Bulk Pro-Hormone Information

S.K

Awards
Bulk Pro-Hormone Information

Reason For This Thread:
  • Every forum board that I have visited I have seen post of people wanting to stack a crazy amount of PH's at once. Non the less when you ask them about there experience it is little to none. Beginners/Novice's do not have the knowledge or experience to understand all the possible sides of Pro-Hormones, and can really cause damage to them selves. This happened to a personal friend of mine. I think that with all the experienced members here on A.M we can come up with a knowledgeable data source for Pro-Hormone information so that if a beginner has questions, or is looking for information they can come to this thread!
Definition(s):
  • A prohormone is a substance that is a precursor to a hormone, usually having minimal hormonal effect by itself. The term has been used in medical science since the middle of the 20th century. Examples of natural, human prohormones include proinsulin and pro-opiomelanocortin.
  • Any substance that can be converted to a hormone.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohormone)
  • A compound that can be converted into a hormone within the body.(Vitamin D Council Glossary P)
  • Prohormones are produced by glands in the body in which they await further processing to become functional hormones. Some prohormones are now sold as sports supplements.(Bodybuilding Glossary RealWeightTraining.com)
Common Mistakes:
  • Most of the time beginners see mistakes because they go to a Nutrition store, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, etc. and they do not know what they are buying. They see the labels and sadly do not look at the ingredients. Most of the time the Employees at the store do not advise them or help them understand the products they are buying. Especially at GNC.
  • It is easy! Yes, young kids these days look for the quickest route to gain muscle, and to be "THE SWOLE GUY"... 14,15,16 year old kids are ingesting these hormornal products when they absolutely should not be! Just the other day I was scrolling the A.M board and saw a 16 yr old kid asking what would be his next thing to take, after taking a PH. That is just insane!
  • More is better! In today's society we live by this because it is instilled in our brains that "More is Better". So you see people double dosing superdrol, tren, 1-t, etc. As well as stacking 2,3,4 methyls at a time and asking what else they could possibly take! That is just plain stupidity, and no proper guidance!

Common Pro-Hormones - Banned and Legal:

Methoxy-TST
Innovator: Bioscience Technologies
Nomenclature: 17b-methoxytrienosterone
Pill size: 2mg
Dosages: The label recommends 2-6mg daily, but many users report only noticing effects when dosed at 8-12mg.
Side effects: Low liver toxicity. Some users say this is a libido killer, yet others say the exact opposite. Other users report sides of thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Seemingly underdosed, methoxy-TST could be considered an underrated designer, as many users have reported some substantial gains with higher dosages.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
Innovators: ***, RPN, Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
AAS Equivalent: Mepitiostane (Thioderon)
DRY, Class-I
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

Pheraplex:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
AAS Equivalent: Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol)
WET, Class-I
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, lower back and calf pumps, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

Ergomax LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane & 17-methyl-delta-3-etioallocholane
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, lower back and calf pumps, may aggrevate gynecomastia.
Reputation: Again pretty solid for bulking. Users can expect similar gains as with pheraplex.

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
AAS Equivalent: Masteron (Dromostanolone)
Class-II
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Methoxy-TRN
Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Pill size: 1.5mg
Dosages: 1.5-6mg
Side effects: Affects libido (some positively some negatively), can aggrevate gynecomastia. May cause thinning hair/ hair loss. Also another progestin.
Reputation: This guy is a real hit or miss. Some users loved the stuff, while others did not notice anything from it. From personal experience, I've noticed increases in strength as well as decreases in bodyfat.

Halodrol-50
Innovator: Gaspari Nutrition
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol
Pill Size: 50mg
Dosages: 25-75mg
AAS Equivalent: Turinabol
DRY, Class-II
Side effects: Heptatoxicity, lower back/calf pumps
Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle.
This is a prosteroid of Turinabol.

Prostanozol/ Orastan-E
Innovators: ALRI, Gaspari Nutrition
Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 50-150mg (Although it is not uncommon to go much higher than this)
Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains.
This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).

Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.

Propadrol:
Innovator: EST Nutrition
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene &
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily
Side effects: low side effects
DRY, Class-II
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Not much data is present on this compound within this forum. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

Max LMG
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

M-1,4ADD
Innovator: unknown
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
AAS Equivalent: Dianabol (methandrostenolone)
WET, Class-II
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Somewhat wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).

1,4 AD
Innovator: Molecular Nutrition
Dosages: 300-600mg
Nomenclature: 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
Side effects: Mild
AAS Equivalent: Boldenone
DRY, Class-I
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.

Promagnon-25
Innovator: Peak Performance Labs
Dosages: 25-75mg
Nomenclature:4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
AAS Equivalent: Clostebol
Side effects: The usual sides associated with methylated compounds (heptatoxicity, lower back/calf pumps)
Reputation: Very similar to that of Halodrol-50, although people who've tried both seem to prefer Halodrol. For a while a lot of people were conviced that these two products were one in the same. Rest assured, they are not. This is a methyl derivative of clostebol.

Oxyguno
Innovator: Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: Despite popular belief, this is not the most myotrophic designer out there: it has the highest Q factor. It is actually only about 77% as myotrophic as the active present in Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno. Users taking Oxyguno can expect mass gains as well as excellent fatloss. Due to it's incredibly low androgenic ratio, strength gains are not as pronounced.

Furaguno/ Ortasan-A
Innovators: Spectra Force / Gaspari Nutrition
Pill Size: 33mg
Nomenclature: 5a0androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Dosages: 33-99mg daily
AAS Equivalent: Winstrol (stanozolol)
Class-II
Side Effects: very mild
Reputation: Supposedly lowers cholesterol, increases androgenic receptor activity, and does not induce any heptatoxicity. This product is too young on the market to have developed a reputation yet. Get some, log it, and let us know so I can update this compound's profile. This is a prosteroid to furazabol.

3-AD / 11-oxo
Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme / Ergopharm
Pill Size: 150mg
Dosages: 450mg
Nomenclature: andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione, or 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione (all mean the same thing)
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: This prohormone has a great affinity for blocking up cortisol receptors. User's report great changes in body composition, namely significant fatloss.

Boladrol - Added on Feb 15, 2011
Innovator: IBE/PHF
Pill Size: 2mg
Dosage's:2-6mg Recommended, Have seen 10-12mg
Nomenclature: 7,17a-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol
Side Effects: From what I know I would have to say mild; IBE/PHF Rep can chime in on this
Reputation: Since it's release Boladrol has been know to be very powerful. Needing very little dosage, and causing rapid increase in mass and strength. User's can easily see double digit gains from this Hormone. SHOULD NOT BE RAN FOR MORE THAN 4 WEEKS!
No need to stack it with anything else because how strong it is.

Pro-Hormone Stack's/Common Pair PH's/Beginner-Expert:

• Community should pitch in here - I do not want to put my credibility up with giving crappy advice.
This Thread/Topic:
  • I am not sure if this thread has already been made, just felt like I could contribute this and everyone here at A.M could as well so we could/can educate the people who really do not know much and do not understand what they are taking and how it reacts in there body!
  • Also, the ph's list I did not create, and I will not take credit for it. I will be editing this post as time goes on with Proper PCT information, as well as more updates on Prohormones
  • I'm also not sure where this would go, I figured it would go underneath "Supplement Article's" since there is other stuff about Prohormone's there as well.
Sincerely,
S.K

S.K

Awards
That's a nice list. Great idea.
Thank's man. Thought of it when I was looking at post's on this forum. Kind of scary to see what inexperienced people are wanting to try with-out knowing the side's, and what they are putting in there body :/

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
You have good intentions brother, but I think someone is about to walk in here and flex his know-it-all muscles all over you.

