which amino acids should i take?

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Hey everyone I was just considering starting to take amino acids, i was just wondering what I should take...i was thinking bcaas and leucine. Is there a better combo and how much and when should i take them....any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks to all that help

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk BCAAs are great

Power shock is good but kind of on the pricy side...

Try BCAAs first - cheap and effective! I drink around 20 grams during my workouts.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Bulk BCAAs are great

Power shock is good but kind of on the pricy side...

Try BCAAs first - cheap and effective! I drink around 20 grams during my workouts.
However they taste like ****. Mix them with crystal light if you get the powder or just get pills.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
or use xtend (purple wraath if u want eaas)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is good but I prefer PurpleWraath if your going for a preflavored product, plus, It has EAAs in it too so it's more complete.
If you plan on going the bulk route, try iBCAA from Primordial performance. Top quality.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I was just considering starting to take amino acids, i was just wondering what I should take...i was thinking bcaas and leucine. Is there a better combo and how much and when should i take them....any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks to all that help
leucine is a BCAA. There are several BCAA products on the market that work well...

CoreABC, Xtend, Ngage, Chained Out, Recoup, ModernBCAA, and the list goes on. You just gotta decide how much you wanna spend.

Also bear in mind that EAA products will contain BCAAs, you will however pay more for EAA products and won't have a nearly as high of a dose of BCAAs