Endoamp Max Timing

nobel252

Awards
Been using this supplement with good results. I usually take it right after my workout then eat post workout meal around 35-40 min. afterwards. Could I just take it with my post workout meal or would it be more effective immiediately after my workout because cortisol is highest right after intense exercise . Also my sleep has improved with this supplement which is kind of odd because I used to take plain phosphatidylserine late at night around 800 mgs and could not sleep at all.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The better sleep possibly could be attributed to the GH enhancing effects. I prefer to use my Endoamp Max in my 1st shake of the day. From what I recall timing is not super important with Endoamp Max. I used to time it your way, and if your seeing good results, dont change it.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if you have a prewo drink, throw it in that...itll give the same effect....itll be in the blood for when you put down the weights....i was doing post, then pre, made no difference....i didnt really notice any sleep benefits tho

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I just mix mine with my preworkout shake.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using this supplement with good results. I usually take it right after my workout then eat post workout meal around 35-40 min. afterwards. Could I just take it with my post workout meal or would it be more effective immiediately after my workout because cortisol is highest right after intense exercise . Also my sleep has improved with this supplement which is kind of odd because I used to take plain phosphatidylserine late at night around 800 mgs and could not sleep at all.
Ideally, you want to take it with as soon as you can post-training if that is when you are going to dose it.

Or, you can dose several different ways:

Option A (training days)
Dose - 1 scoop immediately post-training

Option B (training days)
Dose 1 - 1/2 scoop ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1/2 scoop immediately post-training
You could even add another 1/2 scoop in pre-bed (optional).

Option C (non-training days)
Dose - 1 scoop first thing

Option D (non-training days)
Dose - 1 scoop pre-bed

Option E (non-training days)
Dose 1 - 1/2 scoop first thing
Dose 2 - 1/2 scoop pre-bed

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The better sleep possibly could be attributed to the GH enhancing effects. I prefer to use my Endoamp Max in my 1st shake of the day. From what I recall timing is not super important with Endoamp Max. I used to time it your way, and if your seeing good results, dont change it.
In the morning can be used to blunt morning cortisol, using it preworkout can help due to Alpha-GPCs ability to increase strength preworkout, endoamp can be used to blunt postworkout cortisol and it can be used prebed to reduce cortisol (if elevated, it can interfere with sleep) and to help with sleep due to the GH enhancing effects of A-GPC.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find split AM and post workout in the afternoon works great.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I took it preworkout with my premax and tcf-1, great energy during my workout, took first thing in the morning on non workout days, even before bed occasionally, no insomnia. I also took the endoamp max with jack3d, the tingles were a little more pronounced otherwise no added benefits with that combo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoAmp and GH peptides are a good combination as it will enhance the effects...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys just put the powder directly into your mouth or mix it up in something?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys just put the powder directly into your mouth or mix it up in something?
Put in ~300ml of water and shake it up. Sometimes mix in with BC+EAA or VitaBerry, because it tastes so foul.

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Put in ~300ml of water and shake it up. Sometimes mix in with BC+EAA or VitaBerry, because it tastes so foul.

~Rosie~
you really find it foul....ibcaa are way worse

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really find it foul....ibcaa are way worse
Yes, I do - EndoAmp Max is the one of the three supplements that I feel like being sick after taking. We're all different, though, so it's no surprise that some find it ok.

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do - EndoAmp Max is the one of the three supplements that I feel like being sick after taking. We're all different, though, so it's no surprise that some find it ok.

~Rosie~
i know you have some serious experience, dare i ask, whats the other two?

personally nothing tops cee of what iv used, aee was pretty bad too, n aminos obviously

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know you have some serious experience, dare i ask, whats the other two?

personally nothing tops cee of what iv used, aee was pretty bad too, n aminos obviously
Yellow Gold and Vitamin B5 powder. Anything else compared to those three (inclusive of EndoAmp Max) is tame :p

~Rosie~

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Right in the mouth for me. Nutty. :afro:
Thats what she said... hahahahahahahahaha

If I have a preworkout I mixed it with that, otherwise I do the parachute method, same I do for toco-8 and also yellow gold, ah yellow gold now the pumps from that were pretty sweet, but worst tasting stuff every.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thats what she said... hahahahahahahahaha

If I have a preworkout I mixed it with that, otherwise I do the parachute method, same I do for toco-8 and also yellow gold, ah yellow gold now the pumps from that were pretty sweet, but worst tasting stuff every.
I've heard legends about how bad yellow gold is. For me it was bulk CEE powder. Nasty stuff.

Maybe it was just me, but I just mixed Toco 8 with water and downed it. It didn't pose a problem for me.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've heard legends about how bad yellow gold is. For me it was bulk CEE powder. Nasty stuff.

Maybe it was just me, but I just mixed Toco 8 with water and downed it. It didn't pose a problem for me.
cee smelt like someone's old football cleets, and it didnt taste any better, only universal storm i found could mask it

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

cee smelt like someone's old football cleets, and it didnt taste any better, only universal storm i found could mask it
Yeah yellow gold was terrible and it made a brown paste if you didn't get all of it down, was a very strange flavor, like the stuff that builds up in the bottom of your shaker cup if you don't wash it often. The cee was beyond bitter. We used to take it straight up post workout if we didn't hit a new pr in our max effort lift. Then we pushed the envelope and went just the powder, that was brutal. NO shotgun used to taste very very peculiar, and very very bad. Toco-8 is not bad, sometimes even flavorless, I've heard of people mixing it in baked goods or food, like in a curry sauce, don't even notice it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I remember someone saying it wasn't bad in oatmeal either, I believe they put some sugar free maple syrup on it too.
Wait, curry sauce in oatmeal? Sounds awful... lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to try it, any concerns with heat denaturing Endo Amp or Toco-8?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to try it, any concerns with heat denaturing Endo Amp or Toco-8?
I've heard vitamin E can be very sensitize to heat, but not so sure about EndoAmp.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard vitamin E can be very sensitize to heat, but not so sure about EndoAmp.
I put Endoamp in a larger Tupperware container for easier access but the powder got moist and clumped together. I highly suggest keeping it in its original container.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you can add desiccants to keep that from happening.