Not open for further replies.
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mdrol is a very dirty PH. what PCT do u have planned? liver?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey im about to run my 3rd prohormone cycle,my last 2 being epistane a being at 40/40/40/40..im abou to run mdrol with some cycle assist at 20/20/20/30..should i expect shutdown from this???
Is this a trick question?!

I think its safe to say you will be shutdown from SD. I hope you have your PCT lined up with a SERM.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
you are definitley going to be shut down, get a serm or don't even think about running SD. torem or nolva is what I would use.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shut down. Is this real life?!?!?!?!?!?

S.K

Awards
Torem, Nolva, or Clomid.

Harsh PH's you need a SERM... Hell with any PH you should always use a SERM.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Idk bout you guys butttttttttttt I usually use H-Drol as a PCT to my M-Drol then just taper off that with Epi and a multivitamin :rocketwhore: :rocketwhore: :rocketwhore:

(please dont even consider taking that post seriously)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't you have a thread on this in the PCT section?

yes, you should expect to be shutdown!

better yet, put the SD back on the shelf for a few months while you do some research!

funnyfini2

Awards
i meant if ill get shutdown while running my mdrol,my pct will consist of post cycle support,nolva at 2ml/2ml/1ml/1ml and tcf-1

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
i meant if ill get shutdown while running my mdrol,my pct will consist of post cycle support,nolva at 2ml/2ml/1ml/1ml and tcf-1
SD will shut you down.. People are picking on you because if you don't know that, you probably shouldn't be running it.. Do you know what a steroid is or why it even would shut you down? Do you know the purpose of the nolva? People are just saying to investigate some more before you kick the whole thing off.. And you cannot stop on-cycle shut down completely unless you use HCG but if you still aren't sure how steroids work I wouldn't even go near HCG..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how should i run hcg with my cycle
like I said before, please do more research...asking for the answers is not research!

this forum is a wealth of knowledge, use it!

check out the anabolics section of the forum, discussions like this shouldn't take place in the supplements section (m-drol/SD is a steroid, not a supplement).

Status
Not open for further replies.