S.K

Awards
You have good intentions brother, but I think someone is about to walk in here and flex his know-it-all muscles all over you.
Really? Damn... Do you have some Incredible Hulk Blood I can borrow? :)

methman

Banned
Awards
hmmm so stacking hghup booster not so clever with Boladrol??

S.K

Awards
hmmm so stacking hghup booster not so clever with Boladrol??
I don't see why not... It would also help keep your libido in tack, and possibly raise it.

methman

Banned
Awards
sweet bro..thanxs for the advice :) anything els im missing besides protein bcaa and hardwork??

S.K

Awards
sweet bro..thanxs for the advice :) anything els im missing besides protein bcaa and hardwork??
Are you really 5'7 80lbs?
How old are you? That worries me...

methman

Banned
Awards
lol 25..dude im a small guy well im not sure if 80lb is right im 12st thats like 82kg i think

S.K

Awards
also, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

looks like most of this is copied from thesinners original.
I found this on another board.
After if you read my orginal post it does say
  • Also, the ph's list I did not create, and I will not take credit for it. I will be editing this post as time goes on with Proper PCT information, as well as more updates on Prohormones
I am not one to take someone's work, and claim it as my own. That is effed up in my opinion!

S.K

Awards
lol 25..dude im a small guy well im not sure if 80lb is right im 12st thats like 82kg i think
What's your experience. I do not want you to get harmed or anything, or think this is some sort of magic pill...

Just looking out for yah brah.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found this on another board.
After if you read my orginal post it does say
I am not one to take someone's work, and claim it as my own. That is effed up in my opinion!
lol, not busting your chops for copying and pasting...the vast majority of the folks on here are regergitating information from other sources.

S.K

Awards
lol, not busting your chops for copying and pasting...the vast majority of the folks on here are regergitating information from other sources.
Okay cool lol. I didn't want flaming drama bahaha

methman

Banned
Awards
na i train 3 days out of a week full time job takes most of my time..i train hard started getting bigger with the portein + im using the right portein now..i was using t-booster etc but want something with more power and right for me..dont worry iv done some hardcore drugs in the past..like i know doing hgh is point less till im like super old because once you start you cant stop...and steroids too much and im still to young in my eyes + seen to many crash and act crazy because they not cumin off right..i just want a few stacks or stuff i can take that are not too much or not too fake..too tell ya the truth i just wanted hgh to get taller some people say im too old to grow taller etc..but i seen frist hand my step bro had a bike crash did steroids plus some hgh kind to speed it up and grew an inch and abit age 33...this is y i wana start the hgh boosters..still not sure bout the real deal stuff because some people say once u staart using ur gland stop making?? true or not who knows

S.K

Awards
na i train 3 days out of a week full time job takes most of my time..i train hard started getting bigger with the portein + im using the right portein now..i was using t-booster etc but want something with more power and right for me..dont worry iv done some hardcore drugs in the past..like i know doing hgh is point less till im like super old because once you start you cant stop...and steroids too much and im still to young in my eyes + seen to many crash and act crazy because they not cumin off right..i just want a few stacks or stuff i can take that are not too much or not too fake..too tell ya the truth i just wanted hgh to get taller some people say im too old to grow taller etc..but i seen frist hand my step bro had a bike crash did steroids plus some hgh kind to speed it up and grew an inch and abit age 33...this is y i wana start the hgh boosters..still not sure bout the real deal stuff because some people say once u staart using ur gland stop making?? true or not who knows
Stack This:
Boladrol for 3 weeks: 04,06,06
Epistane: 00/00/30/40/40/40/40

Post Cycle:
Torem: 60/50/40/40
Erase
Titanium

Cycle Support Supplements:
Take Organ Shield By Purus Labs 2 weeks before you start your cycle.
Then immediately when you start PCT start it back up and run it through until you are done with your PCT.

Zinc 50mg every night before you go to bed on/off cycle.

You need to consume 3000cal a day... minimum.

If you do this you need to be serious. These ARE NOT magic Pills.
You do not need HGH right now. Especially injectable. Also no it is not true that you stop producing HGH, Real HGH needs to be ran at minimum 16weeks

It would be a good stack. If I where you I would do full body workout's those three day's. On the days you are not working out you need to eat at maintenance or eat a little above it.

methman

Banned
Awards
kool dude where a good online shop for this stuff?? im in the uk tho..

S.K

Awards

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is boladrol for real?

Is superdol the best available mass gain compound? wet or dry doesnt matter

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
boladrol is not real, what is this stuff you are talking about????

you need to read some more if you are asking bout those two compounds, there is alot of info out there on both

methman

Banned
Awards
boladrol IS NOT WORTH A TOSS!!

it will just put more water intake in the muscle...so goes very fast

fuk everything all you need is bcaa,protein,whey iso with a all in one i have vpx for the taste..

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry yes i know boladrol is "real"...but i meant is it worth even using?
And i know superdrol is a pretty dry ph, that can be used cut or bulk depending on your diet and training regimen. But is there anything on the market that would be better for bulking purposes?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry yes i know boladrol is "real"...but i meant is it worth even using?
And i know superdrol is a pretty dry ph, that can be used cut or bulk depending on your diet and training regimen. But is there anything on the market that would be better for bulking purposes?
at the right dosage Bola is for Real.

Some have fantastic results with 4mg a day, some have to bump it up to 6mg and some even go as far as 8mg a day.

It all depends on your body and its ability to convert it into Bolasterone...Bolasterone is no joke at all it will pack on pounds on you.

Some users have reported Grapefruit juice to greatly enhance their gains due to its ability to help with the bio availability and digestion of the hormone.

xxjoker122

Awards
I don't aggre with u because people have been over using steroids since ww2...if u go to germany or Russia half the country is on d Bol. And for the most part it's young kids..in America kids have been abusing phs/steroids for as long as they have been here..in the 70s,80s,90s steroids were more common among kids because there wAs less research on them and people didn't know they were bad, the same goes for tobbaco and other drugs..

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I don't aggre with u because people have been over using steroids since ww2...if u go to germany or Russia half the country is on d Bol. And for the most part it's young kids..in America kids have been abusing phs/steroids for as long as they have been here..in the 70s,80s,90s steroids were more common among kids because there wAs less research on them and people didn't know they were bad, the same goes for tobbaco and other drugs..
Wow!! Half of Germany's population would be 41+ million and half of Russia's would be 72+ million. That's a sh!tload of people on dbol!! I'm suprised there's enough to make it to the US :tired:

I really don't get the point of your post. Not to sound like an a$$, but what are you trying to say? That PH's are safer than the real deal? I would beg to differ with many compounds.

xxjoker122

Awards
Wow!! Half of Germany's population would be 41+ million and half of Russia's would be 72+ million. That's a sh!tload of people on dbol!! I'm suprised there's enough to make it to the US :tired:

I really don't get the point of your post. Not to sound like an a$$, but what are you trying to say? That PH's are safer than the real deal? I would beg to differ with many compounds.
I was using sarcasm when I said half of germeny and Russia..but those to country's def make up the majority of the steroid/ph users..and phs are worst for u in pill form ..look up primabol and androbol..there's 4 steroids in one pill in androbol..and all I'm saying is that kids have always been using this ****..that's all
I'm saying

xxjoker122

Awards
Also I'm typing on my iPod so it makes me sound very ignorant it changes words on me and just pisses me off

methman

Banned
Awards
Prohormones will give you tits..steroids is not bad for you abusing them is...im 24 now i wish i took the like age 20...been doing hgh that stuff is super cool defo be doing loads in my 50s 60s 70s oh my god im like 160 years old only a matter of time somebody breaks the 120 age rec

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones will give you tits..steroids is not bad for you abusing them is...im 24 now i wish i took the like age 20...been doing hgh that stuff is super cool defo be doing loads in my 50s 60s 70s oh my god im like 160 years old only a matter of time somebody breaks the 120 age rec
You too seem to be typing on a iPod