Needing Some Advice

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
Hello all...

This being my first post I would like to say that I have been lifting strong for only 5 years now. Got into it back when i enlisted in the Marines :drillsergeant:, now that im out and free I can actually watch how I eat and stick to a strict program.

I have taken stacks of H-Drol and Tren twice now and have liked the results. Im looking for a stack thats a little stronger with better results. Also a PCT that would work with it.

Im 6ft even weigh 170 lbs and am 24 years old. If you guys could point me into a supp that would get me results Im looking I would Love it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all...

This being my first post I would like to say that I have been lifting strong for only 5 years now. Got into it back when i enlisted in the Marines :drillsergeant:, now that im out and free I can actually watch how I eat and stick to a strict program.

I have taken stacks of H-Drol and Tren twice now and have liked the results. Im looking for a stack thats a little stronger with better results. Also a PCT that would work with it.

Im 6ft even weigh 170 lbs and am 24 years old. If you guys could point me into a supp that would get me results Im looking I would Love it.

first off thank you for serving for our freedom! second, 6ft, 170...you do NOT need steroids or PHs to gain a good amount of weight and muscle. you can do it naturally by training hard, proper nutrition and supplements of your choice. I STRONGLY suggest to get a diet and training program down, do that for a while then start to take supplements. but the supplements you should be taking right now include the staples: Creatine, Protein, Multi, BCAAs...etc

as far as steroids/PH, any cycle you run should have a serm IMO, like clomid or nolva as well as cycle assist on cycle, PCT assist on PCT along with a test booster like sustain alpha, testoPRO, Free Test...etc

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest a stack of ground beef and brown rice.

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
haha... well thanks guys. I would like to add that i beleive im at my peak. when i started lifting I was only 125 or so pounds... Ive put on as much as I can. Proteins, Creatines... its all done its job.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats simply not true. More calories in = continued growth. You are still at just barely the recommended weight for your height according to government tables + charts. You can gain more dietarily.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i HIGHLY doubt that at only 170. post your typical diet and training routine and be honest about your diet. alot of people post fake stuff to make them look cool but just be honest so we can help you. we dont judge here. we all need help when it comes to diet and training.

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
haha as I told you, I just recently got out of the military.. I was eating whatever they were feeding me.

Right now my diet isnt set or anything. You guys are the Pros.. in the Newb.. Show me the light...

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
Thats simply not true. More calories in = continued growth. You are still at just barely the recommended weight for your height according to government tables + charts. You can gain more dietarily.
Government Charts... AHH !!! They have brain washed him !!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
haha... well thanks guys. I would like to add that i beleive im at my peak. when i started lifting I was only 125 or so pounds... Ive put on as much as I can. Proteins, Creatines... its all done its job.
thats our point. you dont have a grasp on what it takes to grow. protein and creatine dont make you grow. excess calories above what your metabolize does. you need to start logging your total intake and calculate how many calories you take in a day....that's your maintenance since you are not growing. now add 500/day for a few weeks and check things. up it to 1000 more/day if needed. then post your lifting routine so we can make sure its not bunk.

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
thats our point. you dont have a grasp on what it takes to grow. protein and creatine dont make you grow. excess calories above what your metabolize does. you need to start logging your total intake and calculate how many calories you take in a day....that's your maintenance since you are not growing. now add 500/day for a few weeks and check things. up it to 1000 more/day if needed. then post your lifting routine so we can make sure its not bunk.
teach me.. Whats a good way to find out what i metabolize daily ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start tracking what you eat now, track it for 3 weeks precisely, and see if you gained or lost any weight in that time. Then start adjusting the total calories.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha as I told you, I just recently got out of the military.. I was eating whatever they were feeding me.

Right now my diet isnt set or anything. You guys are the Pros.. in the Newb.. Show me the light...
exactly. that is why im saying if you eat PROPERLY you will grow without steroids

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
teach me.. Whats a good way to find out what i metabolize daily ?
track what you take in on fitday.com, its free to join and i love it.
average out a week and see what comes up for calories/day and how many grams protein/day (so you stay 1.5-2g/lb). then up that 500/day and log for another few weeks.

steroids may be fun but if you dont know how to eat to grow, any weight you gain with a roid will only be glycogen and water, any "mass" will dissolve away in PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they arent going to be fun when u hit 190 from steroids then u arent eating enough to maintain that weight and u go back to 170.

UND3R ACHI3V3

Awards
See... This is why i was a smart newbie and asked the pros... Now i will surpass you all and become king of anabolicminds.com MuWaHAHhah HA

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they arent going to be fun when u hit 190 from steroids then u arent eating enough to maintain that weight and u go back to 170.
True that :happysad: