jacked or premax??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I want to get the best preworkout drink but I can't decide I'm thinking jacked has got so many good reviews and is cheaper but premax looks good but only ten servings which ones would you guys pick help lol

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Totally different products. Do you need stims or not? There's really no question of the effectiveness of jack3d, but it has a buttload of caffeine. Different people always respond differently to pwo's. id try to get a sample of the premax before i bought it.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Jacked as in "Jack3D"???

I picked some of that stuff up yesterday - and I used it instead of my standard "MRI Blacpowder".

I was not too impressed with it. How many scoops do I need to take to get a lifting buzz on this ****? I'm a big boy - I put that white raspberry Jack3D in 8 ounces of water and I couldn't even see it much less taste it! LOL

Maybe two scoops?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Jacked as in "Jack3D"???

I picked some of that stuff up yesterday - and I used it instead of my standard "MRI Blacpowder".

I was not too impressed with it. How many scoops do I need to take to get a lifting buzz on this ****? I'm a big boy - I put that white raspberry Jack3D in 8 ounces of water and I couldn't even see it much less taste it! LOL

Maybe two scoops?
Yea man. Two scoops works great for me. Good luck sleeping of you take it too close to bedtime.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Yea man. Two scoops works great for me. Good luck sleeping of you take it too close to bedtime.

Thanks, I try a double shot! No I don't have to worry about bedtime as I take this at 4:30am right before I hit the gym!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I want to get the best preworkout drink but I can't decide I'm thinking jacked has got so many good reviews and is cheaper but premax looks good but only ten servings which ones would you guys pick help lol
What preworkout product you get really depends on your goals and what other products you have and are using pre-training. Personally, if you're going to get the best preworkout product out there, go for Assault - it has everything you need for training, and then some (and you have no need to use a creatine product with it, since it contains ~5g of creatine in a serving).

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
To stim or not to stim? That is the question.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know it not one of the options you listed but look as meso from aps. it has creatine nitrate

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
From a nutritional and what's REALLY going to help you during your workouts standpoint, I would say PreMAX and it's not even a contest.

Nothing against Jack3d at all, and I'll admit I'm not a "stim guy" to begin with, but PreMax is fairly comprehensive with protein, antioxidants, and other goodies. You can also add in Creapure and Beta Alanine on the cheap.

You may be looking for that stimmed feel though and PreMax won't give you that, which I personally prefer. It's all to each, his own.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From a nutritional and what's REALLY going to help you during your workouts standpoint, I would say PreMAX and it's not even a contest.

Nothing against Jack3d at all, and I'll admit I'm not a "stim guy" to begin with, but PreMax is fairly comprehensive with protein, antioxidants, and other goodies. You can also add in Creapure and Beta Alanine on the cheap.

You may be looking for that stimmed feel though and PreMax won't give you that, which I personally prefer. It's all to each, his own.
This guys got it.

Honestly these are very different products, and I in no way am saying jack3d is not a good supplement, it is a great supplement, but what they each do is completely different animals, decide what you want in a preworkout and te decision should be easier.

If you want (what I consider to be) the most well rounded fundamental preworkout, choose premax, if you want a strong stim (I do as well sometimes) go for jack3d.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
This guys got it.

Honestly these are very different products, and I in no way am saying jack3d is not a good supplement, it is a great supplement, but what they each do is completely different animals, decide what you want in a preworkout and te decision should be easier.

If you want (what I consider to be) the most well rounded fundamental preworkout, choose premax, if you want a strong stim (I do as well sometimes) go for jack3d.
why no one said that premax has GPLC 4.5G what the heck!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i know it not one of the options you listed but look as meso from aps. it has creatine nitrate
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep Very good supp!!!!!! I am using it now just wow!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This guys got it.

Yes sir.

The price point on PreMax is high, but if you look at it you're more or less getting MAP, Vitaberry, and the effective dose of GPLC, minerals and electrolytes all in one. A very impressive product if you ask me. I just wish I had enough cash to make it a staple. But I use MAP and Vitaberry on the regular though so I'm not missing too much.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Over the past year I've really dialed in my peri-workout nutrition and I've seen my recovery blow through the roof. I notice I really enjoy PreMax and feel it has many benefits. It's a "smart supplement" IMO. You can add other proven basics with little cost and avoid any stims. That's just the way I like to go about my workouts, NEVER like the stimmed pre-workouts and feel some, not including Jack3d, can actually be counterproductive to your workouts.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks for all the replies still feel a little confused on what to get I did try andrualic state by LG but it made me feel sick I think because of the horrid taste but it did make my stomach feel bad too

I think I would need Stims I'm not sure I workout at 6am so need something to give me the up and go I take creatine nitrate pills as I respond better to them than normal creatine would it be okay to take jacked if I'm already taking the creatine nitrate pillls

I think I'm leaning towards jacked because of the price are their any good Flavours I don't wanna horrible tasting pre workout again andrualic state was vile :-(

mikeonopiates

Awards
If you want the best muscle building pre workout formula that isnt too overstimmed then go for assault. If you like the stimmed feeling then i would just buy raw caffiene pills and mix it with my assault. assault imo is just the most complete pwo, you should check out the ingredients (Beta alanine, citrulline malate, concret creatine, creapure, suma root, arginine, glycine, and much more.)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
If you want the best muscle building pre workout formula that isnt too overstimmed then go for assault. If you like the stimmed feeling then i would just buy raw caffiene pills and mix it with my assault. assault imo is just the most complete pwo, you should check out the ingredients (Beta alanine, citrulline malate, concret creatine, creapure, suma root, arginine, glycine, and much more.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i have used assault alot and it is a good product!!!

Assault
Meso

nONE STIM
pREMAX

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think thats because creatine nitrate is making people forget and give up on gplc
for the results you get from gplc it is very overrated and extremely overpriced, imo. creatine nitrate is better for results plus it is much cheaper.

creatine nitrate when stacked with mesomorph is the best preworkout combination available......period.

lol-jok3d.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
for the results you get from gplc it is very overrated and extremely overpriced, imo. creatine nitrate is better for results plus it is much cheaper.

creatine nitrate when stacked with mesomorph is the best preworkout combination available......period.

lol-jok3d.
I'm really interested in trying GPLC and evaluating the two. The Creatine Nitrate from Mesomorph gave me a nice pump for the first few workouts, but after continued use, I felt the overall formula is entirely too stimulant-fueled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really interested in trying GPLC and evaluating the two. The Creatine Nitrate from Mesomorph gave me a nice pump for the first few workouts, but after continued use, I felt the overall formula is entirely too stimulant-fueled.
it would be impossible to make a product that pleased eveyone, but you are the 1st one i have heard say they didn't like it. oh, well-for the majority of us it kicksass.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
it would be impossible to make a product that pleased eveyone, but you are the 1st one i have heard say they didn't like it. oh, well-for the majority of us it kicksass.
I didn't say I didn't like it. I just prefer less stimulant-based pre-workouts. In my experience, over-stimulation has always been counterproductive to my workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say I didn't like it. I just prefer less stimulant-based pre-workouts. In my experience, over-stimulation has always been counterproductive to my workouts.
lol-then you are indeed in the minority. nothing wrong with that, we all have to find what works best for us.

gus.medrano

Awards
i used jack3d a few times and it made me feel pretty good. after about 3 times of using it though, it would give me migraines and didnt even feel like working out due to the headaches.

I know its not on here, but SuperPump 250 has worked out perfect for me.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am liking super pump max right now it was free.but it does keep me awake at night if i take late.i am interested in trying some diffrent pre work out stuff before my free bottle of sp i had never tried any kind of pre workout stuff.i am going to look into remax and assault i like th company that maks premax and i like assault because rossie said it was good so far haha.but suprpumpmax makes me train like crazy.but i dont like the stims i wish i could find somthing that maks me train like i do on sp max without keeping me awake at night.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep Very good supp!!!!!! I am using it now just wow!
stims the crap out of me, wish they would make a non stim version

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could always go both. Pre max + a little stim goes a long way.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premax is goin to help with recovery and Jack3d will not. Support your workout and your recovery.