Beverly International

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of them or used any of there products? I just stumbled across them the other day and i'm interested in trying some of there stuff. Haven't found that many reviews though. Lean Out and 7-Keto Muscle Lean look interesting.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
suppose to be one if not the best supplment company there is bar none.but they are higher priced than everybody else.the way i look at it from what i have heard is that if you make your living with your boody/looks then this is the company you should buy from but for the average joy it is not worth the price.

ltyson

Awards
Love their products and to be honest do notice a difference when on using their stuff versus many others, but as mentioned you also pay a difference in cost, so I use a combination of companies most of the time.

Ltyson

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey ltyson what products do you use of beverely and what are some of the differences you notice between them and other companies subbs.thanks i want to try some of there stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of their proteins are alright.

ltyson

Awards
hey ltyson what products do you use of beverely and what are some of the differences you notice between them and other companies subbs.thanks i want to try some of there stuff.
Well I have tried just about all of their line at one time or another and have seen first hand the shape several guys have gotten in while prepping for shows using their products and out of those have seen 2 guys change to other brands mid stream and their results dramatically slowed.

Maybe it is in their head or my head but I am a pretty logical kind of guy and logic would say that 2 quality products with the same ingredients should work the same, but for some reason I do notice a difference when using their stuff. But logic would say that that should not be the case so maybe it is just mental.

So to answer the question, their proteins, UMP, and Muscle Provider are some of my favorite. I am also a big fan of the Ultra 40 and Mass Amino's. Those 4 have been staples for me at times. I am getting ready to place an order and going to try their new Creatine Select with Beta Alanine added to it and their Quadracarn. These are 2 products I have not used so far of theirs but heard good feedback on.

But really based on your goals any product you choose from them should be spot on. But they are higher priced than some others. I do have one more thing that I love about them and that is the support that Sandy and Rodger offer for free to any customer. That also though is changing with other companies. You now have great boards like this one where reps for many of the good companies and other members will go out of their way to help and recommended things so again, not the only player in town, but a good one for sure.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other info.

Ltyson

frank29

Awards
if you are going to use beverly products, sign up for the newsletter or magazine from their site and take advantage of the sales that they do once a quarter. they usually run up to 30 percent off or buy 2 get one free kind of thing.

their products do work, but there is no shortcut for hard training and strick diets. You also cant use the dosage on the labels, they have manuels that you can get for free when you get their stuff and they will tell you when to take products. (ie 5 density before each meal)

It can get very expensive to follow their programs, which is why I dont do it anymore.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i first got into supplements thats all i used, a guy i worked with that was a football coach turned me on to them, solid products but like most ppl say expensive and some of their products only last about 2 weeks per bottle

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i felt like my muscles blew up when taking ultra 40 and i was not expecting that at all.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey dsade i follow a lot of sites and forums so i know you from alot of those and know you know your stuff. i am surprised to hear you say there protien is just alright your the first big dog i have ever heard not be just omg about bev stuff haha.i am going to try somthing from them at some time just cant sem to decide what and how much to spend.but i have to see for my self what these extra results people talk about from this stuff just cant decide what i want to try at there prices i want to make sure it is the right thing for me.

ltyson

Awards
Dsade is the man so if he offers his opinion that is worth quite a bit in my mind.

As for usage though I am sure you have checked out their site though right? They lay out exactly what supplements and when to take them based on your goals. They are very good with laying out first, second, and third choices based on goals and money to spend. If you need more info PM me and I will send you some links. May help you decide what to go with.

Ltyson

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey dsade i follow a lot of sites and forums so i know you from alot of those and know you know your stuff. i am surprised to hear you say there protien is just alright your the first big dog i have ever heard not be just omg about bev stuff haha.i am going to try somthing from them at some time just cant sem to decide what and how much to spend.but i have to see for my self what these extra results people talk about from this stuff just cant decide what i want to try at there prices i want to make sure it is the right thing for me.
The reason I like it is because they have a decent egg/whey/casein blend with probably THE weakest flavoring system in existence.

I add a scoop of Ultimate Muscle Provider Vanilla to my Ultra Peptide 2.0. I still get the full blast of the UP 2.0 flavoring system (Lemon Cream Pie...droooool) and boost the protein to almost 40 grams.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of them or used any of there products? I just stumbled across them the other day and i'm interested in trying some of there stuff. Haven't found that many reviews though. Lean Out and 7-Keto Muscle Lean look interesting.
Started off as a very small mail-order company that established a decent monthly publication letter to customers to drive sales. Very simple ingredients, very high prices. They have become an inflated self glorifying precocious organization at best over the years.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beverly Nutrition sponsors my brother and we both love their whole line. Im the one who turned him onto Beverly. I still use several of their products along with Primordial Performance's line. Another company that has similar products to Beverly is Universal Nutrition wich im also a big fan of.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started off as a very small mail-order company that established a decent monthly publication letter to customers to drive sales. Very simple ingredients, very high prices. They have become an inflated self glorifying precocious organization at best over the years.
That is a very good summation of the company right there. Beverly makes good products they are just WAY overpriced.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see you hear that they are over priced then you hear just as many people say they are worth every penny and more?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see you hear that they are over priced then you hear just as many people say they are worth every penny and more?
The fact you hear so few people talking about their line of supps pretty much sums it up. Overpriced for 90% of the supplement audience and for those that do use them, I bet less than 10% are real lifters. Why am I paying a fortune for liver tabs when I can get them from Universal for half the price? Sure they have some good stuff but most is under-dosed or just flat out a rip off. Their protein is a classic example, get over yourself and sell it for a reasonable price and I bet they will have a lot more supporters.