-Fat burner for my Gf?- 19 - struggling to lose post-pregnancy BF

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

-Fat burner for my Gf?- 19 - struggling to lose post-pregnancy BF

Hey guys,

I'm looking for something for my girlfriend to aid in her fat loss.
    Shes 19 and about 5'5'' 157. lets pray to god she doesnt find out im telling people her body stats.

Her goal weight is 140-145 - pre baby weight.

She tried out some crap called slim-quick? from Kroger's.
    Basically made her heart race and kept her up all night.

So i'm wondering if theres anything that she could take that wouldn't be so intense on her body, yet still give her great results.

As for diet and excersise i got that covered for her,
    we've already gotten her to lose about 20ish lbs,

Just looking for something now to help her get these last stubborn pounds off.

Thanks guys!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Whatever she took sounds like it's packed full of stims. I wouldn't rely too heavily on a fat-burner, but it sounds like you know that. Off the top of my head, something like HEAT Stack or Recreate could be good. You could always go with CLA or EGCg, which are both solid products, too. And I'd definitely look into a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin; great way to lose pounds from a different pathway.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Alpha-T2 works wonders in those areas that girls gain weight from pregnancy.

Is she still nursing? Make sure she isnt taking anything if she is nursing
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I actually meant to bring Shift up, but just forgot. AT2 is definitely a good one as well in this category.

Definitely don't want to overlook that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

idk im not a woman but estrogen is usually the culprit behind womens struggles to loose weight.

maybe a really low dosed anti e. maybe some erase and T2?

idk i think ive seen rosie try some AI's and she has an amazing body but then again she is pro.

maybe she can chime in on anti e's and women.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

yeah she's not nursing anymore.

I just bought The Alpha-T2 / OEP stack for myself to get these last 5 or 6 pounds off.

I have a bottle of recreate laying around, i'll let her try that since its low stim thermogenic.
    If The Alpha kicks ass for me ( which im sure it will ) ill pick her up a bottle.
    shes just at a plateu right now so looking for something to get her over.

Ill read into shift and see whats up with that.

Thanks for the solid guys
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings73 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for something for my girlfriend to aid in her fat loss.
    Shes 19 and about 5'5'' 157. lets pray to god she doesnt find out im telling people her body stats.

Her goal weight is 140-145 - pre baby weight.

She tried out some crap called slim-quick? from Kroger's.
    Basically made her heart race and kept her up all night.

So i'm wondering if theres anything that she could take that wouldn't be so intense on her body, yet still give her great results.

As for diet and excersise i got that covered for her,
    we've already gotten her to lose about 20ish lbs,

Just looking for something now to help her get these last stubborn pounds off.

Thanks guys!
    Find out what her BODY COMPOSITION is first, instead of concentrating so heavily on her scale weight. As far as adding a fat burner in, unless she's ~15% bodyfat or less, then she doesn't need on IMO, and nutrition and training are enough to lose the fat. Being only 19 years old, she doesn't need to use any supplements but the staples, either, IMO.

If she is at a plateau, then the FIRST factors you should look at are her nutrition and training. Make sure she is eating enough (i.e. not ridiculous low calories or carbohydrates). Make sure she is training most effectively (i.e. resistance training and not lots of cardio). Manipulate these factors first and see what happens.

If she's determined to use a fat burner, then look at Alpha-T2 as Josh suggested - or Shift, which is pretty much a stim-free version of Alpha-T2. Otherwise, look at Shred Matrix - that is the most complete fat burner I have ever used. Remember though, that supplements should only COMPLIMENT her nutrition and training, and she should not rely on them to get her results!

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    idk im not a woman but estrogen is usually the culprit behind womens struggles to loose weight.

maybe a really low dosed anti e. maybe some erase and T2?

idk i think ive seen rosie try some AI's and she has an amazing body but then again she is pro.

maybe she can chime in on anti e's and women.
    Estrogen is not the only factor involved with difficulty losing bodyfat with women. Stress is a common issue in this. Also not having the base factors correct - too many people are quick to blame everything but the factors they can control, and look for something complicated when the answer to their trouble losing bodyfat is simple.

