Decisions, decisions...please help

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've got a five week window before I leave the country for 10 days so I'm trying to figure out what to start within that time frame and pick up afterward. Here are the stacks I'm imagining:

Fadogia-500 (fadogia, 25R) + Titanium (fenugreek, I3C, LCLT)

T-Force (fadogia) + Divanex (3,4-DVTHF) + 6-bromo

Sustain Alpha LiquaVade + Formestane LiquaVade

I've got two of each of the above so ideally I would be finishing the second set when I got back. Would any of these lose a significant amount of efficacy by taking that 10 day break in between?

Feel free to offer up different combinations but note that I am working with what I've got here for probably the rest of the year. So make sure I have two more viable stacks after this one.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't want to be the annoying one only recommending our product but I will say the one downside to pure 6-bromo is that although it works really well it can be a bit suppressive in the long term. You have some good products up there. As for the break, that is definitely not a bad thing, you allow your body to start returning to its previous state again which usually means increased androgen receptor density and other positive effects.

I personally have really liked running an AI with Titanium, haven't tried fadogia with it yet though.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
No worries on promoting your own product! I already bought it so you know I've got faith in it.

The reason I wasn't thinking of adding an AI to Titanium though is because it already has I3C in it. Not that powerful of a substance but figured it should do well on it's own.

I guess I should clarify a little on the aim of this stack. Looking for whichever may bring the greatest physique benefits...leaner, possibly fuller. I'm still recovering from an injury so I'd prefer to keep whichever is going to provide the most strength gains for when I'm ready.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries on promoting your own product! I already bought it so you know I've got faith in it.

The reason I wasn't thinking of adding an AI to Titanium though is because it already has I3C in it. Not that powerful of a substance but figured it should do well on it's own.

I guess I should clarify a little on the aim of this stack. Looking for whichever may bring the greatest physique benefits...leaner, possibly fuller. I'm still recovering from an injury so I'd prefer to keep whichever is going to provide the most strength gains for when I'm ready.
Oh great :). I think you are going to really enjoy it as others have. I agree with you on why not to use an AI with it though honestly. In some cases you don't want to suppress estrogen too much and it is one of the reasons I used I3C and at the dosage I did. In PCT it may be best to stack with an AI to get a few different mechanisms of action working synergistically and potently but in this case it should do you very well.

If you ever have any questions definitely let me know and I'll help you best I can.