Independent Info On Carnivore

WelshWizard

Awards
Can anyone (independently) tell me if the muscle meds product carnivore is any good?? Does it increase strength levels because of the increase in creatine?? What about mass gains?? Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save your money. Plus it has no carbs great for recovery.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
tastes like absolute crap, I couldnt even bring myself to down an entire shake! It could possibly be good stuff, but the taste alone was enough to make me not drink it. Plus, its pretty expensive, I just stick with the old school Met-Rx Metamyosyn for like $20.00.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I use protein factory for their beef plasma protein mix and its the first protein that seems to make a difference for me. Taste like chalk but it seems to work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gear would be a better option. Look at some of the threads on gear.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I had a trial pack from my last competition so I can only comment on initial first time use. First of all, any protein powder that's blue I'm skeptical of. It foamed up, I coughed a bit, and (in reference to before) fruit punch is not my idea of a protein product flavor. Where this product would be good is additional variety of protein to something like a post-shake but once again the whole fruit punch flavor gets in the way. Besides, you can buy products that have whey/casein mixes. Not worth it... besides, I love steak.