pre workout supplement question?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am taking some pre workout supplements and wonder if this gives me horrible sun sensitiveity and if so, what products can do this? I swear if I am in the sun for 10 minutes, my face gets burnt and my head starts hurting about an hour or two later? I am not sure what this is? I have been taking supplements for a while but the past few years my face is really sensitive to the sun. I dont have rosacea and i am not pale by any means. Dark hair and somewhat dark complected. My body doesnt burn like my face but wonder why i am so sensitive. I can use SPF 70 and my face still burns minute my face hits the sun? Any suggestions?? I also try different face wash etc and doesnt seem to help alot. ?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you using? If it has been consistent the last few years it will be hard to figure that out......wear a hat? haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant just say,....well i just started on this certain product and im going bald lol what kind of pre workouts were they? you dont happen to be albino do you? just ruling out all possibilities

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
yeah man never heard of this in supps? just antibiotics

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I know DNP makes you burn really easily along with sensitivity to light

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well most likely read that beta alanine can do this to some. I know it gives tingles but I am sure that i have some sort of a reaction to something in pre workout supplements? You havent heard of this before? I dont know. I was just seeing if anyone experienced things like this?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what medications are you currently taking? how long has this been going on? are there certain factors that make it worse/better?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I takE allergy shots once a week now. Been on them for year or so. I have a hiatal hernia that take nexium for. Also use topical minoxidil at night. Far as supplements I take protein, fish oil and currently mesomorph. I beliebe that's what is causing my sensitivity to sunlight. If I am outside in wind or sun my face gets flushed and I my eyes get red as well as a little headache. Not sure what issue is

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess would be the allergy shots. When my wife was taking an RX (pill) for her allergies, she was more apt to burn. If this is the case with you, I'm apt to say weigh your options: Sneezing vs. SPF30, eyedrops

:cheers:

zwilliby

Awards
I would say definitely the allergy shots that are doing it. My dad used to get allergy shots and he had some similar symptoms to you. And my friend as well.

I'm no doctor, but you could try getting a perscription for allegra D....thats what my dad takes now and he has no unwanted side effects. Also, flonase is a very effective Rx spray. Thats what i take.

Good luck..

I would pretty much rule out the possibility of it being your PWO that did it. The only side effects ive had from a PWO is lethargy and migraines.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I takE allergy shots once a week now. Been on them for year or so. I have a hiatal hernia that take nexium for. Also use topical minoxidil at night. Far as supplements I take protein, fish oil and currently mesomorph. I beliebe that's what is causing my sensitivity to sunlight. If I am outside in wind or sun my face gets flushed and I my eyes get red as well as a little headache. Not sure what issue is
do your problems occur literally on your face or on your head where you apply the mesomorph