift in the mix due to it not being stimmed out.

Thanks for all the great info!
No worries :)

Personally I would have her doing more FOCUSED resistance training, not the classes, since they're more cardio than weights, if you know what I mean.

Before adding anything in, I recommend changing up her training, and get her training more EFFECTIVELY for fat loss instead of the cardiovascular training that she is primarily doing.

After a couple of weeks with a new training programme, based on progress, then I would say add the Shift in, but that's just me.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl takes 2 caps of TT33 in the am during the summer months. She enjoys it and never complained of any side effects. At 2 caps, 1 bottle lasts her all summer and is dirt cheap for her lol.

Mike