Platinum ACG3 Pre Workout
- 02-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Platinum ACG3 Pre Workout
I was strolling through one of the big supplement stores yesterday. I asked th clerk what was new and he instantly started pitching me PLATINUM ACG3 Pre Workout.
I though Id at least check it out. All AM searches are coming up blank, so anyone tried this stuff?
\/ Generic Description \/
1. 60 power-packed pervings, with each fully loaded serving including a potent blend of actives that work together in synergy to provide extreme anabolic results and maximize workouts.*
2. ACG3 includes 3 forms of arginine to spike nitric oxide (NO) levels for a more intense muscle pump during workouts.*
3. ACG3 is loaded with 3 forms of creatine (specifically no creatine monohydrate) to maximize full uptake into the system and enhance muscle strength, energy and power output.*
4. ACG3 is jam-packed with multiple forms of energy, including one of the hottest ingredients on the market 1,3 dimethylpentylamine, which provides an insane energy and focus that will help spark your workouts to new, supercharged levels.*
5. ACG3 is scientifically formulated with beta alanine to enhance muscular endurance, performance and improve recovery.* Feel the tingle of Carnosyn® beta alanine
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of ACG3 with 4–6 oz. of cold water 30–45 minutes before workout. Follow this regimen for the first week of use. If necessary, on week two increase to 1 and a half scoops prior to workout. The optimal dose will vary by individual between 1–2 scoops. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not exceed 2 scoops in any 24 hour period. Do not use for more than 5 days out of 7 consecutive days. Exceeding the recommended amounts or not following directions may lead to unwanted effects. Consume a minimum 125 fl. oz. of water per day while taking this product. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program.
Contents may settle after shipping. Shake container prior to each use to redistribute ingredients. Moisture and humidity can cause dumping and discoloration. Discard after expiration date..
- 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I to was strolling through a store (GNC) and asked what was new and the worker began to sell me this product. I happened to be shopping for a present for my friend for his birthday and he was looking for a new pre-workout powder. I decided to purchase it, and also got one for myself because it was on a new release sale. I immediately began using it and it actually happens to be a GREAT product. I started off with just one scoop and then moved up to 1.5 scoops soon after. It has given me great results in a very short period of time and i DO think i WILL be a repeat customer of this product. And a little side note, the taste is outta this world. I have the pink lemonade flavor and i think i will try the blue razz next time.
I do recommend this product to anybody who is looking to try a new pre-workout formula. I hope this helps answer your question!
03-25-2011, 06:56 PM
03-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Some if the three letter stores sell ACG3 for 39.99, you might even be able to get it for 31.99 if you haggle with the sales guy.
03-26-2011, 12:29 AM
honestly im not a fan of preworkouts with less than 10g of active ingredients
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
03-26-2011, 09:12 AM
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I take "Pump Fuel" and recently began stacking it with ACG3 on workout days. I take it about 30 prior to going to the gym and when I get there the stuff does its job. It will make you work out even if you dont want to.
05-08-2011, 11:18 AM
05-11-2011, 03:39 AM
I bought my last tub of Pump fuel and ACG from GNC in person. For both I paid about $93.00. The pump fuel is about a 30 day supply and the ACG a 60 day supply.
05-12-2011, 12:15 AM
05-22-2011, 09:19 PM
10-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By eneyman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:14 AM
- By TexasTitan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:15 PM
- By mixedup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:32 AM
- By DAdams91982 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM