Muscle Pharm products with AI products question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

Muscle Pharm products with AI products question

I've been taking glycobol and hghup. I just got my Muscle Pharm products (assault, recon, bullet proof, and combat)

So i was curious, since I'd rather use the muscle pharm products all together right now, can i use HGHup with bullet proof? (Probably just a waste.)

Then also, with glycobol i usually take it as i finish my workout then 20 minutes later eat when i get home. should I really wait that long to take recon, or can i just take it 5-10 minutes after the pills? I'm not too sure how glycobol comes into play.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    I've been taking glycobol and hghup. I just got my Muscle Pharm products (assault, recon, bullet proof, and combat)

So i was curious, since I'd rather use the muscle pharm products all together right now, can i use HGHup with bullet proof? (Probably just a waste.)

Then also, with glycobol i usually take it as i finish my workout then 20 minutes later eat when i get home. should I really wait that long to take recon, or can i just take it 5-10 minutes after the pills? I'm not too sure how glycobol comes into play.
    You can use all the Muscle Pharm products together, yes.

There is no point in using HGHup and Bulletproof - use one or the other.

I actually recommend taking Recon as soon as possible after your training session - just have your Glycobol with it.

As a sidenote, HGHup is made by Applied Nutriceuticals and Glycobol is made by AI Sports Nutrition (i.e. AI).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can use all the Muscle Pharm products together, yes.

There is no point in using HGHup and Bulletproof - use one or the other.

I actually recommend taking Recon as soon as possible after your training session - just have your Glycobol with it.

As a sidenote, HGHup is made by Applied Nutriceuticals and Glycobol is made by AI Sports Nutrition (i.e. AI).

~Rosie~
    Err yeah, I have hghpro. silly me! Thanks for the help! I'll just stop HGHpro since I personally don't notice much on it anyways.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're using an intra like ModernBCAA, would using Recon immediately after your workout be overkill?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    Err yeah, I have hghpro. silly me! Thanks for the help! I'll just stop HGHpro since I personally don't notice much on it anyways.
    Regardless, there is no need to use two Growth Hormone boosters at once, and Buletproof covers a lot of other areas ass well.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    If you're using an intra like ModernBCAA, would using Recon immediately after your workout be overkill?
    No.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    by using the Recon as an intra-workout(like many long term training athlete's would use, such as MMA boxers, football, basketball, wrestling, power-lifting) you are feeding your muscles directly. The increased blood flow to the training athlete with Recon in your system will delivery essential amino acids, carbohydrates, electrolytes and vitamins to the muscles allowing more training intensity and longer duration.

post workout the body is looking to refuel and recover. The carbs in Recon will refuel your glycogen stores to be used later that day for energy or for the next raining session. The amino acids will begin to recover the muscle tissue and signal your body to repair itself....

not overkill at all in fact if training twice a day I'd HIGHLY recommend using Recon post workout #1 intra-workout #2 and Post workout #2 as I feel rundown as hell during my second training sessions some days

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just ordered my first muscle pharm products.....
    By NAZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:11 PM
  2. Mass FX + Hyperdrol X2 or the muscle pharm products
    By hamptont21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 12:50 AM
  3. Muscle Pharm Products
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 11:59 AM