Muscle Pharm products with AI products question

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I've been taking glycobol and hghup. I just got my Muscle Pharm products (assault, recon, bullet proof, and combat)

So i was curious, since I'd rather use the muscle pharm products all together right now, can i use HGHup with bullet proof? (Probably just a waste.)

Then also, with glycobol i usually take it as i finish my workout then 20 minutes later eat when i get home. should I really wait that long to take recon, or can i just take it 5-10 minutes after the pills? I'm not too sure how glycobol comes into play.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking glycobol and hghup. I just got my Muscle Pharm products (assault, recon, bullet proof, and combat)

So i was curious, since I'd rather use the muscle pharm products all together right now, can i use HGHup with bullet proof? (Probably just a waste.)

Then also, with glycobol i usually take it as i finish my workout then 20 minutes later eat when i get home. should I really wait that long to take recon, or can i just take it 5-10 minutes after the pills? I'm not too sure how glycobol comes into play.
You can use all the Muscle Pharm products together, yes.

There is no point in using HGHup and Bulletproof - use one or the other.

I actually recommend taking Recon as soon as possible after your training session - just have your Glycobol with it.

As a sidenote, HGHup is made by Applied Nutriceuticals and Glycobol is made by AI Sports Nutrition (i.e. AI).

~Rosie~

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
You can use all the Muscle Pharm products together, yes.

There is no point in using HGHup and Bulletproof - use one or the other.

I actually recommend taking Recon as soon as possible after your training session - just have your Glycobol with it.

As a sidenote, HGHup is made by Applied Nutriceuticals and Glycobol is made by AI Sports Nutrition (i.e. AI).

~Rosie~
Err yeah, I have hghpro. silly me! Thanks for the help! I'll just stop HGHpro since I personally don't notice much on it anyways.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're using an intra like ModernBCAA, would using Recon immediately after your workout be overkill?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Err yeah, I have hghpro. silly me! Thanks for the help! I'll just stop HGHpro since I personally don't notice much on it anyways.
Regardless, there is no need to use two Growth Hormone boosters at once, and Buletproof covers a lot of other areas ass well.

If you're using an intra like ModernBCAA, would using Recon immediately after your workout be overkill?
No.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by using the Recon as an intra-workout(like many long term training athlete's would use, such as MMA boxers, football, basketball, wrestling, power-lifting) you are feeding your muscles directly. The increased blood flow to the training athlete with Recon in your system will delivery essential amino acids, carbohydrates, electrolytes and vitamins to the muscles allowing more training intensity and longer duration.

post workout the body is looking to refuel and recover. The carbs in Recon will refuel your glycogen stores to be used later that day for energy or for the next raining session. The amino acids will begin to recover the muscle tissue and signal your body to repair itself....

not overkill at all in fact if training twice a day I'd HIGHLY recommend using Recon post workout #1 intra-workout #2 and Post workout #2 as I feel rundown as hell during my second training sessions some days :)