Fat Loss: Inhibit E, EC, OEP, Lean Xtreme

T

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I'm running a cut in either late spring or early summer and I'm looking to spread it out over a span of about 8 weeks. I was hoping for some advice on how to stack some products that I have on hand/will have when the time comes, as well as some dosage times possibly.

Here's what I'm looking at using: These won't be all at the same time but I'm trying to figure out how to spread them out and bridge together the stack

Inhibit-E (aromatase inhibitor)
EphBurn 25 (E/C stack - any better suggestions for all around product?)
OxyElite Pro (thermogenic)
Lean Xtreme (cortisol blocker, non stim fat burner)
Bulk D-Aspartic Acid (natural test booster)

This is kind of what I was thinking for that span of time for the stack. I'm very much open to suggestions and would like help with this stuff. I've researched a bit on it but don't have experience with an AI, E/C, or test booster like DAA yet. Let me know if this looks good!

Week 1-4
Inhibit E: 50 mg per day (1 cap upon waking, 1 before bed)
EphBurn 25: 2 caps daily (1 cap upon waking, 1 cap 6-8 hrs later)
DAA: 3g daily (before bed?)

Week 5-8
OxyElite Pro: 3 caps daily
Lean Xtreme: 3 caps daily (1 cap upon waking, 1 cap 4 hrs later, 1 cap before bed)
DAA: 3g daily

Does this look pretty good? Any changes I should make?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would use Erase as your AI if you can.

Also, are you E and C? Because OEP already has a full dose of caffeine in it. You dont need to be taking anything else with caffeine in it. use OEP as your caffeine

You could add 3-4 SHIFT per day to increase your metabolism as well. Just throwing ideas around

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I would also use Erase instead of ATD (inhibit e) personally because of its reported anti androgen properties. I just made a thread about Erase with EC but got very few responses/feedback, I feel that stacked with LX Erase and EC should be a winning combination.

You dont really need the OEP with the EC imo because the OEP contains caffeine and with EC you should be taking in the nerighbor hood of 400-600mg of caffeine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
J Weight Loss 8
K Evomuse 3
S Supplements 9
T Weight Loss 2