Yes, I've used products with AI properties, and women can use them. However, I don't recommend a beginner or someone who doesn't know what they're doing to use them.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Find out what her BODY COMPOSITION is first, instead of concentrating so heavily on her scale weight. As far as adding a fat burner in, unless she's ~15% bodyfat or less, then she doesn't need on IMO, and nutrition and training are enough to lose the fat. Being only 19 years old, she doesn't need to use any supplements but the staples, either, IMO.

If she is at a plateau, then the FIRST factors you should look at are her nutrition and training. Make sure she is eating enough (i.e. not ridiculous low calories or carbohydrates). Make sure she is training most effectively (i.e. resistance training and not lots of cardio). Manipulate these factors first and see what happens.

If she's determined to use a fat burner, then look at Alpha-T2 as Josh suggested - or Shift, which is pretty much a stim-free version of Alpha-T2. Otherwise, look at Shred Matrix - that is the most complete fat burner I have ever used. Remember though, that supplements should only COMPLIMENT her nutrition and training, and she should not rely on them to get her results!

Estrogen is not the only factor involved with difficulty losing bodyfat with women. Stress is a common issue in this. Also not having the base factors correct - too many people are quick to blame everything but the factors they can control, and look for something complicated when the answer to their trouble losing bodyfat is simple.

Yes, I've used products with AI properties, and women can use them. However, I don't recommend a beginner or someone who doesn't know what they're doing to use them.

~Rosie~
    my admiration and respect just keeps growing the more you post
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Good info here
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

my first thoughts when I started reading this thread were about stress...even before I got to Rosies post.

there are lots of products out there to address cortisol, but I'd recommend a simple approach here. Relora and Ashwagandha have tons of studies backing their use, and they're completely herbal.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    my first thoughts when I started reading this thread were about stress...even before I got to Rosies post.

there are lots of products out there to address cortisol, but I'd recommend a simple approach here. Relora and Ashwagandha have tons of studies backing their use, and they're completely herbal.
    lets add vitamin C to that
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lets add vitamin C to that
    yes sir, good call!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

wow thank's alot! the info is piling up.

Youre post was great rosie, thank you.

As far as training goes she's doing a step class integrated with weights and also doing cardio. Should she be doing more resistance training in addition to her step class?

Nutrition is also on par-

we've lost 20 pounds and we just want to get her down about 15 more before summer hits, which i don't think will be a problem.

Most of her fat is located around the belly/hips/thighs area, as is the case for most women.

We're gonna give one more week and see what happens, if its still slow I think we're going to throw shift in the mix due to it not being stimmed out.

Thanks for all the great info!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.94%

THIS x10 t2 is good stuff
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cinch is great for weight loss with out the stims.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings73 View Post
    wow thank's alot! the info is piling up.

Youre post was great rosie, thank you.

As far as training goes she's doing a step class integrated with weights and also doing cardio. Should she be doing more resistance training in addition to her step class?

Nutrition is also on par-

we've lost 20 pounds and we just want to get her down about 15 more before summer hits, which i don't think will be a problem.

Most of her fat is located around the belly/hips/thighs area, as is the case for most women.

We're gonna give one more week and see what happens, if its still slow I think we're going to throw shift in the mix due to it not being stimmed out.

Thanks for all the great info!
    No worries

Personally I would have her doing more FOCUSED resistance training, not the classes, since they're more cardio than weights, if you know what I mean.

Before adding anything in, I recommend changing up her training, and get her training more EFFECTIVELY for fat loss instead of the cardiovascular training that she is primarily doing.

After a couple of weeks with a new training programme, based on progress, then I would say add the Shift in, but that's just me.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My girl takes 2 caps of TT33 in the am during the summer months. She enjoys it and never complained of any side effects. At 2 caps, 1 bottle lasts her all summer and is dirt cheap for her lol.

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help With Struggling Deadlift Routine...
    By Insanity in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 05:24 PM
  2. how to lose stubborn post pregnancy weight!!!
    By kelstanfield in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:14 PM
  3. struggling with physique's self worth
    By Behemoth1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:28 PM
  4. MY FIRST POST (trying to lose 72 lbs.)
    By kcman1978 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
  5. Ideas for struggling arm growth?
    By freqfly in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM